Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, Just a couple of things...

1. Does anyone know what GBC is up to at the moment? Is he back at work as normal?
2. If an arrest is to occur, I can't see an arrest happening prior to the funeral....can you imagine the impact on the kids if it is GBC?
3. I know someone who has had dealings with GBC. They got a bad vibe from him and asked their daughter to not consider working with him a while ago. Interesting.

Sorry - so much to keep up with I missed this however if they have footage at the roundabout why are they still wanting witnesses? How could something "odd" happen at a roundabout? Just my thoughts.

There have been different stories about when he last saw her etc. I just think that I would have bene out looking for her and not at home (if the children were not there which coincidentally I don't believe - I heard they were at home that night). In any event, his version of events does not sit properly.

I don't know if they DO have footage. But there is cctv at that roundabout. I said they may have footage. ANd I have no idea what something odd could be its anyones speculation really. But Police have been very keen to hear from anyone who drove in the vicinity of the roundabout between 11pm and 4am (thurs/Fri)

201 followers - something big going to happen me thinks??

My spidey-senses have been going off in a good way since last night. Can't explain it in rational terms but I've gone from feeling angry and dismayed to actually having a good feeling about it.

To rationalise it, maybe results have come back, something's been admitted in interview and police finally have all they need to proceed. I don't know - it's just a feeling. I just think the next 24 hours are going to be significant. :)

Lawyering up........when your wife is 'missing' is odd. He and his sister claim she was depressed. If they were trying to give the impression she had committed suicide, then there would be no need to lawyer up...............as the police can usually tell whe suicide has occurred. To lawyer up, means you are pretty sure foul play has occurred. My husband says that until my body was found, he would always presume I was going to walk through the door...(so why need a lawyer?). He knew she was dead and was covering his a$$............................................Why?

Completely agree willough, he was hot off the mark lawyering up with a criminal lawyer, on the very day he reported Allison missing. Then to pull a barrister into the picture as well on the day Allison's body was found.

Wellll, says it all I think.

My spidey-senses have been going off in a good way since last night. Can't explain it in rational terms but I've gone from feeling angry and dismayed to actually having a good feeling about it.

To rationalise it, maybe results have come back, something's been admitted in interview and police finally have all they need to proceed. I don't know - it's just a feeling. I just think the next 24 hours are going to be significant. :)

I do agree. I have a feeling somethings going to happen with this soon. ANd yes I beleive final toxicology and other forensic results are due back tomorrow? I think I read that somewhere.

Who has confirmed that TM is actually the other POI?

I was reading a news report today on ninemsn and it says that there has been no Suspect/POI mentioned. I think we just started saying on here who we thought the suspect might be. But it turns out since then there is an accomplice (which could be anyone) I left a message on here not long ago because i have a friend that just told me they seen a white van hanging around at the rounabout when Allison went missing :(

Lawyering up........when your wife is 'missing' is odd. He and his sister claim she was depressed. If they were trying to give the impression she had committed suicide, then there would be no need to lawyer up...............as the police can usually tell whe suicide has occurred. To lawyer up, means you are pretty sure foul play has occurred. My husband says that until my body was found, he would always presume I was going to walk through the door...(so why need a lawyer?). He knew she was dead and was covering his a$$............................................Why?

Agreed. And this isn't the first time I've heard a suspected spouse say "oh they were depressed". It seems it's either "depressed" or they "ran off with another man".

I would think a more natural reaction would be "WHERE IS MY WIFE? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED! SOMEONE FIND HER!" And then when she is found deceased, they would be screaming for JUSTICE!

I have some local friends of whom have had their properties seached.

Ok...... so they had their septic tanks & rainwater tanks all emptied & checked out plus they all got up on their roof to check them out???

The Baden Clays too ??...

I don't think there are any named POIs from law enforcement. If there has been such a report, can the one who has seen it provide a link?

We are saying GBC is the suspeced POI because of the searches, mostly.

Agreed. And this isn't the first time I've heard a suspected spouse say "oh they were depressed". It seems it's either "depressed" or they "ran off with another man".

I would think a more natural reaction would be "WHERE IS MY WIFE? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED! SOMEONE FIND HER!" And then when she is found deceased, they would be screaming for JUSTICE!

Yes, screaming for justice when Allison was found,...instead of telling media to "leave us alone, let us be normal"...

I was reading a news report today on ninemsn and it says that there has been no Suspect/POI mentioned. I think we just started saying on here who we thought the suspect might be. But it turns out since then there is an accomplice (which could be anyone) I left a message on here not long ago because i have a friend that just told me they seen a white van hanging around at the rounabout when Allison went missing :(

That is interesting and I hope as you say, they have reported that.

In some of the reports i have read it's stated that there was no visual signs of foul play. As for the lawyer maybe it could be to do with the business or the girls. It could even be other reasons like getting information or something to do with the media. I believe a lady has now gone and got a lawyer too but i don't think they have said why though

Completely agree willough, he was hot off the mark lawyering up with a criminal lawyer, on the very day he reported Allison missing. Then to pull a barrister into the picture as well on the day Allison's body was found.

Wellll, says it all I think.

Did he Barrister up on the day she was found, or the day she was identified?. One area I am curious about, is if it is the day she was found....was it prior to her being found?. Was he possibly aware that she was going to be found that day?....I know, I am being weird. But I thought I read somewhere that he retained a barrister first thing in the morning....and the canoeist found her at 11am. Perhaps he realised with the rains, it was only a matter of time.

I don't think there are any named POIs from law enforcement. If there has been such a report, can the one who has seen it provide a link?

We are saying GBC is the suspeced POI because of the searches, mostly.
Nobody has been officially named as POI

Please some answers for her loved ones x

That is interesting and I hope as you say, they have reported that.

I hope they did i wonder if i should call crimestoppers myself?? Would they listen to me not being in the area?? Or maybe i could somehow give them my friends details??

I do agree. I have a feeling somethings going to happen with this soon. ANd yes I beleive final toxicology and other forensic results are due back tomorrow? I think I read that somewhere.

Yes tomorrow I think I read also....after the funeral there may be a lot of action.

Yes, screaming for justice when Allison was found,...instead of telling media to "leave us alone, let us be normal"...

Who would say "let us be normal" in such a situation? I didn't say that when my CAT was missing overnight, let alone a loved one! :doh:

I hope they did i wonder if i should call crimestoppers myself?? Would they listen to me not being in the area?? Or maybe i could somehow give them my friends details??

Angel, if you think you should, then do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties