Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post although I have been following all posts since the beginning. I have held off posting until such time as the information I could contribute was factual.

The actual post mortem is not what takes time. It is all the pathology testing that is done on the samples taken during the post mortem. The police will be waiting for all the results to come back and this can sometimes take weeks or months depending on what they are actually testing for.

Although the remains will be released to a nominated funeral director next week so the family can hold a funeral for Allison some of the results the police will be waiting on will not come back before that time. They will wait for all the results to come back before announcing a cause of death to ensure the initial findings are correct and not influenced by other factors not seen during the post mortem.

I work at a funeral home and can tell you we experience this more times than not with coroner's cases.

This is my first post although I have been following all posts since the beginning. I have held off posting until such time as the information I could contribute was factual.

The actual post mortem is not what takes time. It is all the pathology testing that is done on the samples taken during the post mortem. The police will be waiting for all the results to come back and this can sometimes take weeks or months depending on what they are actually testing for.

Although the remains will be released to a nominated funeral director next week so the family can hold a funeral for Allison some of the results the police will be waiting on will not come back before that time. They will wait for all the results to come back before announcing a cause of death to ensure the initial findings are correct and not influenced by other factors not seen during the post mortem.

I work at a funeral home and can tell you we experience this more times than not with coroner's cases.

Thanks for that information i wasn't quite sure how it all worked but now you have explained it i understand it a bit more

KISS - Keep it simple ... We are not talking about an underworld victim or a wealthy millionaire or a famous politician. We are talking about the average suburban family and the death of a seemingly nice woman. I believe we should keep our speculation simple. Who had a motive? What was the motive? Who had an opportunity according to the time frames? I think police have clearly (with their actions and appeals) lead me to think in one direction only. I don't see any other property searches, or appeals for information relating to other vehicles, etc.

Yes although sometimes things or people are not as they appear to the outside and unless we have inside knowledge, who are we to know. I think that I need to have a bit of a break from this forum for awhile too..given me a headache! Like some others have said there is alot of speculation going back and forth over the same facts and I don't really think anyone of us is going to solve things from that. I wholeheartedly agree with people discussing opinions etc. I guess I just need a break. I feel a little pointless speculating over and over on the same things. And really don't want to gossip and speculate on things we don't know and probably won't until the facts come to light.And I feel this out of respect to the families involved also. I want as much as all to see this case solved and the person/s responsible brought to justice.

Now I think I need sleep. G'night.

I am also assuming that the fact that police are unable to determine whether or not Allison was deceased on arrival at Kholo Creek would indicate that the house showed no signs of a struggle or considered a crime scene? This is in keeping with the observation of her body on retrieval as showing no visible signs of trauma.

http://www.qt.com.au/story/2012/05/0...it-of-allison/

Police now know the 43-year-old former beauty queen and business woman was murdered before her body was dumped in a creek north-east of Ipswich.

BBM.

Thanks for that link, Bella66!

Just finished watching this one on the same page too!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...cus-on-road-clue/story-e6frep2f-1226347683137

I've been wondering (like everyone else) what the possible importance of the Kenmore Roundabout is, and this gives just a tiny bit more info.

Edit: Oops, meant to say 'just finished READING'... not watching.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...cus-on-road-clue/story-e6frep2f-1226347683137

I've been wondering (like everyone else) what the possible importance of the Kenmore Roundabout is, and this gives just a tiny bit more info.

There is a new article posted in courier mail website regarding round about....It said it was closed for 20mins to time a white car??

Why are they timing the car?

Did someone see GBC there when he said he was at home at that time??

It is starting to heat up for GBC I suspect...I speculate that the Dad also is involved after the fact?? IMO

There is a new article posted in courier mail website regarding round about....It said it was closed for 20mins to time a white car??

It is starting to heat up for GBC I suspect...I speculate that the Dad also is involved after the fact?? IMO

I believe they may be working out how long it would take for the vehicle to drive to the home after it was caught on the CCTV camera, therefore establishing that whoever was driving the vehicle could not have been at home at the time they said they were!

What intrigues me is the timeframe: exactly 11:30 till 4:00 am. Could a vehicle have been caught on CCTV more than once that night? Maybe several trips back and forth?

Do you know if the white car they own was hers or his? They might be seeing whether a car was going slow enough to stop somewhere or whether it was just going through the roundabout. That's only my opinion though it doesn't even say whether it was their car or a description of the car. It would be alot easier if they said what kind of car it was unless it didn't show up very good on the camera

This is interesting - but would be interested in any possible conclusions people might glean from it. It says:

"Traffic was stopped for about 20 minutes on Friday night so police could time a white vehicle going around the Kenmore roundabout, and driving up Brookfield Rd, where the victim lived."

So I wonder if they are thinking about the vehicle driving from the roundabout to their home, or to the roundabout from their home? Obviously the time taken is exactly the same, but just wondering (as usual) what the reasoning is - why the actual time is so important? I suppose piecing together other facts such as mobile phone records etc gives them a way of narrowing down when she died and when her body was dumped.

The whole issue of the roundabout is interesting, because if she was killed at her home and the body taken to Kholo Creek the back way from there, the murderer would never have gone anywhere near the roundabout.

Unless she did definitely go to a hairdressers at Kenmore Village, and they have already found out the finishing time of the appointment from the hairdressers, and now are trying to ascertain what time she would have got home.

Do you know if the white car they own was hers or his? They might be seeing whether a car was going slow enough to stop somewhere or whether it was just going through the roundabout. That's only my opinion though it doesn't even say whether it was their car or a description of the car. It would be alot easier if they said what kind of car it was unless it didn't show up very good on the camera

I believe the white car is his as it has c21 sticker. Maybe the police used a white car to send a "message" to the driver of the car caught on cctv?

Notice they were timing the car driving through the roundabout and up Brookfield road, which is the route back to the home rather than away from.

Also wondering what relevance timing would have. The CCTV camera would be recording a video rather than snapshots, wouldn't it?

I believe they may be working out how long it would take for the vehicle to drive to the home after it was caught on the CCTV camera, therefore establishing that whoever was driving the vehicle could not have been at home at the time they said they were!

What intrigues me is the timeframe: exactly 11:30 till 4:00 am. Could a vehicle have been caught on CCTV more than once that night? Maybe several trips back and forth?

I never thought of that he might have told them he got home at a certain time. Or if she got home sometime during the day/afternoon they might know roughly what time it was that the car went through the roundabout (if it was their car). It might have come up with a time on the camera. Then again i wouldn't know because i don't know much about them cameras

It appears very clearly that the police are working with the press on all of this. I don't think the Courier Mail would have had a reporter standing at the roundabout 24/7 waiting in case there was a new development. The police are releasing info strategically IMO and ensuring it gets out to the public and culprit.

New to site, snooping forum since beginning of case. One point progressively nagging me,- the screams that alerted Will Truter and his neighbour to go outside their houses' and investigate,on the night abc went missing.The link for this Sunday Mail article is in the first thread, as referred to by alicat, post#186,-read this.Sure, there was/were party/parties going on in the vicinity that evening. to which previous posts have stated. However, Will Truter and his neighbour were fairly specific in their description of three screams heard, where the third and final scream was a muffled version of the former two. Irrespective of variables-distances, locations, blabby de bla etc., I can't help but see this as significant, because of:
a. the nature of the screams described. Also, no mention was made of any other noises/ranting/etc., just the screams. I am assuming that like most of us, Will Truter and his neighbours are able to distinguish between the mouthy rantings and wailings of a couple/group of teenagers in party mode, and the distinct screams of a person who knows they're going to be killed or seriously harmed (if that was the case). Given that the third scream was muffled then, it is likely that they were in danger.
b. the timing of these screams coincides with a woman's disappearance in the area, and in a time frame significant to abc going missing.
Then again, it could've just been the antics of teenagers.

I never thought of that he might have told them he got home at a certain time. Or if she got home sometime during the day/afternoon they might know roughly what time it was that the car went through the roundabout (if it was their car). It might have come up with a time on the camera. Then again i wouldn't know because i don't know much about them cameras
Wondering if the CCTV snaps pics every 30 seconds therefore police are trying to ascertain, if a car cld drive thru quickly enough and not be picked up on CCTV?

I also find it interesting they make it aware it was conducted with a white car. Why not just state car?

Notice they were timing the car driving through the roundabout and up Brookfield road, which is the route back to the home rather than away from.

Also wondering what relevance timing would have. The CCTV camera would be recording a video rather than snapshots, wouldn't it?

Exactly, towards the home. I don't know about cctv either. From things i have seen on TV it seems camera take a series of photos at a set interval (a number of seconds?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans