Found Alive Australia - CC, 3, Bundaberg QLD, 10 April 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My immediate thoughts on it as well. Just trying to be hopeful . A normal person would report things they were "worried" about. I think he just wanted this girl( for whatever reason) for himself. He seemed happy enough to leave the other 3 kids in those living conditions he wasn't happy with

This!!!! I can't understand how he can be "worried about CC's living conditions" but leave the other children who were sleeping nearby behind????

None of this makes ANY sense at all and it's hurting my head. :facepalm:

- CC was abducted by someone who knew GC
- Police were looking for a blue Commodore wagon with a trailer
- CC was abducted by family friends
- CC didn’t tell police she was abducted by family friends
- CC was targeted
- CC was not stalked
- GC was seen on a street near his house at 6am before CC was reported missing
- GC told someone he knew who took CC during an argument, and was punched in the face and locked up for his efforts
- CC was abducted because GC owed a big drug debt
- TO cannot speak to media without complete ‘moderation’ by MS
- Police took DNA, footprints, fingerprints from 20 people
- Police took parents clothing

And now we find that someone who may be disturbed apparently climbed in that window by climbing on a car and not denting it, was as agile as a cat, woke no-one up and fell on no-one as he entered through the window, and took CC away. Possibly in a yellow car? Then got scared of being caught, and returned CC. Yet turned himself in, as he was simultaneously tricked by police.

This is the weirdest case, and I sure would like to know what the truth is!
I bet the British press have quit comparing it to Madeleine McCann's case!!

100% on the crazy metre.
Steven King is already typing & Stephen Spielberg has got the camera rolling.
Can money be made from crazy?? Yep for sure.

I wish the LE would state once and for all if the CCTV has anything to do with this case. I don't buy into the fact that they say CC and her family weren't known to the accused. You just don't randomly take a chid through a window. This is doing my head in.

This!!!! I can't understand how he can be "worried about CC's living conditions" but leave the other children behind????

None of this makes ANY sense at all and it's hurting my head. :facepalm:
IF that is the case then, well, he's only one guy. It'd be hard and even more risky to get them all. I'd say the baby was sleeping in mum and dad's room as well (someone asked earlier why not target the baby)

I don't think we can suggest this guy can do what you'd expect a "normal person" to do either!

But who knows.

When I take my naive hat off for a moment I wonder if CC was 'sold' to EK - who then got cold feet given the coverage. TO might not have known anyhting about it. Thinking of GC's comments earlier in the piece about maybe someone without kids taking her.... makes me wonder if EK promised that he knew someone who could take care of her - GC sells her, makes it look like an abduction and doesn't anticipate the mother's grief and strong police and media presence? That doesn't explain the fingerprints found on the window sill though, does it?

Just a thought.

My immediate thoughts on it as well. Just trying to be hopeful . A normal person would report things they were "worried" about. I think he just wanted this girl( for whatever reason) for himself. He seemed happy enough to leave the other 3 kids in those living conditions he wasn't happy with

A few people on here have mentioned that, but to me it makes perfect sense to leave the others there and take CC as she would be the one EASIEST to take. The older children would have resisted more, and the baby likely was closer to the mother, and certainly would have cried. With CC, it would be relatively easy to tell her some tall story or get her happy enough to take.

100% on the crazy metre.
Steven King is already typing & Stephen Spielberg has got the camera rolling.
Can money be made from crazy?? Yep for sure.

Agreed. One day someone is going to make a whole lot of money selling this story, that's for sure.

The accused sounds like a very sad, very ill person. Doesn't make much sense for us to ask why he didn't do this or didn't do that.....he's likely off his meds and ill. So anything crazy is on the table really.

I personally think it's very sad. We still must remember to have compassion for the mentally ill.

Waiting with interest for the next instalment.

- CC was abducted by someone who knew GC
- Police were looking for a blue Commodore wagon with a trailer
- CC was abducted by family friends
- CC didn’t tell police she was abducted by family friends
- CC was targeted
- CC was not stalked
- GC was seen on a street near his house at 6am before CC was reported missing
- GC told someone he knew who took CC during an argument, and was punched in the face and locked up for his efforts
- CC was abducted because GC owed a big drug debt
- TO cannot speak to media without complete ‘moderation’ by MS
- Police took DNA, footprints, fingerprints from 20 people
- Police took parents clothing

And now we find that someone who may be disturbed apparently climbed in that window by climbing on a car and not denting it, was as agile as a cat, woke no-one up and fell on no-one as he entered through the window, and took CC away. Possibly in a yellow car? Then got scared of being caught, and returned CC. Yet turned himself in, as he was simultaneously tricked by police.

This is the weirdest case, and I sure would like to know what the truth is!
I bet the British press have quit comparing it to Madeleine McCann's case!!

I'm still waiting for Stefano Dimera, Victor Kiriakas and Marlena to make an appearance

IF that is the case then, well, he's only one guy. It'd be hard and even more risky to get them all. I'd say the baby was sleeping in mum and dad's room as well (someone asked earlier why not target the baby)

I don't think we can suggest this guy can do what you'd expect a "normal person" to do either!

But who knows.

When I take my naive hat off for a moment I wonder if CC was 'sold' to EK - who then got cold feet given the coverage. TO might not have known anyhting about it. Thinking of GC's comments earlier in the piece about maybe someone without kids taking her.... makes me wonder if EK promised that he knew someone who could take care of her - GC sells her, makes it look like an abduction and doesn't anticipate the mother's grief and strong police and media presence? That doesn't explain the fingerprints found on the window sill though, does it?

Just a thought.

BBM

I should have stated in my post that I was referring to the other two children who were sleeping nearby, I wasn't referring to the baby at all.

The accused sounds like a very sad, very ill person. Doesn't make much sense for us to ask why he didn't do this or didn't do that.....he's likely off his meds and ill. So anything crazy is on the table really.

I personally think it's very sad. We still must remember to have compassion for the mentally ill.

:ditto:

This is very true. I'm not sure where his head was at when he did this and guess I am asking too much of someone who clearly wasn't in a normal frame of mind to make logical decisions. He did seem smart enough to know how to get in, get CC and then get out without waking anyone- and even knew where Cc was sleeping it seems!! He probably was intending to get her and not the others as she usually slept alone out there.

Another possibility-perhaps he heard TO yelling at CC that night and DID feel sorry for her. I remember TO said CC didn't want to go to sleep that night and she ended up frustrated and yelled at her which she felt horrible about.

The biggest question I have is WHY are people believing this poor excuse that he wanted to help CC and felt sorry for her? Hasn't anyone ever heard of someone covering their *advertiser censored** by lying and making up complete BS?

Because he says it, means that it's true? :floorlaugh:

I just entered the Twilight Zone.

ETA--There are millions and millions of people in the world that are on antidepressants that don't go into people's houses to steal their child and keep them for 2 days. Mental illness is NO excuse.

BBM, Just getting up to speed this morning, but what ? The perp in jail says this ? Help her from what ?

Question - the newspapers now will not print CC's name. Is this normal course of action at this time or is it because their is something we (or I at this point) don't know about, such as the child was sexually assaulted or molested, etc.? Just a question. I don't want to start rumours or alarm anyone.

UPDATED:
Just so that I don't spread a false rumours, here is a reply I just received from "fruity" See post #899 for wiki link. Thanks Fruity!

No, it's because of sub judice. It is meant to ensure a fair trial without prejudice.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub_judice

EL has not been charged with sexual assault.

He sounds like he would more likely be taking Anti depressants for Schizophrenia or Bipolar. Still can't get my head around this whole thing.

Good time to remember that loads of folks with mental disorders ON or OFF prescription meds do self medicate with street drugs. That angle may still prove true . moooo

Question - the newspapers now will not print CC's name. Is this normal course of action at this time or is it because their is something we (or I at this point) don't know about, such as the child was sexually assaulted or molested, etc.? Just a question. I don't want to start rumours or alarm anyone.

No, it's because of sub judice. It is meant to ensure a fair trial without prejudice.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub_judice

EK has not been charged with sexual assault.

Edited because I got his initials wrong. It's EK not EL (tiny keyboard on phone).

I just carried my 4 year old daughter who is fast asleep, she felt like a dead weight. EK must have exited from a door as I just can't see someone being able to carry a sleeping child through a window, jump onto a car without denting it and driving off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But who knows.

Just a thought.

I actually had this thought(more or less) the other day too- before the arrest and maybe it was even before CC had been found- I can't remember... Now I don't really know what I think anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse