Found Deceased Australia - Amy Schulkins, 36, Caboolture, 30 Dec 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe someone is hiding her?
Strange there have been no sightings at all of either the car or her. It’s just not adding up.

Last known sighting was ramming the gate and she was there for 20-30 mins.

I've been following this case too. It's very concerning. I originally thought she was hiding out somewhere but she hasn't accessed her phone, social media or bank accounts, plus she has 5 kids that her family and friends insist she would never leave.

I think, given her distressed state, she may have had a car accident. There's a huge national park on the island she was headed towards, accessible by 4WDs. I don't think all of it has been searched.

Mystery surrounds why 'high-risk' mother 'vanished right before New Year's Eve | Daily Mail Online
37863406-9134129-image-a-29_1610370401393.jpg

I've been following this case too. It's very concerning. I originally thought she was hiding out somewhere but she hasn't accessed her phone, social media or bank accounts, plus she has 5 kids that her family and friends insist she would never leave.

I think, given her distressed state, she may have had a car accident. There's a huge national park on the island she was headed towards, accessible by 4WDs. I don't think all of it has been searched.

I think so too. She could be down an embankment or in water (in her car) somewhere.

Rumors rumors everywhere.... What gives me pause is the car. If she were still driving, or hiding our somewhere, wouldn't her car be noticed somewhere? I mean, would she go so far as to hide her car as well? Seems off to me. I'm leaning towards water, too, since the car is still missing.

I am loosing hope Amy will be found alive. Police have told the brother there's no evidence she's left her home town. (Cctv footage has been watched).

Suggesting she's very close to home? Possibly in water as a result of an accident?

I think this fits with my initial thoughts that she was just driving to calm herself (hence why she drove back passed her own street and towards the highway - when she could have gotten to the highway from where she was if it was her intentions already).

And then who knows what's made her have an accident? Animal? Being upset? Just damn unlucky?

Makes me scratch my head why she can't be found?!

I so desperately want her to be found safely. There has been so many rumours and attacks on family members involved. A lot of misinformation from the wife and deleted posts. (Alot if speculation it's intentional - I can't say either way?! I'm on the it was an accident accured bandwagen but definitely don't love the way the wife runs the search page )

Friend's plea in search for missing mum Amy Schulkins

...Appealing to Amy herself, Aria Cushing said a grandparent was unwell and her family “need you to come home.”

“If she’s just having time out, that’s fine but let us know. We just want to know if she’s okay,” she said.

“Rebecca and your kids love you. We all just want to know that you’re okay and we just want you home...

With no motor vehicle found, no evidence of a breakdown or an accident (and they’ve conducted pretty comprehensive searches of the driving routes and surrounding water), no use of cards or bank accounts, and with her clearly being in some sort of distressed state (ramming gates etc) on the night, it really does make you wonder.

Police released a second update last week appealing for help in locating her:

Update 2: Missing woman, Caboolture South - Queensland Police News

Key takeaways:
  • “Despite a number of reports there have been no confirmed sightings of her since.”
  • “Both police and family hold strong concerns for her welfare.”
  • “Investigations are continuing and at this stage there is nothing suspicious surrounding the circumstances leading to her disappearance.”

A media blitz today, with a fresh appeal from AS’s family being reported by a number of media outlets. The most comprehensive coverage seems to be the Brisbane Times:

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/na...ve-missing-for-six-weeks-20210211-p571r1.html

“...She [Amy] was a bit distant that day to be honest, she was in a funny mood, something I had never seen in our four-and-a-half years together,” she said.

“I mentioned it to my in-laws that day because we went out for dinner. I said to her: ‘Jeez you’re in a weird mood’. She just said she was tired...

Friend's plea in search for missing mum Amy Schulkins

...Appealing to Amy herself, Aria Cushing said a grandparent was unwell and her family “need you to come home.”

“If she’s just having time out, that’s fine but let us know. We just want to know if she’s okay,” she said.

“Rebecca and your kids love you. We all just want to know that you’re okay and we just want you home...

With no motor vehicle found, no evidence of a breakdown or an accident (and they’ve conducted pretty comprehensive searches of the driving routes and surrounding water), no use of cards or bank accounts, and with her clearly being in some sort of distressed state (ramming gates etc) on the night, it really does make you wonder.

It sounds to me that she is hiding out at someone's house and her car is in the garage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momtastic
Back