Australia - Breeana Robinson, 21, dies from balcony fall, Jan 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Pi Thoughts

Reaction score
A man has been charged with murdering Breeana Robinson, the cheerleader who fell from a luxury high-rise apartment in Southport in 2013.

A 45-year-old Nerang man will face Southport Magistrates Court's on Saturday charged with one count each of murder, damaging evidence with intent and attempted fraud.

It's been six long years since Ms Robinson plunged to her death from a luxury high-rise apartment owned by her boyfriend.
Man charged over Qld cheerleader's death - 9News

PHOTO: Breeana Robinson (left), with her aunt Janine Mackney, fell from a Gold Coast balcony in 2013. (Facebook)
The family of a young woman who fell to her death from a Gold Coast high-rise wants a date set for an inquest into her death.

In 2013 Titans cheerleader Breeana Robinson, 21, who was legally blind, fell from an 11th storey balcony to her death.

The coroner has decided to hold an inquest into Ms Robinson's death, but has not yet set a date.

In the month before her death, she shared more than 1,400 text messages with then-boyfriend Dan Shearin, several of which were submitted in court as abusive towards her.

In 2013 Shearin was charged and found guilty of using a carriage service to menace or harass and was sentenced to six months jail.

On appeal the sentence was found to be excessive and overturned and he was released on a good behaviour bond.

In February 2016, Shearin was released on probation at Southport Magistrates Court after pleading guilty to harassing another woman.

Inquest date call for cheerleader who fell from Gold Coast balcony

Gold Coast man Dan Shearin, whose cheerleader girlfriend plunged to her death from their high-rise apartment six years ago, has been charged with stalking nine separate women over a period of 15 years.
Police allege Mr Shearin, who has since changed his name to Jayden Moorea, aggressively texted the women and would often sit outside their homes in his car.

From 1999 to 2014, police allege Mr Shearin “stalked nine different women by sending them threatening, abusive and degrading text messages”.

“It will be further alleged he would park his car and sit outside the victim’s homes.”
Cheerleader’s ex ‘stalked nine women’

I'm gobsmacked here. He's not going to inform the cops if he's going to go 'stalk' a woman, that's what he does.
What's the matter with our system?

Mr Moorea is also facing nine stalking charges relating to numerous women during the period from 1999 to 2014.

Among the strict conditions, the former cruise ship singer will have to adhere to informing police before he commences a sexual relationship with any woman and he must also inform that woman of the bail order.

Moorea is also banned from using any social media, except for work purposes, and must provide his passwords to police.

Man accused of cheerleader's balcony murder to be released on bail

I'm gobsmacked here. He's not going to inform the cops if he's going to go 'stalk' a woman, that's what he does.
What's the matter with our system?

Mr Moorea is also facing nine stalking charges relating to numerous women during the period from 1999 to 2014.

Among the strict conditions, the former cruise ship singer will have to adhere to informing police before he commences a sexual relationship with any woman and he must also inform that woman of the bail order.

Moorea is also banned from using any social media, except for work purposes, and must provide his passwords to police.

Man accused of cheerleader's balcony murder to be released on bail

Can you imagine :eek: - ''''' I've just been out to dinner with this guy and we go back to his place (getting hot and heavy) he says "excuse me I just have to tell the cops I'm going to have sex with you" '''''

Not going to happen sunshine.

Women just don't seem to be important to the justice system o_O

Part of his bail is to hand over his social media passwords. So easy for him to just make more fake ones, like the ones he used to harass his victims with :rolleyes:

Some of his bail conditions seem like a joke tbh. Like they're trying to make it look like he's under strict conditions, but really they probably wouldn't even know if he broke most of them.

Her family have done so well keeping this case in the public eye. They say (on the 'Bree's Army' fb page) there are more victims that have come forward to them about his harassing behaviour but they haven't yet been to police. I doubt him being on bail will help them feel more at ease about coming forward.

O/T but Bree is the cousin of Mac (Eden) from Love Island S1. Doubtful that will ring bells for anyone though lol...

ACCUSED murderer Jayden Moorea is using the public attention to spruik his clothing range.

The Gold Coast crooner walked into Southport watchhouse today to be fitted with a GPS tracker wearing a cap with the logo of his brand C.R.U.I.S.E apparel.

Moorea, formerly known as Dan Shearin, wrote on his website jdmoorea.com that the C.R.U. I. S. E acronym, launched in 2016 had three alternative meanings — Can’t Rest Until I’ve Sailed Everywhere; Can’t Rest Until I’ve Snogged Everyone; and Can’t Rest Until I’ve Shagged Everything.

No Cookies | Gold Coast Bulletin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back