Deceased/Not Found Australia - Angie Fuller, 30, running in to bushland with boyfriend on Tanami Road along the outback Stuart Highway, Northern Territory, 9 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

FruitTingles

Reaction score
Northern Territory Police and NT Emergency Services continue to search Central Australia for 30-year-old Angie Fuller.

Ms Fuller was reported missing last week. She was last seen on Monday evening, travelling on Tanami Road, 15kms west of the intersection of Stuart Highway.

Acting Superintendent Rob Engels said a large scale search and rescue operation is underway.

“Police are urging motorist, who were travelling along the Tanami Road, between 10pm on 9 January and 9am the following day, to contact us.”

Anyone with information on Angie’s whereabouts is urged to contact police on 131 444 or via Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000. Please quote reference number 10228143.

B97120F5-0965-4A1C-8E6D-547E2B301BE0.jpeg

A97F1BEB-5EB6-4704-B984-A428C9F4F8AD.jpeg

Police are holding out hopes a 30-year-old woman last seen running into bushland along an outback highway a week ago is still alive, as they continue search an area north-west of Alice Springs.

Boyfriend assisting police with inquiries​

Police were notified of Ms Fuller's disappearance on Wednesday, with no further sightings of her since Monday.

Superintendent Engels said Ms Fuller's boyfriend was the last person to see her and was assisting police with their inquiries.

His car was searched while in the search area.

"The circumstances of her disappearance are ongoing and will form part of our investigation," he said.

"At this point our main concern is finding Ms Fuller.

"We believe she and her boyfriend had run off into the bush where she was last seen, and we are hoping she has gone to ground in there and is accessing water and giving us an opportunity that we will find her.

Superintendent Engels would not comment on why Ms Fuller was along the Tanami Road on Monday.

Boyfriend of missing NT woman Angie Fuller claims to be ‘sovereign citizen’, confronts police

Video has emerged of a self-proclaimed “sovereign citizen” arguing with police about a search of his car while his girlfriend has been missing for six days.

The boyfriend of a woman, who has been missing since Monday, has filmed himself in a confrontation with police who searched his car while he was trying to help look for her.

“My car was randomly searched without my permission, without me standing there,’ he said in the video.

Sovereign citizens believe they are immune from government rules, including the law.

In the video, the officer explains why he is there.

“The only reason I searched your car is we’ve got a missing person and you’re in the area that we’re conducting a search,” the officer responds.

“I’m just trying to figure out why you’re here”.

The man said that he had “every right to be part of the search”.

“Why am I here? You know why I’m here. The missing person is my girlfriend,” he said.

The officer tells the man he is investigating whether the car is related to Ms Fuller’s disappearance.

From article upthread "We believe she and her boyfriend had run off into the bush where she was last seen" - JMO this, plus the BF attitude during the vehicle search, takes my mind to a scary place. Now I'm thinking maybe it should have read that she ran off into the bush chased by her boyfriend...MOO.

I wish I could see more of this about a "desert shootout" but all are behind a paywall:

‘Hold out all hope’: Police continue intensive search for missing mum

"Police say they believe a Territory mother missing in remote Central Australia is still alive after a man says there was a desert shootout before her disappearance."

Yeah, I hadn’t posted about it yet because there is no accessible MSM for it currently.

Not sure I am clear on the background to this.

Where were they headed? I take it both together? What then happened, she suddenly made off, they both did?

Who reported her missing and how long after?

Feeling slight Gabby Petito vibes.

A search continues in central Australia for a woman missing for a week amid claims she and her boyfriend were shot at by a gang before fleeing into the bush.

Northern Territory police believe 30-year-old Angie Fuller could still be alive despite not being seen since 9 January on the Tanami Road, north of Alice Springs.

Acting Supt Rob Engels said a large-scale search and rescue was under way with 240 sq km already covered.

“We believe Ms Fuller is alive,” Engels told reporters on Sunday. “There are certainly water sources in the area that she can access.”

The search continued after a video was posted online from a man claiming to be the missing woman’s boyfriend. He said the pair were shot at by a gang before fleeing.

“Me and my girlfriend got ran off the road and then we got shot at by a gang,” he said.

“Then it just multiplied. More carloads were just rocking up. They rocked up and just started shooting.

“We were just running through the bush. I tried my best but she just told me to off but I still tried to keep an eye on her.

“I heard her scream and I ran towards the scream … running as fast as I could.”

The man said at one stage he was surrounded by their assailants and he lost sight of Fuller.

[...]

A search continues in central Australia for a woman missing for a week amid claims she and her boyfriend were shot at by a gang before fleeing into the bush.

Northern Territory police believe 30-year-old Angie Fuller could still be alive despite not being seen since 9 January on the Tanami Road, north of Alice Springs.

Acting Supt Rob Engels said a large-scale search and rescue was under way with 240 sq km already covered.

“We believe Ms Fuller is alive,” Engels told reporters on Sunday. “There are certainly water sources in the area that she can access.”

The search continued after a video was posted online from a man claiming to be the missing woman’s boyfriend. He said the pair were shot at by a gang before fleeing.

“Me and my girlfriend got ran off the road and then we got shot at by a gang,” he said.

“Then it just multiplied. More carloads were just rocking up. They rocked up and just started shooting.

“We were just running through the bush. I tried my best but she just told me to off but I still tried to keep an eye on her.

“I heard her scream and I ran towards the scream … running as fast as I could.”

The man said at one stage he was surrounded by their assailants and he lost sight of Fuller.

[...]

Defies belief, IMO. If the story were true, I imagine the cops would've found bullets and/or shells everywhere.

• Angie Fuller, 30, was last seen running into bush in the NT on Monday night
  • Police believe Ms Fuller is still alive as there are water sources in the area
  • Her boyfriend shared a bizarre clip of him clashing with a police officer
  • The officer had asked to search his car as police scour the area for Ms Fuller

From article upthread "We believe she and her boyfriend had run off into the bush where she was last seen" - JMO this, plus the BF attitude during the vehicle search, takes my mind to a scary place. Now I'm thinking maybe it should have read that she ran off into the bush chased by her boyfriend...MOO.
He doesn’t seem too interested in finding her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..
Back