Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe capture stills then give us an arrow because no matter how many times I watch that, I can't see what you are..
I've attached the Flect still at 19secs & 20secs. 20secs appears to be four bouncer-types in a group and one man heading into the entrance. Is MM any of these? Skyza's observation skills are far superior to mine!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• flect 19secs.jpg
    flect 19secs.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 510
  • Flect 20secs.jpg
    Flect 20secs.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 504
Another thing. Does anyone know when the parents of BRE sold the gay st property? As my uncle said the other day it was very isolated. Not another house for a few hundred metres and surrounded by bush/sand with Sutherland park right across the road. Maybe a convenient place to bury someone ?

I'm a bit confused also. I thought the unidentified MM Jane spoke to and laughed with was wearing a very light coloured top with the collar up, although we only saw his back and slight profile that person looks like BRE to me. The person in the split screen here is wearing dark clothing. Or am I reading this wrong?

Skyza - Interesting - can you break this down a little, as I am having a little trouble following along. :)

This has probably been discussed but wirh developments about MM on the CV TV footage on this forum it oxcurred to me he presumably killed SS and JR and CG because he likely knew them or groomed them from the pub? KK and huntingdale perhaps more random?

This has probably been discussed but wirh developments about MM on the CV TV footage on this forum it oxcurred to me he presumably killed SS and JR and CG because he likely knew them or groomed them from the pub? KK and huntingdale perhaps more random?
I agree

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I've attached the Flect still at 19secs & 20secs. 20secs appears to be four bouncer-types in a group and one man heading into the entrance. Is MM any of these? Skyza's observation skills are far superior to mine!

attachment.php
attachment.php

IMO the CIA documentary shows the girls moving to club Bayview at that point we see a tall guy and his friend that appears to stare at JR and she plays with her hair. That could be MM/BRE as pointed out by Skyza he's got a funny walk he looks at JR and both seem "interested in each other" may have had plans to meet later after club Bayview

The 2nd video which is of the CCTV shows JR waiting and looking after her friends have left and taken the taxi. She is clearly waiting for someone. MM walks in at 18 secs and at 19 secs we see the pigeon toe in the top half of the screen.

She was waiting for 20 minutes before MM comes into the CCTV, we know this from when her friends left and the CIA doco

We know after MM left from the CIA documentary JR was there for 2.5 minutes before she completely disappeared.

Again IMO from the first video BRE dumps his friend somewhere/drops him and comes back for JR and hence possibly the joke, he may have even drive around the block to see if she was still waiting for him? She wouldn't have known his car to be aware if he did drive around

He then may have parked in a clear way or close by to talk to her and let her know they can leave and his gotten rid of his friend and not to appear suspicious by yelling from a car and calling her to it. He goes to get his car that is close by and parks down the road or across the street and she knowingly leaves with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a bit confused also. I thought the unidentified MM Jane spoke to and laughed with was wearing a very light coloured top with the collar up, although we only saw his back and slight profile that person looks like BRE to me. The person in the split screen here is wearing dark clothing. Or am I reading this wrong?

Better quality vid here including narration.

https://youtu.be/eTpMkQV_bfk

Just to point out he says they have interviewed all the people and "mystery man has left". I think it would be emphasised by WAPOL if any other part of the footage showed MM. I couldn't find it but I recall seeing someone in an earlier thread had made a side-by-side of the back of BE from the LA footage and MM and it sure looked similar. As far as the "gait" goes, I'm yet to be convinced.

740544da686ab343539c1631ace28faf.jpg
f07d47ef1fae3154961812d9f2068be8.jpg
186d9152233f47ada8fcfe35b0f5e24e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone picked it up, nut in the blurred pic Bradley is wearing a cap that states his name, does anyone with photoshop or the likes have the ability to zoom in and enhance to see what it says underneath?

Just to point out he says they have interviewed all the people and "mystery man has left". I think it would be emphasised by WAPOL if any other part of the footage showed MM. I couldn't find it but I recall seeing someone in an earlier thread had made a side-by-side of the back of BE from the LA footage and MM and it sure looked similar. As far as the "gait" goes, I'm yet to be convinced.

In this video at what time stamp do we see MM walking away ? - thanks!

Not sure if anyone picked it up, nut in the blurred pic Bradley is wearing a cap that states his name, does anyone with photoshop or the likes have the ability to zoom in and enhance to see what it says underneath?
No the text underneath has been pixelated. Perhaps there's another version of this image floating around?

Just remember I looked at this footage for about 4 hours or more stopping and starting and pausing before I made the connection. I have explained this before maybe page 81 but? It is really hard to see and I didn't see it but now I can't unsee it!
Your observations are really good though because he is in that bottom pic but due to the quality and pausing he appears as a black pole in the centre of the path...you can see a little bit of his white top but just a sliver. if you can see that black pole( which is him. Now if you look at the transition shot you see him just before entering the doors. just the white top, black jacket on right shoulder and the left leg is only seen which is turned in and you can't see his right leg....because he does a weird thing with his right leg and crosses it in or maybe just the angle. you cannot see his head. you can see the guy behind in light colours with his arms crossed. this is just after he has spoken to Jane.
The other transition image at the bottom.... MM is appox where the black pole (mm) is in the bottom picture to the left of the real black pole hehehe. Black pants, white top, black hair and with the black jacket now over his left shoulder

attachment.php
attachment.php

In this video at what time stamp do we see MM walking away ? - thanks!

Judging by the narration, never. Although there is some legs in dark pants moving at about 57s.

I'd be happy if I'm corrected though.

Another thing. Does anyone know when the parents of BRE sold the gay st property? As my uncle said the other day it was very isolated. Not another house for a few hundred metres and surrounded by bush/sand with Sutherland park right across the road. Maybe a convenient place to bury someone ?

I've been wondering this too- and have tried to find out when the Gay St Property was sold.
According to Perth Now/ Sunday Times, the subsequent owner subdivided it;

"Their former home in Gay Street, Huntingdale was subdivided by a subsequent owner with a new home built on one part of the block"

[FONT=Merriweather Sans, Helvetica, Open Sans, Arial, sans-serif] And, looking at Google Earth/LandGate, the property at 144 Gay Street has been there since the 80s, which would make sense as that was where he grew up? 142 Gay Street, or the property on that part of land was only built in 2010. (I'm assuming this is the subdivided part).

If I have this wrong, or if any one can clarify that would be awesome
[/FONT]

Thanks so much. I saw that side by side, it was pretty good and I'm almost convinced it is the younger BE. Not so convinced of the gait either, looking again at the garage pics I suspect age related degenerative disease, arthritis or something.

I've been wondering this too- and have tried to find out when the Gay St Property was sold.
According to Perth Now/ Sunday Times, the subsequent owner subdivided it;

"Their former home in Gay Street, Huntingdale was subdivided by a subsequent owner with a new home built on one part of the block"

[FONT=Merriweather Sans, Helvetica, Open Sans, Arial, sans-serif] And, looking at Google Earth/LandGate, the property at 144 Gay Street has been there since the 80s, which would make sense as that was where he grew up? 142 Gay Street, or the property on that part of land was only built in 2010. (I'm assuming this is the subdivided part).

If I have this wrong, or if any one can clarify that would be awesome
[/FONT]
Probrably been mentioned before but nearmap.com have images showing homes from about 2007 (depending on the area). Got to pay for access though.

I have looked a dozen times at both stills and real time footage and cannot see anything that looks like the person in question in the MM video has an inward facing foot, maybe someone can do a bit of editing and circle what we are meant to be looking at etc.

I want to believe it's true because there is another link I've thought of, as well as at least one other poster here that is kind of compelling in regards to the inwards facing left foot which unfortunately cannot be discussed here due to WS TOS and rules.

Judging by the narration, never. Although there is some legs in dark pants moving at about 57s.

I'd be happy if I'm corrected though.

yes i see those walking up the street - is that who we are referring to?

attachment.php
attachment.php
poss 'LAC' caps. Little Athletics Club

Attachments

• capMOD.jpg
    capMOD.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 431
  • LAC.jpg
    LAC.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 618
yes i see those walking up the street - is that who we are referring to?

To be honest I'm still struggling to masticate the theory on the "inward left foot" or who in the CCTV footage, which is grainier than a wheat silo, this refers to.

Really interesting discussions and sleuthing going on here, we'll done to those involved.

Just very quickly wanted to mention I've been going through the Central Crocs newsletters and Facebook page (perhaps not official FB page, but effectively so I suppose).

Just wanted to add that the anecdote about him drinking and vomiting and banging his head against car tyre (which is from 2009) is rather 'in sync' with the vibe of the newsletter in which it was published. Fair to say that the culture of Central Crocs isn't very sophisticated. This is probably true of many sports teams the world over. Not writing to judge, but to draw link between culture & the anecdote about spewing in a field after too much booze.

I think the only thing I really take out of the story is when the author (when writing about BRE) says 'it's the quiet ones you have to watch'. You just wouldn't write this about an extroverted character. Just wouldn't.

On another note, and this is just a thought, but what if BRE tried/intended to 'pick up' the girls consensually, and only turned crazy nasty when things didn't go his way, if you know what I mean. Like Adrian Bayley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member