Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry on my phone and not sure if I can. My computer crashed 5 days ago. Husband Gerard Baden-Clay is the great grandson of Sir Lord Baden Powell, the founder of the scouting movement.

He is a real estate agent, a once likely conservative candidate for a seat in Queensland Parliament and a member of his local chamber of commerce.

Mr Baden-Clay reported his wife missing in the early morning after he last saw her on April 19 at 10pm.

<modsnip>

PPE, I think this is the article you were quoting?:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/true-crime-scene/why-do-bad-things-happen-to-the-good/story-fnat7jnn-1226353374332

Mrs Baden-Clay's bubbly nature might have been masking depression, friends of her husband revealed in the 11 days before her body was found.

Relevant to her death? Maybe not, but interesting.

Its really p*ssing me off when i keep seeing remarks from BC's or "friends of her husband" regarding depression.....

WTF has that got to do with anything?????

Its really p*ssing me off when i keep seeing remarks from BC's or "friends of her husband" regarding depression.....

Thank you Greg, I totally agree. :maddening:

Agreed!! His 'friends' just trying to get that into everyone's minds. Really has nothing to do with anything since we know she was murdered.

I agree......What I find angering too, is people know when they use the word depression, it makes the person look like they aren't weren't handling things. When there are so many forms of depression......But one presumes, when they read it, that she was soooooo soooooo sad/bad................GRRRRRRRRRRowlIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG

Thanks for the clarity on that point Thinking. It would make a lot more sense for the vehicles to be heading toward the city, not Kholo Ck, so at least that's a possibility again.

Speaking of clarity, i just realised why QPS are still so desperate for the phone. I couldn't understand that either, as the telcos would have records of all call and sms sent to and from ABC's phone. HOWEVER......i know the one thing i use my phone as much as calling and texting....TAKING PHOTOS!!!

Lets surmise my previous speculation about the scout huts is correct, and ABC arrived there, perhaps by tracking GBC's phone via that nifty app, and was sneakily taking photos when she was spotted. Those photos, showing location and 'extra curricular activities' would absolutely ruin GBC. He would want them gone, and as ABC's phone would be locked by PIN, leaving anyone else unable to switch it off or delete photos, it would seriously need to be disposed of. Geez, now i REALLY hope more than ever that someone finds it!!!!!

According to the Crimes (forensic procedures) Act, suspect means the following;
a) a person whom a police officer suspects on reasonable grounds to have committed an office
b) a person charged with an offence; or
c)a person summoned to appear before courting relation to an offence alleged to have been committed by the person

Local observation is that the police Task Force that was based at Indooroopilly police station has been re-deployed to other duties and it is fairly quiet there now.

Local observation is that the police Task Force that was based at Indooroopilly police station has been re-deployed to other duties and it is fairly quiet there now.

Could be a good sign?

local observation is that the police task force that was based at indooroopilly police station has been re-deployed to other duties and it is fairly quiet there now.

ohh noooo!

Yes I completely agree - however I think we need to be careful about stating that GBC engaged the solicitor on the very first day, when we don't know that to be a fact.

Obviously, engaging a solicitor the moment you report your wife missing does make one look more guilty than if he engaged the solicitor at some stage over the following week IMO. I think we need to be fair about this.

Does anyone have a media report to shut me up on this point? :)

Unsure...but would one not engage a solicitor then barrister if they believed themselves to be the victim/s of wrongful defamation also...

GBC's demeanour during his only interview with the media reminded me of my ex-husband. It sent shivers down my spine and made me feel sick. And that, Ï'm sorry" oh how it sounded like my ex husband after he would either verbally or physically abuse me.
IMO I believe that the police are giving out tiny bits of info to freak the perp out. Maybe they are hoping that the perp will break. How much easier would it be to convict if the perp admitted to the crime. Or if not the perp maybe someone that was involved.
Does anyone remember the media release where it mentioned that up to 5 ppl could be arrested ? A bit of aiding and abetting here me thinks.

Does anyone know where the sister's husband lives (suburb, city) or what his name is ???

I think you are correct. QP are skilled. They would be releasing small amounts of information in order to break someone's silence or encourage the perp into a mistake.
Remember Kiesha Abrahams. They waited months and months. NSWpol knew who the perps' were. Eventually they led police to the grave. Case closed.

Speaking to locals has caused me to try and think outside the square - that GBC didn't murder his wife. It helps throw new light.

We know the house was declared a crime scene and was closed off for a week and we can be fairly sure because of the two car/roundabout investigations that more than one person is likely to be arrested.

We know that TM has been questioned extensively. Seemingly more intensively than anyone.

Perhaps GBC witnessed a murder and is criminally liable for his activities that night, but is not the murderer. It would explain why he quickly got lawyers for damage control.

Think 'Fatal Attraction' perhaps?

What doees it mean when people write BBM?

Here at WS it means Bolded By Me.

Usually used when quoting another poster and bolding some but not all of their original post, for emphasis.

Speaking to locals has caused me to try and think outside the square - that GBC didn't murder his wife. It helps throw new light.

We know the house was declared a crime scene and was closed off for a week and we can be fairly sure because of the two car/roundabout investigations that more than one person is likely to be arrested.

We know that TM has been questioned extensively. Seemingly more intensively than anyone.

Perhaps GBC witnessed a murder and is criminally liable for his activities that night, but is not the murderer. It would explain why he quickly got lawyers for damage control.

Think 'Fatal Attraction' perhaps?

If we continue with speculation and what locals say, the wife may have been having an affair hence she had moved on. Therefore, why would an alleged mistress be interested in harming her? The info we have does not point to the alleged mistress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties