Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That could make a lot of sense. I have a close friend who lives in the immediate area of BRE's parents house, he also works in media and he said to me about that property "it was a well known party house".

I believe BRE has a sister who would have been born around 1977 so about 9 yrs younger than BRE which makes her the same age as SS. I believe I found a yr 12 group photo of her. It could be possible that SS knew BRE's sister and that is the connection. In the CSI documentary SS's father states that he even went to their property at Mandurah to look for SS. Mandurah is close to Madora Bay where BRE's folks had their house that was searched after his arrest. Do you think that BRE knew SS from weekend trips to Madora where SS might have hung out with his sister? I know SS's uncle bought land in Mandurah in 96 but I just assumed SS's dad had an actual house in Mandurah but maybe it was just land? I don't know why he would drive to check if his daughter was hanging out just on vacant land though? Just a thought
Just would make sense as to why she got into the car with her killer (assuming it was BRE)

So I have changed my mind and think that MM is BRE now!
I noticed on the Flect youtube footage and the CSK documentary that MM walked with a turned in left leg and possibly a right one too but unsure about right leg and I will have to watch him walking away again on the footage...I should know it off by heart now!
Then the lovely sleuthers above bought up the BRE video in the garage that I somehow missed on thread 8 and posted. Now I am having trouble slowing it down but I have paused some sections and I think BRE may also walk with a turned in left leg. As I said before I cannot screenshot from computer and phone is screwed but I paused around the 8.40 mark and also others and I see a turned in left foot!!!!!! Could someone screenshot examples pretty please? Thanks for the video footage guys!! Blown my previous CSK theory out of the water but I am happy about that...I think posters were correct about having my original CSK suspect's DNA. Oh but I could be wrong again too of course. Thank you Mandy Maree and Sniff 123.
740ccc6b03d97bd0d4c2e48e4433483e.jpg
f4c8b3c3883defbebfeb7086d22a656f.jpg

Looks turned in to me in theses screen shots. I have zoomedin and lightened picture too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

um I don't think would be the case

Probably not I know, but strange for Adrian change his name after he was caught, then again could be to try and "trick" the system, in his mind anyway, and come out with a new identity.

So I have changed my mind and think that MM is BRE now!
I noticed on the Flect youtube footage and the CSK documentary that MM walked with a turned in left leg and possibly a right one too but unsure about right leg and I will have to watch him walking away again on the footage...I should know it off by heart now!
Then the lovely sleuthers above bought up the BRE video in the garage that I somehow missed on thread 8 and posted. Now I am having trouble slowing it down but I have paused some sections and I think BRE may also walk with a turned in left leg. As I said before I cannot screenshot from computer and phone is screwed but I paused around the 8.40 mark and also others and I see a turned in left foot!!!!!! Could someone screenshot examples pretty please? Thanks for the video footage guys!! Blown my previous CSK theory out of the water but I am happy about that...I think posters were correct about having my original CSK suspect's DNA. Oh but I could be wrong again too of course. Thank you Mandy Maree and Sniff 123.
I thought I had seen him walking a little odd (thought he was prancing or tip toeing tbh)in the garage vid Skyza so when you mentioned that in the cctv. ..wow..
Great observation! !!!!
<modsnip>

Plus he isnt exactly skinny in cctv. This angle especially shows he's
d886314590cdc90fa4559e6c4e87829b.jpg
bulkier

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Probably not I know, but strange for Adrian change his name after he was caught, then again could be to try and "trick" the system, in his mind anyway, and come out with a new identity.
Whats strange is that he was allowed too with his history of decades of rape convictions.
I do not believe at all that BE and Adrian are related. They look nothing alike and BE family is from Perth and Bayley has been in Melbourne area his whole life

Looks turned in to me in theses screen shots. I have zoomedin and lightened picture too.

This is amazing.
The police screwed up majorly not releasing this decades ago.
CG would still be alive .

Looks an awful lot like the school photo when you zoom in on the MM pic - big difference in age of course but hair, side of the face, build all look pretty good to me.

Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
40c050e5878a30534be4b13e6c76c04a.jpg

Really hard to tell here is some more screen shots sorry if they aren't clear it's hard on time lapse to get a clear shot of him walking.
cb3529a21532ea4b9961d38c0179eba4.jpg
b9ae415f406c78411cd76a393b8b3998.jpg
6c7e11b4bc0558fceed2a500c4cf2c6d.jpg

I did notice he seemed to very aware of the camera when he is over facing the chairs just under camera he is always looking in the opposite direction to it. MOO.

I thought I had seen him walking a little odd (thought he was prancing or tip toeing tbh)in the garage vid Skyza so when you mentioned that in the cctv. ..wow..
Great observation! !!!!
<modsnip>

Plus he isnt exactly skinny in cctv. This angle especially shows he's
d886314590cdc90fa4559e6c4e87829b.jpg
bulkier

Is it just me but I'm sure that in the photos if BLAC he always where's his coller up when he wears those poloshirts just like in this one. Might not mean Jack S#!+ but he seems like an old habits die hard sort of guy plus it probably makes him feel more confident(like the cool kids).

not sure i see a definite turned in foot..depends which frame you look at - not sure how to post the exact picture frame

this frame definitely not turned in https://youtu.be/A7c0LlGvMYY?t=335

this frame not turned in either https://youtu.be/A7c0LlGvMYY?t=340

https://youtu.be/A7c0LlGvMYY?t=341

https://youtu.be/A7c0LlGvMYY?t=342

the main thing I picked up is that he does a lot of walking around and actually not doing much!!!! all the others are shifting things around he walks around with his can in his hand...the only thing i saw him do was move some posts from one side to the other!!!

My point is why bother mentioning where your heading. Why not just say"Gee the new stadium looks such and such" or " hey when you drive past the new stadium doesn't it look such n such"
Well L_B covers this in the post you are replying to. The direction he is describing is when the stadium looks like a birds nest (and it does). If he doesn't specify the direction then he'd have people looking at it from every other direction telling him he's full of it.

I don't think 'Eagles Nest' was the point. I think it was for some one driving along Framer Freeway to Welshpool?? To Him??

No, I think it is just one of the big green signs pointing the direction of Welshpool, as it might other popular destinations such as Perth, Fremantle etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it just me but I'm sure that in the photos if BLAC he always where's his coller up when he wears those poloshirts just like in this one. Might not mean Jack S#!+ but he seems like an old habits die hard sort of guy plus it probably makes him feel more confident(like the cool kids).

Haven't really seen him in anything BUT polo shirts and shirts with collars (usually up), his hairstyle never really changed either
Dude did not bother at all with changing his appearance since he was 17 by looks of it. Clearly getting caught or identified never worried him!

Thanks so much again I have been closely studying the video and have been away from the forum. There are heaps of points throughout where you can see it and thank you for posting these. It looks like the right one too. If you look at the CSK documentary footage you can see him walking away with his feet turned in and so damn close together and you see it in this video too! Not when he is standing still but when he shifts his weight and begins to walk. It is like he crosses his feet and legs so they almost cross. It seems strange that his gait seems more normal when walking towards the camera too! Strange. He can't hide it when he is lifting things and walking away from camera though...just a theory. Thanks again this is great!

Sorry I should have mentioned that he only changed it so he wouldn't be connected to that name by the public. The police and government would still have his records though. Naaa if their surname was Frankenfurter I would be suspicious but not the name Edwards...sooooo common from doing all this stalking ha

Usually in government jobs the higher level you go the less you do....as far as i can tell.

Not sure either if it's a turned in foot or if it's just a habit he has. He is very fluid on his feet for a big bloke and it's likely served him well in athletics or football. Maybe even ten pin bowls, his feet action look like a manouvre.
not sure i see a definite turned in foot..depends which frame you look at - not sure how to post the exact picture frame

the main thing I picked up is that he does a lot of walking around and actually not doing much!!!! all the others are shifting things around he walks around with his can in his hand...the only thing i saw him do was move some posts from one side to the other!!!

]I have looked at a lot of the frames and there are far too many to discount. I really wanted my previous theory to be correct and was astonished when I saw the garage video had the turned in feet and crossed legs when he walked. Yes I thought about camera angles because there was some where he seemed to have a straight gait but then I also looked at the other people in the video to see if their legs looked the same at different angles and there was only one guy who may have had a slightly turned in foot on one foot. He actually walks like an ex boyfriend of mine and it is strange. Yes he doesn't do too much does he...just giving the impression perhaps but he does some sort of heavy lifting so he is still strong. Those wouldn't be very heavy though I guess.
It just makes me sick watching him now.

Not sure either if it's a turned in foot or if it's just a habit he has. He is very fluid on his feet for a big bloke and it's likely served him well in athletics or football. Maybe even ten pin bowls, his feet action look like a manouvre.

I disagree. My ex boyfriend walked like this and he was a great sportsperson and a PE teacher. It doesn't stop you from being good at sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member