Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the CSK used a map book to put where to go, then I wonder what about a place drew his eye? Was it a subconscious connection to a street name? (Eg telephone lane) a familiar name to him, eg family members name, favorite footy player, something? Was it familiarity with the d siteareas that made him comfortable enough to use them?
JMHO.

Yes in the same way people choose particular forum user names or passwords - picking something that rings a bell for them

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

1. Does anyone think that the accused monitored MSM for news about the CSK and to see how far police had advanced in their CSK investigation?

2. How many of you think the accused possibly posted on internet forums about the CSK case using aliases?

3. Did WAPOL use CB radio for communications back in late 90's?

4. If yes, when did the police stop using CB radio in Australia?

5. And back in 1996-1997 and for some years later, could people listen to the Police band on CB Radio if they had the right equipment?

Still trying to think like a sk If accused CSK for whatever reason wanted to hide SS's body hoping it would never be found. He might have buried her near to him rather than opposite ends of Perth like JR and CG. I mean REALLY close to him. I know property searches have been done on his house and his parents holiday home. Can anyone think of anywhere that would be a place he loved or frequented a lot where he can still feel close to her? All in my opinion only

You have a very interesting idea here AL. Some place he loved or frequented a lot or maybe meant something to him or his family. Was he close to a family member, maybe a pioneer in WA or someone who contributed to building something some where in the state? Does James Edwards ring a bell for anyone?

CG was last seen walking west towards Mosman Park, which is the southern side of Stirling Hwy No.324 according to my calculations. The 3 men seated at the bus stop were on the other side of Stirling Hwy (possibly outside HJs).

Most of the section CG “possibly” walked was outside the Methodist ladies College, past Dean St, Corry Lynn Drive, Cliff Rd and at Richardson Av it becomes especially obscure, whereby a parked vehicle could take someone by complete surprise 372 Stirling Hwy.

Ciara Glennon, a 27-year-old lawyer, was allegedly abducted after a night out in Claremont on March 14, 1997. After leaving the hotel, she was last seen outside a nearby computer shop on Stirling Highway at 00.15am on the Saturday morning. It is believed she was trying to get a taxi to go to her parents’ home in Mosman Park. http://www.perthnow.com.au

Perhaps he buried SS in a country area but over time decided to move her closer to him. He spent a lot of time at Belmont Little Athletics. Could he have put her anywhere around there. All in MOO

bbm
IF, then he could regularly have "visited" her while doing his (boring?) duty on the sports field. Would make sense, IMO.

If the CSK used a map book to put where to go, then I wonder what about a place drew his eye? Was it a subconscious connection to a street name? (Eg telephone lane) a familiar name to him, eg family members name, favorite footy player, something? Was it familiarity with the d siteareas that made him comfortable enough to use them?
JMHO.

Bunnie,

A couple of times I've driven past Bradley St, Southern River, which is a short distance from Gay St.

http://www.whereis.com/wa/southern-river-6110/bradley-st

Perhaps he buried SS in a country area but over time decided to move her closer to him. He spent a lot of time at Belmont Little Athletics. Could he have put her anywhere around there. All in MOO

Maybe not a body, but possibly a trophy.

I've theorised before here on WS that maybe the accused possibly hid his trophies somehow amongst the LA trophies.

IMO The accused would need to know an area reasonably well to make the location a good choice in his/her mind for a d-site.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I suppose he's familiar with telephone exchanges and Telstra buildings. Have we checked out the proximity of the two d-sites and exchanges?

JMHO.
I remember seeing a post a while ago which explained that the d-sites where selected by counting along the grid lines in a map book - will try and find this. If anyone has this please post.

bbm
IF, then he could regularly have "visited" her while doing his (boring?) duty on the sports field. Would make sense, IMO.

A while back, I think it was, Brevette who mentioned a newish playground in Belmont. I'll go back, look for those posts and repost them.
CV

1. Does anyone think that the accused monitored MSM for news about the CSK and to see how far police had advanced in their CSK investigation?

2. How many of you think the accused possibly posted on internet forums about the CSK case using aliases?

3. Did WAPOL use CB radio for communications back in late 90's?

4. If yes, when did the police stop using CB radio in Australia?

5. And back in 1996-1997 and for some years later, could people listen to the Police band on CB Radio if they had the right equipment?
Police used VHF radios back then. It was analogue and could be listened to on scanners, but not CB as that was HF and UHF only. But it's all digital now.

Mind you, back in mid 90's Techies were leaving Telstra in droves with nice redundancy packages, like my old school friend ended up doing. Some of them got jobs in the State Public Service, like my friend did. Many techies would ask former techies about the work they did and how many jobs were available as my friend said when he was contemplating taking the redundancy. So there's other avenues to overhear things by the accused, especially if any of that info came back form former techies working at the Police Depts Exhibits Unit, Radio and Electronics Support, Camera Section. or such like areas were some former Telstra Techies as my old school friend said worked. But he didn't take the redundancy until 2004. He didn't like the State Public Service work and went back to work as a Techie for a private firm, after the 18 months preclusion from telephone techie work finished.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

bbm

I thought he joined LA after he met CGE (2000's). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Just my opinion

Innerchild - no the name James Edwards doesn't mean anything to me - does anyone else know?

IMO Things the accused BRE may have liked (besides allegedly SK'ing) or were possibly important to him:

1. Football (Eagles member)

2. Star Wars (Yoda pic on FB)

3. Baywatch (David Hasselhoff
pic on FB)

4. his step-daughter VG

5. LA

6. Volunteering at LA

7. Staying with same employer for 30 years because his employment served some purpose for him, maybe allowed him freedom to possibly stalk victims and maybe source d-sites while driving work vehicle. Bonus free fuel!

A while back, I think it was, Brevette who mentioned a newish playground in Belmont. I'll go back, look for those posts and repost them.
CV

I’ve managed to locate Brevette’s post but have altered it slightly to fit in with what's being discussed now.

Evidently near to BREs home at Acton Ave, Kewdale the City of Belmont has a relatively new community playground. The playground was designed for both children and adults - completed, in April 2015 ... of further interest - maybe nothing - but it features a 6m tower, officially named the "Eagles Nest"

links/further reading >
http://www.belmont.wa.gov.au/Communi...WiccaPark.aspx

https://www.playgroundcentre.com/sho...ca-park-perth/

https://www.facebook.com/BelmontCoun...342775/?type=3

Hi Spooks - yes it would seem probable that the accused would hide trophies amongst his own trophies. I wonder if he was able to move SS from the original buriel site to somewhere closer to him. LA was where he spent most of his time through 2000's. IMO

Hello Hilo - yes BRE spent his time at LA through 2000's. I'm trying to put forward that he may have taken SS from original buriel site to somewhere closer to him. IMOO

RE: THE COMMUNITY PLAYGROUND. Some information - The playground was designed by Ecoscape architects - with some pieces built by PlayRight Australia (Canning Vale company). They may have had community consultations with the City of Belmont or perhaps some ratepayers input.

I thought he joined LA after he met CGE (2000's). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Just my opinion

The accused BRE moved in with CGE July 2000. But they may have met as early as 1997 or 1998 (? not sure of date) because they both had Eagles memberships back then. WE can only assume when they met because I don't think any of us have found MSM source for this.

When BRE and CGE moved in together, VG would've been 6yro in 2000 and maybe she started competing in athletics at young age.

I'm guessing the accused was a spectator at LA for many years before volunteering.

I think the accused began volunteering the summer of 2006-2007. I'd have to search up MSM for this source again to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState