Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another article in The Post this week.
2348ac359e8b8f3884c764f1f721002d.jpg
54e02d85b84f5e9e91b8e1d64fd97a45.jpg
5f2c81d6568bdf33d21ff586320f1178.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a little sceptical about him choosing his victims because they are affluent. But let's just quickly look at his selction.

Many serial killers choose to kill prostitutes because there is less chance of detection. In this case, our SK has decided to take a greater risk. Why?

It's going to be all about motivation. He doesn't appear to be as worried about getting caught so has gone for 'normal' girls (apologies to anyone if my terminology offends) as opposed to prostitutes.

Now if his appetite is to go for 'normal' girls then perhaps it's just a matter of finding a killing ground with the best chance of finding 'normal' girls and a smaller chance of detection.

Once again this comes back to choosing from areas with lots of 'normal' girls out at night. Northbridge, Fremantle, Leederville, Subiaco, Claremont etc.

In all likelihood I think he chose Claremont because there are 5/6 major choices and for me, Northbridge and Fremantle are too risky.

I would argue that it's more likely he chose Claremont because of the opportunity to target (and get away) with normal girls as opposed to simply having a grudge against 'rich girls'.

I'd be interested to know which areas would be targetted if the 'rich girl' thing wasn't an issue. Is there anyone on here who would work out a rating system for best area to hunt?
AIDS was a big issue through the 80's but the 90's was when it started to move into the heterosexual community through shared needles and bisexual partners. At one point more women were testing HIV . than men in the 90's. His hunting ground may have moved from participating in bloodsport among the higher HIV risk to the lower.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Geez.
Might have to iron it..

Might be easier for everyone , get a square on flatter angle too please . Hopefully be able to read every word then

AIDS was a big issue through the 80's but the 90's was when it started to move into the heterosexual community through shared needles and bisexual partners. At one point more women were testing HIV . than men in the 90's.
Is this part of the latest theory . Sorry did I miss something ?

Thanks for this. V interesting if you go online to the Post News site, page 5 is missing from the pdf. It goes from page 4 to page 6. ??

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AIDS was a big issue through the 80's but the 90's was when it started to move into the heterosexual community through shared needles and bisexual partners. At one point more women were testing HIV . than men in the 90's. His hunting ground may have moved from participating in bloodsport among the higher HIV risk to the lower.

Infectious disease among higher risk groups, drug users and prostitutes was running rampant thru the 90's. Not just HIV but a new strain of hepatitis to add to risk of STD's. And crabbs. Sure the police will be going through all his medical records .... and his wives.

Is this part of the latest theory . Sorry did I miss something ?

Sorry if lve broken the stream of info lm on a very small screen and its jumping like a flea on speed. I was responding to the posts on why CSK may have changed his hunting grounds. Ie. Lower risk of infectious disease

attachment.php

Attachments

• newspaper article 14 jan 20170001.jpg
    newspaper article 14 jan 20170001.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 464
Might be easier for everyone , get a square on flatter angle too please . Hopefully be able to read every word then

Someone picked their username well.

I see and the mandurah connection .
So what sort of bait was he using ?

While he MAY have been separated from wife at one point who knows why they split? Big trouble if you bring home an STD. And he is sunk.

Apologies, yes the rape was before the Karrakatta. Could it be another one?
Unfortunately failing to report its where abouts buried in a page surround by Karrakatta does allude to it be Karrakatta.
Wonder where the rape occurred?

rape_phone_csk_after.jpg

Incorrect

(Before kk it says)

So the victim of the Karrakatta attack was called and taunted after the fact. That sounds random, not!!!!
Phone Fear in 90s Rape
post_karrakatta_phoned_taunted.jpg

Title:phone Fear in 90s Rape
Author: David Cohen
Publisher Post Newspaper
Date: 21st January 2017
http://postnewspapers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/210117.pdf

RE: Tiff post about papers in cemetery.
PMSL, Page 5 of the digital post is missing for some reason
http://postnewspapers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/140117.pdf

Read it again!!!

So the victim of the Karrakatta attack was called and taunted after the fact. That sounds random, not!!!!
Phone Fear in 90s Rape
post_karrakatta_phoned_taunted.jpg

Title:phone Fear in 90s Rape
Author: David Cohen
Publisher Post Newspaper
Date: 21st January 2017
http://postnewspapers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/210117.pdf

PMSL, Page 5 of the digital post is missing for some reason
http://postnewspapers.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/140117.pdf

Not sure what you're reading crabstick but the newspaper said this person was raped before the KK attack. Read it again...

Honestly this is how these crazy theories get started.

This is the part I read that defined it crabstick . im pretty sure I haven't misinterpreted this time
9ced44ef560c239d1343ac029e9e8b7a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member