Australia - Brenda and Lynton Anderson, married, both 94, allegedly murdered a year apart, South Australia, 2022-2023 *daughter charged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
why isn't she living with him in their home, but was ordered to live with a son?
Maybe she wanted to move there because the media had found out where she lived.

Perhaps the husband then moved with her.
Yes, still on bail.

If it was me and the media was camping outside my house, I'd move if I could.
That's my guess anyway.

Wondering how much support she has. Sounds like husband is on her side?? But what about siblings, children, other family members?

The article only says that she was in court with her husband, son, and other family members.

It reiterates that prosecutors have obtained a court order to freeze her out of any part of the inheritance from her parents - being a $1M property and almost $200,000 in cash.

The post-mortem report for the 2nd deceased person won't be available until the end of March, at the earliest. So they will be returning to court in May 2024.

She has not given any response to the allegations - presumably meaning no guilty or not guilty plea. And her lawyer said there has been no negotiations.

Raelene Polymiades has been arrested again after reaching her bail conditions. Can somebody please link?

Tootsie has posted the ABC article.

There is also a paywalled Advertiser article. Neither say what the breach was, but the Advertiser article says that her strict home detention included that her family pay $610,000 if she breached bail, and that she was not to speak to her brother or two sisters.

She was re-jailed on Friday for the breach, due to appear in court again today.

Not sure if this was posted before. I'm a bit behind in reading threads.
It's about the sale of her parent's house.

Not sure if this was posted before. I'm a bit behind in reading threads.
It's about the sale of her parent's house.

Yes, the property went up for sale in November.

Just looked now (thanks for the reminder) ... apparently the property sold on 21st December 2023 for an undisclosed price. I have looked at several real estate sites, but none of them say how much it sold for. Link

Tootsie has posted the ABC article.

There is also a paywalled Advertiser article. Neither say what the breach was, but the Advertiser article says that her strict home detention included that her family pay $610,000 if she breached bail, and that she was not to speak to her brother or two sisters.

She was re-jailed on Friday for the breach, due to appear in court again today.

$610,000! Her family will be thrilled about that (not).

A woman accused of murdering her elderly parents by allegedly injecting them with her own medication has been remanded in custody after allegedly breaching her bail conditions on five occasions.

Prosecutors allege Ms Polymiadis was seen "strolling around" Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, north of Adelaide.

An unidentified woman was also seen entering her vehicle.

Police said Ms Polymiadis refused to disclose who the woman was when questioned.

The other four alleged breaches included Ms Polymiadis being spotted at locations on the Salisbury Highway.

The Justice system has allowed her bail, yet again. To the point where the prosecutors had to appeal the bail conditions.

They can now hold her for 72 hours while the Supreme Court hears and makes a decision on her bail conditions.

It is explained in this Advertiser article. Along with the info that after two nights in jail (Friday & Saturday), she was back in hospital for 5 hours on Sunday night due to (as per her lawyer) the City Watchhouse disregarding the administration of her medication.

From a free article .... (there is video of her re-arrest, she is even wearing an ankle bracelet but still felt it was okay to go out and about while on "strict" home detention)

Despite hearing the allegations of the bail breaches, the magistrate who heard the case granted Polymiadis bail again.
Prosecutors appealed, so in the next 72 hours Polymiadis will remain in custody until she goes to the Supreme Court where she'll argue for her freedom again.

Last edited:
The Justice system has allowed her bail, yet again. To the point where the prosecutors had to appeal the bail conditions.

They can now hold her for 72 hours while the Supreme Court hears and makes a decision on her bail conditions.

It is explained in this Advertiser article. Along with the info that after two nights in jail (Friday & Saturday), she was back in hospital for 5 hours on Sunday night due to (as per her lawyer) the City Watchhouse disregarding the administration of her medication.

From a free article .... (there is video of her re-arrest, she is even wearing an ankle bracelet but still felt it was okay to go out and about while on "strict" home detention)

Despite hearing the allegations of the bail breaches, the magistrate who heard the case granted Polymiadis bail again.
Prosecutors appealed, so in the next 72 hours Polymiadis will remain in custody until she goes to the Supreme Court where she'll argue for her freedom again.

I honestly suspect mental health issues.

These "drama queen frolics" are not normal IMO o_O

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08