Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same publication says she's Irish, despite later on saying she was born/raised/killed in Perth. (I know her parents were born in Ireland, but my father is a man yet that doesn't make me a man). It was just a curiosity piece, I don't think they were too concerned with facts and just filled in bits and pieces keeping with what was of interest to their local Irish audience

Born in Zambia, lived in Ireland

This article says that CG was strangled. Was this info ever publicly released by police? If not, I wonder if the journo has a source or is simply connecting the dots for themselves and passing it off as fact?

Dr David BARCLAY (Forensic Expert, who worked on the case) allegedly told Author, Debi MARSHALL.

“The probability from the insect manifestation is that there has been interference to the neck area consistent with their throats being slashed”.

Source: The Devils Garden. - The Claremont Serial Killings, Author Debi Marshall, 2007.
Chapter 66. Page 265.

My understanding is the only footage of MM is in the frame where he talks to JR. All other people are accounted for.

Regarding the black jacket she's holding. I believe this was identified as one of the garments she was wearing that night by numerous witnesses including her friends. If she lost it and picked up a man's jacket, one would assume hers would have been left at the club.

Id like to sleuth the CCTV of JR some more. It was suggested when JR and friends are waiting oit front a guy comes and maybe gives them or her something. Is this BRE? If so did he say to her then dont go home stay with me? Uncertain this is BRE.

Later MM approaches JR and she smiles while MM possibly takes or gives her something?? He then walks away to top of screen with that funny walk.

JR presumably followed thereafter.

So what happened in these exchanges. Why the laugh smile from JR? Are they exchanging something. It reads like some sort of a joke between them

I know who you are talking about with the doctor, his initials are AD. Very notorious sleazeball and creepoid in the hills area. I believe we worked out he was ******...
Oh my gosh, as soon as I read 'creepy hills Doctor' I immediately thought of one person and those initials confirm. Fancy having that kind of reputation precede you :/ I rarely had him as a Dr, preferred the lovely lady Dr. But I remember seeing him turn up at the Mt Helena pools in his speedos, standing between the entrance and the pool, hands on hips, just surveying all the mums on the grass *vom* And the mums dragging their towels over themselves and putting on their kaftans.

Id like to sleuth the CCTV of JR some more. It was suggested when JR and friends are waiting oit front a guy comes and maybe gives them or her something. Is this BRE? If so did he say to her then dont go home stay with me? Uncertain this is BRE.

Later MM approaches JR and she smiles while MM possibly takes or gives her something?? He then walks away to top of screen with that funny walk.

JR presumably followed thereafter.

So what happened in these exchanges. Why the laugh smile from JR? Are they exchanging something. It reads like some sort of a joke between them

Regardless of whether MM is the CSK, he was clearly one of the final people to interact with JR. He had her attention. So why did LE keep it to themselves? There was obviously a strategy in play... I'm quite convinced there's more to this footage than we realise.

Regardless of whether MM is the CSK, he was clearly one of the final people to interact with JR. He had her attention. So why did LE keep it to themselves? There was obviously a strategy in play... I'm quite convinced there's more to this footage than we realise.

I just realised that MM (must be MM) is visible at the top of screen in the first 5 seconds of this CCTV footage, whilst JR is looking that way. This is before he approaches and she smiles. The footage must be better in other videos, where I bet is walk is quite visible.

[video=youtube;hbbg-FVij4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbbg-FVij4c[/video]

What I interpret from this is that he appears to stall for a while before walking to her. This could be a long shot but if that is the case he definitely has knowledge about the CCTV angles and times, as his face never comes clearly into the CCTV. JR definitely was waiting for him IMO. She walks out onto the street looking closely to see if her "person" has arrived, I am guessing she saw a car perhaps turn in or just him walking towards her maybe.

If you're talking about him getting into trouble at work, he didn't confess.

It's more that it was a well known secret and then when she reported him, that confirmed what everyone already suspected.

Could the in-turned leg be from an injury in his younger days maybe in junior footy? Even though he didn't play school footy surely there might of been some junior clubs around huntingdale / gosnells? Online records would be no existant i'd say but if anyone is near the potential clubs might be good to pay them a visit They should have like an honours board/wall that could have his name on it for reaching 100 games or so.
_________________________________________________________________________________________ He lived opposite the HAWKS Junior FC in Gay Street.

Could the in-turned leg be from an injury in his younger days maybe in junior footy?

Even though he didn't play school footy surely there might of been some junior clubs around huntingdale / gosnells?
Online records would be no existant i'd say but if anyone is near the potential clubs might be good to pay them a visit
They should have like an honours board/wall that could have his name on it for reaching 100 games or so.
Looks like simple bowleg to me. <modsnip>

Why is everyone talking about him having a black jacket over his shoulder? There's no black jacket on him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah thanks, now I see it.

Bets are on that SR is holding the dark jacket of this guy (assuming that this shot is from the same night and location she disappeared from near).

attachment.php

Is that JR? Is that footage from Club Bayview or the Contnental?

I wish I could find the link so bad (or maybe it was just someone posting on here), but I read not too long ago that one of her friends said JR was basically keen to find a man that night.
I will keep trying to find where I read this but it definitely fits with her not getting in the taxi with them. I think she was waiting for someone she met at the previous bar/club to turn up there and from her interaction with MM...that was him...and I am quite sure he is CSK..

Which was pretty damn brazen of him..be seen in public like that.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I think you saw it on the CSI doc . It was when her friend ( short blonde hair) was recalling events of the night .

Is that JR? Is that footage from Club Bayview or the Contnental?

Go watch the video I linked to at post #1430 today. Can't imagine it being anyone else
The 10 second video it is from is about JR. There is a full continuous 10 seconds of JR's interactions with this and another man in that video. With full front facing JR facial to prove it.
The venue and date. Unknown to me. Maybe can be crossmatched with other related videos or those that knew the 2 venues.

I think you saw it on the CSI doc . It was when her friend ( short blonde hair) was recalling events of the night .

I agree. But did he actually enter the continental hotel at all? I suspect he was sat in the car, saw JR waiting outside and then approached as they had planned to meet. There is the possibility he interacted with her (or friends) earlier as they were getting into the cab, which may have been the signal to say he was here and that he will be back shortly. Is that MM then not sure, unlikely IMO

Next time he comes in from top of screen and then JR laughs when they meet. If that's his only interaction there were few witnesses, and most probably affected by alcohol........

If not him when the friends got in the cab, then clearly they had met earlier somewhere......... and arranged for a romantic hookup sometime in that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper