Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - If this was not premeditated, I really don't think the person who took Allison's life would have sat down and thought about ramifications, locations, impact on others, etc. He/she/they may have had fleeting thoughts, but I believe logical thinking would have gone out the window. Time would have been of the essence. Get rid of the body. Senses would have been heightened, paranoia would have set in, and decision-making would have been impaired. There is the possibility that a third party stepped in to rationalise and manage the devastation, but either way, if Allison's murder was not planned, it would have been one frantic shamozzle of a night and/or morning.

From the beginning, media reported police interviewed a female close friend / ex co-worker of the husband. Then they reported the same person being interviewed a few more times, once for 4 hours.

The mistress story is just hearsay. People have been speculating as to her identity because apparently she also worked at c21.

Are they the same person? We don't know.

I keep thinking that the motive lies in the answer to that question.

IMO - If this was not premeditated, I really don't think the person who took Allison's life would have sat down and thought about ramifications, locations, impact on others, etc. He/she/they may have had fleeting thoughts, but I believe logical thinking would have gone out the window. Time would have been of the essence. Get rid of the body. Senses would have been heightened, paranoia would have set in, and decision-making would have been impaired. There is the possibility that a third party stepped in to rationalise and manage the devastation, but either way, if Allison's murder was not planned, it would have been one frantic shamozzle of a night and/or morning.

I agree with you totally!! That's exactly how I see that the whole thing happened!!

As a fellow Allison I have to admit that I have heard this song many times. Such a sad song. Will never listen to this again without thinking of Allison Baden-Clay *advertiser censored*

CONFESSION: I'm an Alison (one 'L')

The day after it was confirmed that the body was Allison this article states

"Police have interviewed and reinterviewed many people, including Mr Baden-Clay and a woman who worked under him at his prestigious Century 21 franchise at Taringa"

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...on-womans-killer/story-e6frg6nf-1226344117877

So there you go, it has been mentioned in MSM so we can discuss this. Is she the one who engaged a lawyer? If so, is she linked financially or romantically?

She worked under him alright.....lol...MOO.....Sleaze ball!

From the beginning, media reported police interviewed a female close friend / ex co-worker of the husband. Then they reported the same person being interviewed a few more times, once for 4 hours.

The mistress story is just hearsay. People have been speculating as to her identity because apparently she also worked at c21.

Are they the same person? We don't know.

...a woman who worked under him at his prestigious Century 21 franchise at Taringa http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...on-womans-killer/story-e6frg6nf-1226344117877

[An unfortunate turn of phrase]

Just had a thought - IF the lawyer was in the car heading to the police station, perhaps the crash was a tact by GBC to buy time. Perhas the lawyer had suggested they go and tell the truth, GBC agreed, got into the car and as they were getting closer he "chickened" out and so the solicitor won't convince him t.o continue with the original plan, he ran the car into the bollard

I think there are still a lot of possible reasons this woman was interviewed in the first place, and I'm not yet convinced she was on GBC's side at all.

eg, someone local posted that both of the women on the C21 website have since left, and both do *not* get on with GBC because of stuff that happened there.

If this is the case, she could be lawyering up to defend herself against slander charges from GBC, if she's going to be saying stuff against him.

IMO she was having to be open and truthful or be charged with aiding and abetting this crime which is MURDER

Just had a thought - IF the lawyer was in the car heading to the police station, perhaps the crash was a tact by GBC to buy time. Perhas the lawyer had suggested they go and tell the truth, GBC agreed, got into the car and as they were getting closer he "chickened" out and so the solicitor won't convince him t.o continue with the original plan, he ran the car into the bollard

BRILLIANT!!!!
(on an iPhone also)

Couldn't stay away, but managed to resist posting because most of the more outlandish theories on here are just reconstituted versions of some of the other madness from previous threads. Other than the patient stayers (you know who you are :)) Hawkins' posts are a revelation - well done for bringing some reality to the table. Really interesting insights into the process.

Logic suggests the location of Allison's murder was determined from day one. I believe police have enough of the physical evidence required, despite the challenges presented by the delay finding where Allison was dumped.

I won't go into my justification, but assure you Allison was not thrown off that bridge. The police spent a lot of time scouting the upstream area, after finding her body. People trying to justify what happened by tidal flow, position of body, availability of water craft etc, sorry, but you're on the wrong track. I promise ...and I'm not a real estate agent.

This terrible event was not caused by a complex web of business intrigue, illicit dealings or anything Allison was involved in. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what is most likely to have happened. No point trying to complicate something unnecessarily. IMO.

Just my 2 cents - don't have anything else to add except suggesting everyone tries to resist the temptation to go rogue... :(

Definitely agree this stunt was purely to buy time for GBC. He simply wasn't ready to talk to the cops. Delay and regroup are part of the modus operandi of a Narcissist. They have to buy time to get their story straight. If things aren't going their way they throw a spanner in the works. This little pathetic performance bought him time to get his story organised. Still cannot imagine how he managed to even hit the pole at the bus station - it would be easier to hit a bus or a wall on the shopping entrance ramps on that road.

Hi everyone,

I've noticed the MSM reports are slowly dwindling :(

Is there anything that has happened during the past couple of days?

I did read there is reports of Allison's funeral being held with no known COD, very sad for her family.

Just reading back through the thread, there was mention of 'someone' (a female colleague or mistress) 'lawyering up'. Does everyone think that this might mean exposure? The truthful kind :woohoo:

What's the feelings amongst locals?

I don't know how it would work when there is no body yet, but the police case will be much stronger if they have a body and they can prove how the person died. It is in their case's best interest to wait for the COD and also the results of forensics on both cars, which are still pending.

PETER DAVIS QC is the only reason folks

Couldn't stay away, but managed to resist posting because most of the more outlandish theories on here are just reconstituted versions of some of the other madness from previous threads. Other than the patient stayers (you know who you are :)) Hawkins' posts are a revelation - well done for bringing some reality to the table. Really interesting insights into the process.

Logic suggests the location of Allison's murder was determined from day one. I believe police have enough of the physical evidence required, despite the challenges presented by the delay finding where Allison was dumped.

I won't go into my justification, but assure you Allison was not thrown off that bridge. The police spent a lot of time scouting the upstream area, after finding her body. People trying to justify what happened by tidal flow, position of body, availability of water craft etc, sorry, but you're on the wrong track. I promise ...and I'm not a real estate agent.

This terrible event was not caused by a complex web of business intrigue, illicit dealings or anything Allison was involved in. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out what is most likely to have happened. No point trying to complicate something unnecessarily. IMO.

Just my 2 cents - don't have anything else to add except suggesting everyone tries to resist the temptation to go rogue... :(

Thanks, interesting view! - We can't forget that everyday there are new members posting on this forum and even though they may have read all the almost 950 or so posts, they have their views which they want to share too, hence things may get re-hashed a bit. Tolerance is always a wise move.

I find it really hard to write "the body". It feels so impersonal. So I struggle whenever I write something in regards to that. Finding a way that, to me, feels more respectful.

I totally understand. I admit I find it hard to find a way to say it. One thats 'right' because whichever way just doesn't feel good. I appologise if my use of the word 'the body' offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb