Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His ability to dispose of the bodies 'deep in the bush' would have been dependent on the type of vehicle being used. If,as is being widely speculated, the vehicle in question was in fact the VS wagon, the alleged offenders ability to negotiate bush tracks would have been severely hampered. The sites suggest that the vehicle was parked just off road and the bodies dragged to the location where they were found. It would have been a bit of a problem for him if he had got bogged at Wellard at 4-5am (speculation only) and had to call for assistance. Bit hard to explain later when the body is found.
BTW, I still strongly believe that the alleged offender impersonated a Police Officer to gain the confidence of the girls. The KK incident spooked him and the methodology was too risky. He refined it for the Claremont abductions. I also firmly believe that the Con Bayens Highgate incident with the person with the plastic lined boot and the abduction kit is very relevant to this breakthrough.
Again of course, my opinion only

I agree with the idea of an easy quick site chosen to dump the bodies particularly without a 4wd. He probably never thought he would get caught from the bodies the biggest risk was the dumping.

It has always made me curious why he took all the girls from claremont and in particular CG even with all the police focus. He must have a solid isolated place nearby to takr the victims. The dump sites wwre most likely chosen to not show any patterns or hint where he was residing

IMO early news was somewhat speculative and based on some findings on WS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Telstra declined to comment about its long-term employee yesterday, but The Weekend Australian has learned his skills made him useful in the field for the company’s contracts with resources giants Rio Tinto and BHP in Perth and in the state’s north.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/f34913420ecf0edf1a4b991994f8254d

Early news after his arrest stated Rio Tinto in his work
He also had friends with Rio Tinto as job on his list

Definitely not the Curtin Uni guy though.
Probably more than one BE at Rio Tinto too.
Not an uncommon name

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

RSBM

I can confirm 100% it's not the Curtin Uni guy.

Just a note on previous conversations in regards to BRE being English. It could be because his father,around the time of BREs birth stated on documents he was; "Nationality" British. Which was commonly used on documents circa ww11 so I presume 1968 the identifier was still being used. Possibly people confused this with his place of birth.

BRE was born in Australia. 7 Dec in Merriden (source WS poster confirmed) His mother is from a country town in WA and his father locally.

EDIT I should add: presuming if someone declares they are "from" this usually means place of birth on documents if the residential address is different. ie: From Albany and residing Perth. BRE's birthplace is spot on though.

MERREDIN
Also, I've been told that "The birthplace of the alleged CSK would be consistent with major telephone exchange construction in Merredin at about that time and his parents would have been there as part of a fairly large construction team."
Source to remain anonymous - which could be against the rules, but surely someone here could verify this claim with a weblink.
Being a local Perth person, I get told lots of info about the CSK, some of it may be rumour, but some of it is fact.

RSBM

I can confirm 100% it's not the Curtin Uni guy.

So another BE. Those who share his name are another type of victim.

Is there a possibility that the 2 found victims were killed where they were found, rather than taken there and left? This is what occurred in the Ivan Milat case.

Is there a possibility that the 2 found victims were killed where they were found, rather than taken there and left? This is what occurred in the Ivan Milat case.

The police have repeatedly said the victims were not killed at the dumping site.

The police have repeatedly said the victims were not killed at the dumping site.

Thank you - I was unsure as I am not as familiar with details as others may be - I am not from W.A.

That should be one of the facts the police can ascertain from forensics, foreign particles on the body that don't match the found site also rigor mortis position of limbs may indicate victim was kept somewhere else for quite a while.

MERREDIN
Also, I've been told that "The birthplace of the alleged CSK would be consistent with major telephone exchange construction in Merredin at about that time and his parents would have been there as part of a fairly large construction team."
Source to remain anonymous - which could be against the rules, but surely someone here could verify this claim with a weblink.
Being a local Perth person, I get told lots of info about the CSK, some of it may be rumour, but some of it is fact.

Is there an opinion in your double quote?

Is there an opinion in your double quote?

Just what I got told.
But probably easily confirmed by a web search on construction of new telephone exchanges in the wheatbelt

I get told lots of info being a local, as the gossip mill is in overdrive here, but I only post stuff that can be verified.

Seriously people, Mods and Admin don't have time for the type of nonsense that has been posted in this thread since yesterday. Disrespectful posts to other members are TOS violations, and show a total lack of respect for Mods and Admin who, with hundreds of other threads to attend to, have to spend time reviewing Alerts, reviewing each post in this thread, editing or unapproving, and trying to maintain the flow of the discussion.

WARNING: Just stop it. Anymore rumours, attacking, bickering, telling others how/what to post, or general disrespect will result in Time Outs being issued.

There seems to be very little information available about Josephine Jennings another innocent young woman who went missing from Kalgoorlie reportedly on Sept 1 1995.
Interestingly this was also a Friday.
Contractors who Travelled the six hour journey from Perth to Kalgoorlie for a weeks work were often booked into Motel accommodation on the Sunday through until Thursday nights. Work was always completed and arranged so that by Friday Morning it was " job and knock' i.e. a brief tidy up and knock off early to travel back to Perth for the weekend before returning to Kalgoorlie on the Sunday evening again.
IMO by the time of the Claremont rampage the CSK was already a calculated and experienced killer .

There seems to be very little information available about Josephine Jennings another innocent young woman who went missing from Kalgoorlie reportedly on Sept 1 1995.
Contractors who Travelled the six hour journey from Perth to Kalgoorlie for a weeks work were often booked into Motel accommodation on the Sunday through until Thursday nights. Work was always completed and arranged so that by Friday Morning it was " job and knock' i.e. a brief tidy up and knock off early to travel back to Perth for the weekend before returning to Kalgoorlie on the Sunday evening again.
IMO by the time of the Claremont rampage the CSK was already a calculated and experienced killer .

Just posting a link about JJ.

https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/who-missing/wa/jennings-josephine

BBM

I totally agree with you. Serial killers don't just appear fully formed and adept at killing...they practice and make mistakes and keep on honing their methodology.

With BE, we can see the progression from the Huntingdale attack in 1988 to the Karrakatta attack in 1995......who knows what went down in between those two known incidences? I would suspect quite alot :facepalm:

I'm reading a fascinating book on the Yorkshire Ripper at the moment and it details how he attacked SO many women in the years leading up to his murders. Some he left for dead, but they survived. He was practising, determining what worked for him.

It would be the same with BE. That's what they do. JMO

id say the x is set from here;
reward,,,,,,,$$$$$
womens day.....$$$$$$
book..............$$$$$$$$$
.dr phill..........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
on a serious note when i found out my nephew knows the family well, i couldnt wait to pick his brain. alls i got was normal .normal. normal and extra normal
i suppose thats what it takes to hide in plain sight

id say the x is set from here;
reward,,,,,,,$$$$$
womens day.....$$$$$$
book..............$$$$$$$$$
.dr phill..........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
on a serious note when i found out my nephew knows the family well, i couldnt wait to pick his brain. alls i got was normal .normal. normal and extra normal
i suppose thats what it takes to hide in plain sight

Well that's interesting because I've heard the opposite from people who know the family. :thinking:

But it's all unsubstantiated hearsay, obviously, until after the trial...... (when all will hopefully be revealed)

i think we can say with some degree of confidence BE wasnt the culprit here
and I think it's safe to say not to believe everything on the internet..... family friend, someone in the know, the list goes on.
It's just another sorry attempt at shutting people down who are speculating about the personality, the drive and motive of a serial killer or the accused, BRE. It must irritate no end, I wonder why? :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody