Australia - Breeana Robinson, 21, dies from balcony fall, Jan 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ACCUSED murderer Jayden Moorea is using the public attention to spruik his clothing range.

The Gold Coast crooner walked into Southport watchhouse today to be fitted with a GPS tracker wearing a cap with the logo of his brand C.R.U.I.S.E apparel.

Moorea, formerly known as Dan Shearin, wrote on his website jdmoorea.com that the C.R.U. I. S. E acronym, launched in 2016 had three alternative meanings — Can’t Rest Until I’ve Sailed Everywhere; Can’t Rest Until I’ve Snogged Everyone; and Can’t Rest Until I’ve Shagged Everything.

No Cookies | Gold Coast Bulletin
Oh gross!

J.D Mo’orea has gained a reputation as one of the world’s leading cruise ship authorities, over the last 20 years.

J.D Moorea

Why the name change then if he's spent 20 years building his reputation and is apparently 'world renowned'?His website is 99% made up, self-serving dribble!

Moorea was charged back in 2019, with the committal trial beginning almost two years later.

On January 29, 2013, Jayden Moorea – then known as Dan Shearin – made the call to emergency services, which was played in court yesterday.

“I went into the bedroom and she just ran on to the balcony and she has gone over the balcony,” he said.

A short time later, 000 called him back, where he’d made his way down to the foyer.

“She has landed on the glass,” he told them, before being asked if she was breathing.

“No, I don’t know, we can’t get up to her,” he said.

Several neighbours and residents from the H20 building gave evidence, with the downstairs neighbours saying they’d heard the pair fighting before the incident.

They also said they heard Ms Robinson scream ‘no’.
Gold Coast man accused of throwing girlfriend off balcony faces court – myGC.com.au

However, following an order from the coroner for police to reopen the investigation, a biomechanics expert found that the way Breanna had fallen suggested she’d been pushed rather than jumped.

Moorea was arrested and charged in 2019, and subsequently granted bail. He’s consistently denied the allegations.

A ten-day committal hearing is getting underway in Southport Court today, with dozens of witnesses expected to be called.

It’s understood the biometrics expert is unable to give evidence.

https://www.mygc.com.au/gold-coast-man-accused-of-throwing-girlfriend-off-balcony-faces-court/[URL="https://www.mygc.com.au/gold-coast-man-accused-of-throwing-girlfriend-off-balcony-faces-court/"]Gold Coast man accused of throwing girlfriend off balcony faces court – myGC.com.au[/URL]

So the witness is saying within 5 days she’d heard arguing 2 or 3 times and would continue for 5-15 minutes at a time.
Simon Gittany, move over.

Ms Pearce said she had only moved into the building five days earlier and had heard arguing from Ms Robinson's apartment two to three times over that period.

"I couldn't hear any words that were spoken, it was just raised voices of a male and female," she said.

"Generally for about five, 10, 15 minutes a period."

Woman allegedly thrown from high-rise balcony 'still conscious' after fall, committal hearing told

He has been charged with murder and damaging evidence with intent and will face trial in Brisbane at a later date.

Magistrate Catherine Pirie told the court that more than 180 exhibits and other statements were submitted as evidence.

"I am of the opinion that the evidence is sufficient to put the defendant on trial for his charges," Magistrate Pirie said.

Man who allegedly threw girlfriend off Gold Coast high-rise committed to stand trial

From September 20, 2023: Charges against Moorea dropped.
https://www.news.com.au/national/qu...h/news-story/1e2d2735f66c4c55f51c32ee15a09864
The boyfriend of a cheerleader who fell from an 11th-floor balcony will no longer stand trial for her murder after all charges against him were dropped.

Jayden Daniel Moorea was charged in 2019 with murdering 21-year-old Breeana Robinson, who died on January 29, 2013.

He was due to stand trial later this year.

[...]

Prosecutors had determined there are no reasonable prospects of securing a conviction in the case against Mr Moorea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back