GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I don't think she has been back on, but whilst she did seem genuine, her claims also left many questions.

I also wonder about the fact he was ribbed at work, not about the long sleeves, but about the possibility of being locked up for the murders. Would you really joke about that with someone who's just lost a very close friend?

Also, the SIL AND daughter both apparently saw them, so this must have been before he drove him in...you would think the SIL might put 2 and 2 together at this point, especially when they had also ribbed him about the long sleeves...

I agree - several cuts on his hands and slashes on both arms would be really hard to explain and justify, even if he was an app mech, and the source did state in one of the earlier posts I think, that after the ribbing (teasing) he received about the jumper (sweater) he took it off- so slashes to both arms - how could he explain that away without workmates saying what the?

As to the rumour about a sexual relationship between the accused and the young victim being ongoing at the time could this not be local rumour being hashed around without real basis - and lets face it, I hate to think back when I was 16 half of what I said was probably sexual in nature to my close friends, its called fun flirting, does not mean it was anything more than just words.

I believe that was a mis-identifiacation.

That person who was on his own at the shrine, with the hooded jacket on and red underpants (you could see them when he bent down lol) was the brother.

He visited very early in the morning, as you can see from the shadows, and it was cold at that time.

The red you see is actually his red shirt that he also wore on the bebo profile and i have a picture of him wearing it, i also have a photo of his brother and he is shorter, so the picture does contain the accused and what shadows?

The red you see is actually his red shirt that he also wore on the bebo profile and i have a picture of him wearing it, i also have a photo of his brother and he is shorter, so the picture does contain the accused and what shadows?

You only see a small bit of red of his t-shirt so how could you tell it was the same one as bebo?

I just have to say, I appreciate all the hard work that everyone is putting into this, and I know it's called 'websleuths' for a reason. But I really think we should stop giving theories into sex etc. You are going by a website that seems to me is Scottish news articles typed second hand. Has anyone seen the original article? But nonetheless, I think if Chantelle was there watching over, she'd would've felt touched seeing all you care so much, but when you start talking about sex and how she probably had consensual sex etc, could you imagine how much that would hurt? To see people implying that you had sexual relations with your killer? To me that's going beyond websleuthing, and is very very offensive to her memory. But I am new to this so forgive me if I am overreacting. I just feel very sad about this case.

Hi there, this is a very distressing case indeed and it's understood what you are saying and I think i'm safe in saying no one means to offend anyone. As awful as it is it's claimed the alleged killer was quite close to Chantelle so before he allegedly committed the crime they had quite a loving friendship and sometimes sex is a part of that. I hope you know what I mean, My brain isn't functioning all that well today....

i think the woman who was talking about here son in law driving the accused to the station from his work place was SB9257 or another user name starting with SB? sorry if i am incorrect, it will be on the second thread when it is put back up

When i was on FB on the night of the arrest, some said that they couldnt believe the accused came and laid flowers at the shrine and felt disgusted that he had comforted them after the murder.

just have to say, I appreciate all the hard work that everyone is putting into this, and I know it's called 'websleuths' for a reason. But I really think we should stop giving theories into sex etc. You are going by a website that seems to me is Scottish news articles typed second hand. Has anyone seen the original article? But nonetheless, I think if Chantelle was there watching over, she'd would've felt touched seeing all you care so much, but when you start talking about sex and how she probably had consensual sex etc, could you imagine how much that would hurt? To see people implying that you had sexual relations with your killer? To me that's going beyond websleuthing, and is very very offensive to her memory. But I am new to this so forgive me if I am overreacting. I just feel very sad about this case.

Hello and welcome, I dont know about others but i had been considering a possible sexual side to this (not consential) LONG before i saw any article in Scotland. It is not an uncommon accurance for there to be a sexual assult occur at a murder scene. Also if anyone reading this forum is too sensitive about the discussion then i recommend you dont read it. One of the reasons a lot of people came here is that they want to discuss many things about the crime that have been bugging them that would have been too upsetting and disrespectful and not the right place to post them on the facebook tribute pages and wanted to come here and discuss things openly and maturely and not be overly restricted with what we could discuss. On the Facebook pages the page owners eventually pretty much said you couldnt discuss anything about the crime.

yes apparently the reason he was taken to the police station on the night of his arrest was to sign a previous statement. he had also had his car siezed prior to his arrest and his house searched. this only comes from the lady who's son in law worked with him and drove him to the police station.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THE WHITE TRUCK....i think i heard that this really helped the police with their decision to arrest the accused. who owns this car?????
The old can you come back in and sign the statement(replace with other non threatening reason) trick. Give them no reason to be concerned about coming in...

The old can you come back in and sign the statement(replace with other non threatening reason) trick. Give them no reason to be concerned about coming in...

In your opinion, why do you think they got him dropped off instead of going to get him?

The thing is I have seen this lad in question around, he would be blown over with a medium gust of wind, so if their was a struggle I doubt the lad would be able to over power them, so for me that doesn't make sense one little bit

When you get in a rage something clicks and you can be awfully strong, it is a chemical thing in the brain.

Look at people on ice rage when they are coming down from the drugs, some of the stories I have heard about them coming in to the ER, even skinny girls are unbelievable. They even had a guy recently in a padded room whom tore up all what I assume vinyl seating like a dog. There was a girl not that long a go whom had taken the drug a night or two before and was at work getting on with her day when she just snapped. I can't remember how many people it took to hold her down, but it was a lot!

Strength isn't just about your physical size.

What side of the house is the tribute shrine on?

does anything think the accused could have got cuts on his arms from just being no good at knife handling...i mean its not like he's a butcher or surgeon or anything. to stab someone repeatedly with the possibility of hitting bone etc etc, i wouldn't think its very easy to keep a hold of a knife in this situation. he may have cut himself inadvertantly with rebounds from his weilding actions. sorry if this is gruesome, just giving an opinion.

I am thinking he could have also got into a struggle where one of the victims lets assume the dad had hold of the knife also forcing the accused to use both hands and the dad was trying to point the knife away from himself as you would.

You only see a small bit of red of his t-shirt so how could you tell it was the same one as bebo?

if you see him around the place you'd know that it is his favourite sydney swans shirt - also the shoes he is wearing are his obsession

it's the back fence - the house has driveway entrance at back

Agree, i just watched that video now, it sure looks like the accused to me. Didnt look like the brother either. There was NO shadows. The person in the video is also wearing what looks like fancy basketball shoes.

Just throwing this one in out of left field because there are some things bugging me...is there any talk around town that one of the family (victims or accused) may have had a drug connection?

I know the person they have is more than likely responsible for a crime, and I am not in any way trying to claim his guilt or innocence, but the strange handling of this case has me curious as to why the suppression order etc

if you see him around the place you'd know that it is his favourite sydney swans shirt - also the shoes he is wearing are his obsession

lol that info is on bebo, there are more than one red t-shirt? really how do you know it was a swans one? A guess? what you have previously read in the thread? or you know?

<modsnip: sleuthing minors>

I will look for the video again. maybe we are talking about different videos.

I will post a link when I find it.

Perfectly willing to believe it is his shirt we see though :)

I am not doubting it was him in the video, I just want to kn ow how the assumption was made that is what that particular t-shirt?

What side of the house is the tribute shrine on?

The shrine is at the back gate which is on Nottingham Street.
The block goes from Harriet through to Nottingham.
Nottingham runs north-south, so the shrine would be on the western side of the fence.

BTW, I think we are talking about different videos, but at the moment I can't find either of them.

I just have to say, I appreciate all the hard work that everyone is putting into this, and I know it's called 'websleuths' for a reason. But I really think we should stop giving theories into sex etc. You are going by a website that seems to me is Scottish news articles typed second hand. Has anyone seen the original article? But nonetheless, I think if Chantelle was there watching over, she'd would've felt touched seeing all you care so much, but when you start talking about sex and how she probably had consensual sex etc, could you imagine how much that would hurt? To see people implying that you had sexual relations with your killer? To me that's going beyond websleuthing, and is very very offensive to her memory. But I am new to this so forgive me if I am overreacting. I just feel very sad about this case.

Yes the rumors that she had consensual sex are just rumors with no proof at all, rape was mentioned in some press articles in Scotland if I remember correctly.

Actually it may help clear this up if midsommer would tell us where the social network information that the victim was in a sexual relationship with the accused comes from because I hadn't heard this until tonight. In the early days of this case the facebook messages must have been interesting - all deleted now unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8