Australia- Bus carrying wedding guests in Australian wine region rolls over, killing 10 and injuring 25, 12 June '23, *Bus driver arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
These are some pics of the memorial site

View attachment 506786

View attachment 506787

View attachment 506788

View attachment 506789

View attachment 506790

That's lovely. Usually, it's often just a painted marker with artificial flowers and a teddy bear... Not that there's anything wrong with that, often there isn't space or a safe area to make a memorial. This is a proper cultivated garden with borders and real plants. Someone or someones are taking the time to use the space made available for something beautiful.

That's lovely. Usually, it's often just a painted marker with artificial flowers and a teddy bear... Not that there's anything wrong with that, often there isn't space or a safe area to make a memorial. This is a proper cultivated garden with borders and real plants. Someone or someones are taking the time to use the space made available for something beautiful.
It is well done. There is a watering can left for anyone to water too.

Also this

Dave Layzell

Video in link

Statement regarding Hunter Valley Bus Crash.
Last night, I delivered a statement to NSW Parliament on behalf of Leanne Mullen, the mother of Rebecca Mullen, who tragically lost her life in the Hunter Valley Bus Crash.
The decision by the DPP to accept a guilty plea means that charges have been downgraded from manslaughter. It is a disappointing decision. It has greatly impacted those who have waited for justice and upset many people in the community. As a result, I have used Question Time this week to ask the Attorney General about the decision. The DPP are independent, but they can not be above criticism. Their actions need to reflect the community's sense of fair justice.
I believe that this statement reflects community sentiment.
The victim survivors, the victims' families, and the community-at-large, are still grappling with the tragic consequences of that night. I hope that I speak for the whole community when I say that they have our unconditional love and support. We understand their grief will be enduring. We may not know what to say or do, but we will be there for them if they need us.
Stay strong, and please continue to support one another.
Dave

1 year anniversary today :(

New memorial opened

Thinking of all the family, friends & all the first responders

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members