GUILTY Australia - Andrew, 45, Rose, 44, & Chantelle Rowe, 16, slain, Kapunda, 8 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> didnt know the court started at that time, could have left work early with a "doctors appointment" or something :(

^ It said this:

7News: Kapunda murders accused in court
Wed Nov 17, 11:10AM PT - Australia 7 News 0:37 | 1672 views

Residents of Kapunda in South Australia are worried about reprisals after a man accused of the murders faced court.

I guess his mates / family are worried about themselves, assuming some kind of retaliation...well I guess going down the street and buying milk might be a bit awkward for a few at the moment.

I can't see it from my iPad either. Says underneath residents are fearful of reprisals

i had never seen that one so was good,had few more pics that i hadnt seen,this waiting is doing my head in lol,i might go get washing off line b4 partner gets home from work.maybe is some news then ,:)

Got on here as soon as i good and had to catch up on 3 or so pages. Its hard work keeping up with these threads i can tell ya. I wish i had saved the lot right from the start and before a lot of stuff go snipped. Would have been good to keep a record of it.
So we have no news yet right?

I hope they at least release his name and the extra charge and a bit more on the weapon so we can chat a bit more on those things because its been a bit hard to because of the supression order. Its becoming a pain to have to write 'the accused' all the time.

I hate to mention this because no way I'll find it again. (laugh) The lead cop was interviewed, stated they will be there a few more days to tie up loose ends. I got the distinct impression they have loads of evidence and the case is solved in their mind.

Yeah read something similar in todays Barossa Herald.

Anyway here is a few questions that I would personally like to know the true answers to, but maybe will never find out.

1 - Did he take his own weapon and what was the weapon exactly.
2 - What happened to the weapon and his blood stained clothes & shoes.
3 - Did he leave the street by car or foot.
4 - What was the white 4WD all about, is it connected to the crime in anyway.
5 - What made the police visibly baulk at the scene.

Just a bit more on number 5. I can not understand how 3 bodies with stab wounds and blood everywhere could be so shocking to them. If it was, I would think they have not been shown enough in their training or watched enough hardcore horror movies! I can&#8217;t understand how they could be so sensitive to just that so hopefully we find out why they &#8216;visibly baulked&#8217; at the scene so much.

I wonder if we will only get a report of what happened today after midnight? A lot of the news reports on Adelaide Now would usually show up after 12am.

When we were waiting for the arrest - adelaide now kept posting breaking news - police report at such and such a time - click here for updates! I can't understand why they are not giving somedthing out like that now or is it too old for them?

When we were waiting for the arrest - adelaide now kept posting breaking news - police report at such and such a time - click here for updates! I can't understand why they are not giving somedthing out like that now or is it too old for them?

There's too much OTHER news right now, like the second explosion at the NZ mine.

Go here and keep pressing F5 every so often. http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...zzz..zzzzzzz

Not good. Can there be a complete gag order on this? February is a long ways off.

I don't think there's anything to report yet - have been watching 3 different news programs. Everything but today's court hearing

Whatever has happened in the court, I suppose the delay in news means that is was discussed for a while or may still be in session.

That sounds positive to me (from the POV of the accused, I mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452