Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 543, :seeya:

I'm a bit confused here. Why would Gerard turn off the phone? Do you mean if he was really guilty? So my understanding is that he's innocent and that's why he didn't turn off the phone. Is that right?

Firstly you say;

And then you say;

Urrgghh 543, you are really confusing me. :floorlaugh:[/QUOTE

:banghead:Ok.....I realize that it's a hard thing to explain to some people. The phone probably has nothing on it!!! It's where it is that is important and why it was left on!!!!!! It's not my fault if you do not understand what I'm saying....I could be nearly as rude as you are....but hey bud....there are rules!!

I'm just wondering...those who are into the wine...does ^ now seem any clearer to you???

I read that too,,,INTERESTING !!!

A few people have said that the car crash happened a few days later. Just to clear things up it happened on the same day that he reported her missing to the police.

Is that definitely the case? So it happened on April 20?

Hey 543, :seeya:

I'm a bit confused here. Why would Gerard turn off the phone? Do you mean if he was really guilty? So my understanding is that he's innocent and that's why he didn't turn off the phone. Is that right?

Firstly you say;

And then you say;

Urrgghh 543, you are really confusing me. :floorlaugh:[/QUOTE

:banghead:Ok.....I realize that it's a hard thing to explain to some people. The phone probably has nothing on it!!! It's where it is that is important and why it was left on!!!!!! It's not my fault if you do not understand what I'm saying....I could be nearly as rude as you are....but hey bud....there are rules!!

543, I wasn't being rude to you and I apologise if it seemed that way. I simply was not understanding your reference to the phone. As far as I know the Police have the phone, although they haven't released this info to the media. :moo:

I think that the husband is innocent....I would just like to understand how and why people think that he's not. The phone ... it's obvious....he would turn it off!! Maybe I'm missing something here....that's why I asked.

I really believe that the phone has nothing of significance on it....because she had no time to react...she was probably dead by the time she hit the ground...and the phone went flying...hence no one can find the phone!!

The significance of finding the phone is exactly where poor Allison passed away and will proove how she died...eg...the phone is 3 to 5 meters from the road in bush with possibly some disturbance of gravel. Sigh...it's been a while...so the disturbance has gone already by other people pulling over, etc.

The phone is of great significance.

The problem is that there isn't a 'handbook' for murderers to follow. Killers make mistakes, which is good for the police but bad for the killers. Think of it this way... if someone she knew killed her and tried to make out that they didn't, they might leave the phone on because they might think "It will be way to obvious that I'm the killer if I turn it off."

If the phone HAD been turned off... then would you assume that her husband did it? Who knows, in that case she may have turned her phone off herself, then he would get the blame? This is what I mean... just because it's on or off really can't help incriminate or exclude anyone. JMO

The most popular article on the Courier Mail website atm is the one about this case. Hopefully that means they'll keep the case in the headlines and give us regular updates daily still.

Its really p*ssing me off when i keep seeing remarks from BC's or "friends of her husband" regarding depression.....

WTF has that got to do with anything?????

Greg, I couldn't agree more. It makes me so angry & upset. It's an abuse &/or exaggeration of confidences. It implies++ that Allison was the victim of her own mental problems. In the larger society, labelling someone as a "loony" automaticly devalues everything about them. Depression or not, Allison was a pretty amazing human being. If people said 10% of the positive things that they said about Allison - about me when I die, I would be honoured (& surprised) - not that I'd know or give a stuff.

If we continue with speculation and what locals say, the wife may have been having an affair hence she had moved on. Therefore, why would an alleged mistress be interested in harming her? The info we have does not point to the alleged mistress.

It does if the mistress has an interest in the business (works there) A divorce would most probably mean that the business would be sold ?? That's IMO.

With his business going down the gurgler before the case even started, I dont know how he could prove he was defamed. Ladies in here (mums from the girls school) stipulating that he flirted with them overtly, to the point of them feeling uncomfortable and that many of those ladies husbands, viewed him as a tool. Although hurtful to him, I doubt, we could have defamed him anymore, than he already defamed himself.

Where are the posts about him flirting ??? I'd like to read them. Thanks

Ahww you know I am cooking spag Bol for the students but I wished you guys could come and join so I can talk about this even over dinner. Kimster how do you detox from sites like this????

I wonder if the police have Allison's car keys. Wherever her car keys are, are probably where this all went down. Somehow, the keys were lost, thus them not being able to start the car to bring it home. Car was towed in neutral, reason it looked so close, only had parkers on, to keep safe and maybe lights so close, would annoy front driver anyway.

Or as they were dumping body....keys fell out of pocket....In dead of night, couldnt find keys.....Waited till light, went to get keys before they called police.

Please forgive me if this has already been addressed but I've been at work and only catching up now (page 3 of thread 8). If a car was towed you would definitely need keys in the ignition or it would lock making steering impossible.*

Where are the posts about him flirting ??? I'd like to read them. Thanks

In one of the previous threads, but way, way back.....Im sorry, i havent a clue, but I definitely read it in here. I wouldnt even know which one to direct you too. There were 2 atleast that spoke about him flirting.

Ahww you know I am cooking spag Bol for the students but I wished you guys could come and join so I can talk about this even over dinner. Kimster how do you detox from sites like this????

I'm a student..... Where's my spaghetti? :-p

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

To be honest I don't think we can substantiate that a solicitor was engaged on day one - unless I have missed the relevant report?

The first I read about the engagement of a solicitor was about 5 or so days in when Darren Mahoney made his first statement to the media on GBC's behalf. Then the SC was engaged the day Allison was found.

The talk about engaging legal rep on the first day is speculation/gossip as far as I know.

Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

I remember questioning this last week and someone pointed me to a news article (and maybe a lawyer/police statement) dated a few days after the disappearance, that said the lawyer had been hired on the 20th.

If someone else doesn't link it (i've got 15 pages to wade through) i'll find you the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485