Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He may have been proficient at what he did and achieved a certain level. But I can guarantee you it is nothing to do with being high up the ranks in a traditional sense.
What level would someone like him achieve?

<modsnip>
385b085f435f7eb1f104225fcd18f3ed.jpg
6d5c31555a76f7bc3422e2a90155b37f.jpg

Identikit fit .
Did bre ever wear a mustache ?

Apparently he had a mo in court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyza, at what point in the video does MM walk away so you can see his gait? The only bit I can find is the back of him from the waist up when JR is laughing.

So sorry 123sniff I keep having to log back in and replying to private messages.

In the Flect you tube data which shows the transition screen at 19secs...you can see him on that in still walking in and out...see transition shot on page 82 0f this thread. Or did you post that? me confused hehehe
In movement you can see him directly after that so at about 20secs. On the CSK documentary you can see him leaving half way up the street and it is clearer than FLECTs video. It is really hard to see him on both but I studied it many many many many times over the last few days and I noticed the strange walk. I will have a look at the CSK doco again to tell you the time but it is immediately after they pause on him with his back to Jane...pause the next shot and you will see him .I am referring to the youtube video Hunt for a killer by Hayley Jane85. Sorry for the delay and thanks again

<modsnip>

Identikit fit .

I believe the accussed had a moustache in court recently I read that somewhere perhaps from a blog of the hearing. A link was posted earlier...Starfish something I think

Hi all . Long time lurker first time poster . Have a bit of info on alleged huntingdale rapist.
What was the gossip around the area at the time...? Something like that happens in an area like that in 88 and people would have had a good guess at what was happening...

thanks - I have read that page a few times trying to figure out who he is still. Are you able to give me a timestamp on the video and point him out to me pls.

I believe that the man with the black vest on in the cctv could be the same person as the man who sticks his head out the door - just without the vest. Shirt sleeves are rolled up and both with a watch

I don't believe that there is any link between the two men, but just as an aside - Adrian Bayley apparently did spend some time in Perth years ago. This was revealed in the Jill Meagher threads at some point, and of course folks started wondering back then about a possible CSK connection. Timing was all wrong I believe.

I also dont think there is a link but a claremont iona girl went missing only 100km from brunswick in victoria where JM was taken. Her name was LJW in 2013. Maybe it fits maybe not.

So sorry 123sniff I keep having to log back in and replying to private messages.

In the Flect you tube data which shows the transition screen at 19secs...you can see him on that in still walking in and out...see transition shot on page 82 0f this thread. Or did you post that? me confused hehehe
In movement you can see him directly after that so at about 20secs. On the CSK documentary you can see him leaving half way up the street and it is clearer than FLECTs video. It is really hard to see him on both but I studied it many many many many times over the last few days and I noticed the strange walk. I will have a look at the CSK doco again to tell you the time but it is immediately after they pause on him with his back to Jane...pause the next shot and you will see him .I am referring to the youtube video Hunt for a killer by Hayley Jane85. Sorry for the delay and thanks again

Hey Skyza - when you log in make sure you tick the little box under your details (it's something like 'remember me' or 'keep me logged in' - I'm too lazy to log out to find out though!) That stops you getting signed out all the time.

I don't believe that there is any link between the two men, but just as an aside - Adrian Bayley apparently did spend some time in Perth years ago. This was revealed in the Jill Meagher threads at some point, and of course folks started wondering back then about a possible CSK connection. Timing was all wrong I believe.

I also dont think there is a link but a claremont iona girl went missing only 100km from brunswick in victoria where JM was taken. Her name was LJW in 2013. Maybe it fits maybe not.

Woopa just realised AB would have been in custody then??

Honestly I did not notice it in the footage I have seen from the cctv. I thought JR seemed to have been waiting for him and was glad to see him appear though. Your theory before was great ! I was second guessing and restudying the footage today after reading your post.
Very well spotted with the foot turned in thing. Soon as you mentioned it I immediately thought of the garage vid and how he had been walking with a bit of a tiptoe or something (I didnt study it too close-clearly a turned in foot or feet)
There is no way police couldnt have noticed that
They also probably have additional cctv they havent shown
Huge mistake not releasing it. I'm so lost as to why they didnt

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
So glad you remembered the garage vid! This is so weird. Honestly with that many different people who saw the footage I could not be the only one to recognise MM's walk!!!??? Yes I did movement analysis, functional anatomy etc at uni and in my job but you recognised it in the garage vid so???
The CCTV footage of Adrian Bailey was released straight away so what was going on there???
I wonder why, if you were meeting MM there, why she didn't walk to the door with him or leave with him? Did he say wait there I will get the car...still that means he only had 2 mins to come back. I am not entirely sold on that. Perhaps she was waiting for him and got the creeps from the other bloke so followed him up that way and called out to him and walked to his car with him? He seemed to be walking quickly

b05fc6daf49ad971338f706caa6f9346.jpg
a5572e8bbdea0abe563e29a844e35f88.jpg

BRE moustached at court appearance

Looks like a 5 o'clock shadow of someone who was taken by suprise before they had had a shave that morning!!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'd like to thank all the new Perth locals who've joined the discussion lately - while there have always been a few locals posting here, it's great to get some more insight from other Perthites who are making connections since the charges were laid.

Rayney was different because the cops had publicly announced before he was arrested that he was the 'prime and only suspect', so Rayney was able to argue that the public had already made up its mind. He had also worked for the WA's DPP, so he was able to argue that all WA judges and the DPP would have had a perceived conflict of interest. That's why a judge and prosecution team from outside WA was brought in. None of that is in play with BE's case as yet, in my view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The main reason for the out-of-State judge was the fact that all the Supreme Court Justices knew the victim - the Supreme Court Registrar - and most knew the Defendant personally also

Maybe capture stills then give us an arrow because no matter how many times I watch that, I can't see what you are..

<modsnip>

Identikit fit .

Some one posted an article in the last few days that said when bre appeared in court he had a moustache and if you look in the photos he is 5 o'clock shadow is quite prominent. So I'm guessing it wouldn't take him long to grow one so I'd guess at night he may have had an early remenants of a moustache if he hadn't shaved before heading out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What was the gossip around the area at the time...? Something like that happens in an area like that in 88 and people would have had a good guess at what was happening...

At the time there wasn't a lot known about him although I remember hearing they thought it might be a mechanic because one of the victims said he was dirty and smelt of grease/oil ... Probably fits with a previous post regarding lawn mowers for sale from a kewdale house ? Maybe the perpetrator was fixing them way back when. Mind you i can't get my head around the fact the accused was 19/20 at the time, seems weird to be doing things like this when basically still a kid ?

Maybe capture stills then give us an arrow because no mater how many times I watch that I can't see what you are..

I cannot provide stills atm due to tablet being stolen in Bali and phone stuffed so I am on my old computer...hence why I have been asking other sleuthers to do that. I will do it now but have you looked at the transition shot on page 82. Can you see the two images of MM on that still?

So glad you remembered the garage vid! This is so weird. Honestly with that many different people who saw the footage I could not be the only one to recognise MM's walk!!!??? Yes I did movement analysis, functional anatomy etc at uni and in my job but you recognised it in the garage vid so???
The CCTV footage of Adrian Bailey was released straight away so what was going on there???
I wonder why, if you were meeting MM there, why she didn't walk to the door with him or leave with him? Did he say wait there I will get the car...still that means he only had 2 mins to come back. I am not entirely sold on that. Perhaps she was waiting for him and got the creeps from the other bloke so followed him up that way and called out to him and walked to his car with him? He seemed to be walking quickly
It makes absolutely no sense to me. Probably were too focused on innocent men at the time and didnt worry about MM till later.

I think MM told her he'd see her there later after meeting her at the previous club (Club Bayview? Wasnt this also where Sarah disappeared near?)
Maybe just pretended he was checking for a friend who was supposed to be there? Nope..not there..went back past Jane to get his car..she gets in...

I'm really starting to think he met all these girls earlier in the night at clubs.

Nope..... He is wearing dark colored trousers and a white shirt. I don't see that in the bottom image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness