Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure the QPS would send out a media release (with or without embargo) on something they've yet to carry out. If a leak would seriously jeopardize the operation, that is...

They could have already carried it out tongiht, or be doing so now.

I had my fingers crossed for an arrest, but if the embargo was re pulling cars over and hence the pulling of the news report that is disappointing...Every day I check see if they are closer to finding justice...i just feel in my bones that they are and there is just one more piece of the jigsaw they need. Best of luck to the officers that they get the breakthrough they need.

I am just reading this and apologise if it has already been picked upon the last page which I have not read yet, it appears that what was initially embargoed may no longer be so because the twitter message made it public, hence the rebuke from the QPS.
I just hope that this means that the will get the informations they want. I was thinking that maybe they Have some theories regarding other people being picked up or dropped off (possible accomplice?)near the round about (hence the test last week for timing of vehicles last week and maybe that is what they are questioning drivers about during e same timeframe as when they (QPS)believe something has occurred.

If I lived near you...I would come and pick you up....and we could have gone together.....We are all obsessed....I think we can all sympathise to poor Allison. Saint or not, who knows...But she didn't deserve this....and im sick to death of hearing about this crap happening to women.

We could be neighbours, if you are a Mt Crosbyite! We should all meet up - wearing a pink carnation so that we can identify one another!

This is so sad.... poor Allison drops her children off, has her hair done, and is probably really excited about her conference.... and some spineless SOB takes her life...takes a mother from her children, a daughter from her parents.. he needs to rot in hell...

Tomorrow will be so sad... I am glad I am home alone.. I will be bawling my eyes out at 11am.

That wouldnt surprise me Unfolding Truth....The longer it stays up, the more peopel that see it, and may want to rubberneck by visiting the scene. Trying to find out what the police are specifically looking for. It would take the whole focus off why the police are there for.

I tried as well..... I read it about 20 mins ago and it was fine... But I can't Connect to it now...

I still have it open in my browser. When I copied and pasted the link into a new tab I got "Page Not Found". Certainly looks like it has been pulled.

I'd copy it and post it here, but I don't think that would be the right thing to do. I really don't think that information should have been released to the public before 5am (or 4.30am at the earliest).

I know this is off topic but if anyone is in the Inala area there is a lady missing More infomation on the QPS facebook page. Concerns are held for her welfare as she suffers from a medical condition and she has been missing since 9:40am :( And goodnight everyone have a good sleep when you go :) Also the story that was on that link has gone. Maybe the police got it taken off so not just anyone turns up there

Roma,

Here is one of the articles re drag mark near the creek - but I have also seen a news clip.

http://www.dailymercury.com.au/story/2012/05/03/police-find-suspected-drag-marks-near-creek/

Oh well done - thanks! I knew I'd seen something about drag marks higher upstream.

BTW anyone else in SE Qld get embarrassed by the lame names our colonial forefathers came up with for creeks around here? Little Ugly Creek? Flaggy Creek? And there must be 100 Sandy Creeks. It's a relief when they stick to the old Aboriginal names, lol

Oh well done - thanks! I knew I'd seen something about drag marks higher upstream.

BTW anyone else in SE Qld get embarrassed by the lame names our colonial forefathers came up with for creeks around here? Little Ugly Creek? Flaggy Creek? And there must be 100 Sandy Creeks. It's a relief when they stick to the old Aboriginal names, lol

There is a town in my state called Boring. :sigh:

We could be neighbours, if you are a Mt Crosbyite! We should all meet up - wearing a pink carnation so that we can identify one another!

This is so sad.... poor Allison drops her children off, has her hair done, and is probably really excited about her conference.... and some spineless SOB takes her life...takes a mother from her children, a daughter from her parents.. he needs to rot in hell...

Tomorrow will be so sad... I am glad I am home alone.. I will be bawling my eyes out at 11am.

Sadly....I'm in Melbourne. Had I had more money, I would have loved to have come up and even searched for Allison, back in the day when she wasnt found.

It will be a sad day tomorrow. I wont be able to watch her funeral either sadly. A) I work on a friday morning and B) ive looked at so many videos and photos, my internet usage for the month has all but chewed up...and is sooo slow. Too slow.

I hope that although the day may start with the sadness of Allison's funeral, that the day ends on a much happier note, with an arrest of the people involved.

Had I lived in the area...Id have loved to have been more involved. PS : The pink carnation idea is very beautiful.

It's probably a good idea the cops pull people over at the roundabout. Lots of people don't watch the news so wouldn't even know there's an appeal for info (not everyone is obsessed like us :p)

Can we quit with the canoeist??? They do not normally name the people who find bodies they just say things like:

* Two teenage boys riding dirtbikes this afternoon came across............
* A jogger on his morning run found ........
* A hiker in bushland near blah blah called police after finding..........
* A canoeist, this morning, found...........

Give the canoeist a rest please........ :)

I always read "a dog walker found"...
When I am out walking the dog in remote areas I morbidly think...please dont let me find a body and be this "dog walker".

I once saw two little baby's feet poking out of some long grass by the river and it was a heart in mouth sort of moment. Luckily it was a decapitated doll, it is scary how real they can look, but what a horrible find for this canoeist. I hope the media is staying well clear for compassionate reasons.

If I lived near you...I would come and pick you up....and we could have gone together.....We are all obsessed....I think we can all sympathise to poor Allison. Saint or not, who knows...But she didn't deserve this....and im sick to death of hearing about this crap happening to women.

Lol yes - I was thinking that a few days ago, trying to arrange to meet. Then I thought about BC lawyers finding us and issuing writs for slander, lol.

Maybe after the arrest.

But yeah as others have said it's been pretty cool being able to talk here, and it's been nice that some ppl have said thanks for all the research and support ppl have been contributing.

In a way it's like we've been holding a vigil for Allison by doing this - it feels like that to me anyway.

And yes, I'm hoping that something comes out of this to increase awareness of relationship abuse issues and that it can happen to anyone regardless of class, education, etc, and teach girls how to recognise the warning bells about the wrong guy before it's too late.

It's probably a good idea the cops pull people over at the roundabout. Lots of people don't watch the news so wouldn't even know there's an appeal for info (not everyone is obsessed like us :p)

Very good point!! Hehe! :)

I have always thought Ugly Gully was the most beautiful place - loved the drive from Mt Crosby down into Anstead across Kholo Creek.... now I think of poor Allison every time I drive over that bridge..

I always read "a dog walker found"...
When I am out walking the dog in remote areas I morbidly think...please dont let me find a body and be this "dog walker".

Lol I thought I was the only person who did that! And then I feel glad that at least my little dog is there (not that she would be any help hahaha).

I agree a lot of people are not internet savy (aka obsessed lol) and esp older people dont always like to get involved so may not listen to the newspaper requests for information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME