Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered whether he has a daughter who is around CC's age or looked similar and for whatever reason he has no contact with her anymore. With his mental health maybe he thought he could have his daughter back in CC.

Not sure anymore, not even sure you guys will understand what Im trying to say :blushing:

"Worried about her living conditions" is an excuse that the media and public handed to him on a silver platter

I must admit, I am so wondering what were the LE so worried about him burning, so as to not let him out on bail. They said they were worried he would get rid of the evidence. What on earth could he have stolen, from either CC house or from the tennis club? And, to manage to fit all his life belongings into his yellow car to get out of town?

BBM lucky he didn't take off with little CC.

"Worried about her living conditions" is an excuse that the media and public handed to him on a silver platter

My immediate thoughts on it as well. Just trying to be hopeful . A normal person would report things they were "worried" about. I think he just wanted this girl( for whatever reason) for himself. He seemed happy enough to leave the other 3 kids in those living conditions he wasn't happy with

If I may be an armchair psychologist for a minute ... sounds like an anxiety/panic disorder to me. Often goes hand in hand with depression or bipolar. Perhaps he has bipolar II (worst of both worlds - mania and depression though the mania isn't usually as severe).

I hope so too. Best case scenario is he himself is a bit lonely and child like in the head and perhaps really did have good intentions. I'm sure he knew well enough what was going on in CCs household and maybe did just want to give her a better life... No doubt in my mind he has mental issues-that's all I am sure of. I hope he didn't harm her in any way. The cynic in me just wonders why only rescue one when there is an even smaller baby that could be "saved"?

As far as what has been reported the littlest baby was sleeping in the parents room, so not as easy to snatch.. and the others I guess were older and a bit hard to take all 3 of them.. I don't know, this whole case is disturbing. I believe, he must be mentally ill/disturbed(yeah stating the bleeding obvious I know).. I think more than 'depression'

Chanel 7 news tonight said he had washed her hair and her dog(toy)- no mention of showering her..

why didnt police just collect the evidence they were worried about ek destroying if he was given bail? could it have been ccs sleeping bag?
also being an armchair psychologist for a minute, i notice ek seems to light a lot of fires, often a symptom of childhood abuse, so maybe
he wanted to save cc from perceived abuse? or if mentally ill he may have heard voices telling him to save her?
or maybe as someone suggested he was conflicted over whether to harm her or not and luckily the good side won

Well, noboby could ever call Childers boring, all sorts of crazy going on.

I never like painting the whole town with one brush because of the actions of a couple of people. I'm sure the crazies are equally distributed across humanity, and Childers is still a fine little town.

So ...

Maybe I'm wrong; maybe he was trying to save this child from some sort of bad situation, but I highly doubt it. jmo

Again, I'm thankful he returned her. I will give him credit for that. (Is that what this has come down to? Crediting someone for not killing someone? I guess so when so many other abductions end in murders. He did the right thing. He returned her. That's so much more than other victims and families get.)

Yes, that's true. But he ought to have taken her right to her door, or called the police to come pick her up directly from his house. After all, he turned himself in, did he not? So he had a moment of somewhat-clear thinking.

Leaving a three year old alone at the show/fairgrounds is atrocious, and unnecessarily put the child's life at risk.

Well woke up to read that the arrested man did it out of the goodness of his heart. Yeah Right.

When he said he showered her my heart sank. Sorry why would he want to shower her? I think he is a sick pervert. Did the LE tell us nothing had happened to Zoe sexually?

On another matter. The parents must thank the Elizabeth Small woman. She was the one who brought the drugs and that the abductor was probably a family member in the open.

Thanks to her the parents received so much slack. I do think this is definitely not yet case closed. Who were the 2 men for instance.?

Ok folks listen up. Important info!!

Because there's been an arrest & charges laid, the case is now into sub-judice period.

WS complies with Australian court rulings & we do not want to interfere with any ongoing police investigation.

Therefore photos of the accused cannot be posted.

If the accused has criminal history that isn't allowed to be posted or discussed.

No attributing other crimes to the accused unless/until there is an official source to back it up.

Lastly, please remember to use initials only for the child victim.

marly what happens if the pics of the accused are in msm do we post the link or not?
please and thank you

marly what happens if the pics of the accused are in msm do we post the link or not?
please and thank you

You can post the link but please don't post the actual photo.

Makara I reckon ur hunky meter is just about outta juice after this week!!!!!! You r gonna have to get some ultra heavy duty batteries!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe how many twists this case has had. Interesting how the friends have played a bigger role in the CC's kidnap 'marketing" than the actual fam.

I imagine there are a lot of people in Childers that are worried of potential backlash of allegations this week. I am so glad CC was found safe but I can't help but feel that she is back in another unsavoury situation. Not the best of happy endings.

- CC was abducted by someone who knew GC
- Police were looking for a blue Commodore wagon with a trailer
- CC was abducted by family friends
- CC didn’t tell police she was abducted by family friends
- CC was targeted
- CC was not stalked
- GC was seen on a street near his house at 6am before CC was reported missing
- GC told someone he knew who took CC during an argument, and was punched in the face and locked up for his efforts
- CC was abducted because GC owed a big drug debt
- TO cannot speak to media without complete ‘moderation’ by MS
- Police took DNA, footprints, fingerprints from 20 people
- Police took parents clothing

And now we find that someone who may be disturbed apparently climbed in that window by climbing on a car and not denting it, was as agile as a cat, woke no-one up and fell on no-one as he entered through the window, and took CC away. Possibly in a yellow car? Then got scared of being caught, and returned CC. Yet turned himself in, as he was simultaneously tricked by police.

This is the weirdest case, and I sure would like to know what the truth is!
I bet the British press have quit comparing it to Madeleine McCann's case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties