Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And miss rimmers height and weight is ? There's more appealing things in said video then mm

What's more appealing in JR's CCTV Video?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Interactions of the people there , unless you look wide it doesn't pop out .

What's more appealing in JR's CCTV Video?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Interesting. Please tell us more ?

Snip> Interesting. Please tell us more?
Paul,
Do you have a theory, and if so what have you found out that backs it up or negates it?
How do you think Romuald (Ronald)*Zak is involved?
An accomplice, competitor, or victim?
Do you know if the accused or victims were connected to RZ?
Are you asserting that he's the Mystery Man on the Rimmer CCTV?
Do you know who this "older divorced man " is that his parents mention on their website. Are you asserting that he is the accused?
Do you know who the former partner is who RZ parents mention that he was depressed about? Are you asserting that she is the accused second wife, or one of the CSK victims?
I think you should put your theory up, and share your evidence, or back off disparaging those that are trying to find some that fits the known facts, however successfully or not. IMO.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Paul,
Do you have a theory, and if so what have you found out that backs it up or negates it? Yes I have a theory
How do you think Romuald (Ronald)*Zak is involved? He's not now he's dead
An accomplice, competitor, or victim? Was accomplice now victim
Do you know if the accused or victims were connected to RZ? Dirty deeds
Are you asserting that he's the Mystery Man on the Rimmer CCTV? Yes
Do you know who this "older divorced man " is that his parents mention on their website. Are you asserting that he is the accused? No idea , they might be blind to truth .
Do you know who the former partner is who RZ parents mention that he was depressed about? Are you asserting that she is the accused second wife, or one of the CSK victims? Nil
I think you should put your theory up, and share you're evidence, or back off disparaging those that are trying to find some that fits the known facts, however successfully or not. IMO.
<modsnip>

the known facts are what msm present , truthful or not .I'm at odds how to convey my story . Look at news of the world .
when the masses are lured to dreams etc and different brain waves . Makes the battle almost like Gallipoli .
ill let you deduce the video , widen your eyes .

Sent from my couch

<modsnip>

the known facts are what msm present , truthful or not .I'm at odds how to convey my story . Look at news of the world .
when the masses are lured to dreams etc and different brain waves . Makes the battle almost like Gallipoli .
ill let you deduce the video , widen your eyes .

Sent from my couch

I guess if there was an accomplice and the accomplice died it could explain why the killings stopped, the accused (or whoever it was) didn't like to act alone? I have no theories of my own and don't comment much, I like to lurk here though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and all of my post is missing! Are we not allowed to put images up from the cctv security footage of Jane, source CIA documentary?

I guess if there was an accomplice and the accomplice died it could explain why the killings stopped, the accused (or whoever it was) didn't like to act alone? I have no theories of my own and don't comment much, I like to lurk here though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would help Paul out I suppose if anyone could find an interaction between RZ, the accused and or the CSK victims. An ID from a survivor, a social media or blog post, an assertions from family or friends of RZ?

I'm not a fan of this theory, but at least Paul has made it, and it'll give some sleuths the opportunity, to explore it, find evidence to confirm it or eliminate it, without wondering "what is Paul on about?"

rsbm
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
00.03.58 bald or short haired man exiting Conti, recognises and goes over to security type guys.
My comment was this could be the infamous man jailed in Victoria for the rape and murder of Jill M, used to have the same last name as the accused. However because of the poor quality vision that was released to public, can't be sure. So if this is who you are talking about PaulRobbo release your proof or clear vision please. Please note that this bald man is still talking to the mates out front when Jane has disappeared at 04.50 am.

We had previously discussed many of these images from the CIA documentary and mentioned poleman who seem to interact a few times with MM or a lookalike that poked his head out of the Conti. As soon as MM came into the vision, poleman looks around sharply to a car over his left shoulder. Could poleman be RZ and MM be the accused? There is a woman who interacts with poleman and walks off earlier as well.
Images from [video=youtube;nNNF1E3mg3c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNNF1E3mg3c[/video]

Attachments

• 00.03.58_baldmanexitsConti.JPG
    00.03.58_baldmanexitsConti.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 136
sorry to say I'm only skimming on sum of it , msm and wa police have made it near impossible for it to sound believable with the likes of story's like Noel coward etc spin doctored out in the last few years .
cheers

It would help Paul out I suppose if anyone could find an interaction between RZ, the accused and or the CSK victims. An ID from a survivor, a social media or blog post, an assertions from family or friends of RZ?

I'm not a fan of this theory, but at least Paul has made it, and it'll give some sleuths the opportunity, to explore it, find evidence to confirm it or eliminate it, without wondering "what is Paul on about?"

Someone must of screamed out to highlight things on the vid , no one must listen . Here's looking at you kid .

I missed this series of posts and replies to Flashman in thread 13. Page 8 where he leaves the topic hanging. Does anyone know anything about this rumour within Telstra?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...K-1996-97-Perth-WA-13&p=13140816#post13140816

HI Pete

Threads around here tell a few different Telstra tales
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-4&p=12427711#post12427711

There is conversation after that and post #1078 on the same page. Posts were well before the accused was charged.

HI Pete

Threads around here tell a few different Telstra tales
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Western-Australia-4&p=12427711#post12427711

There is conversation after that and post #1078 on the same page. Posts were well before the accused was charged.
Reading that old thread #4 and looking up the user profiles of the posters. I agree, A number of user profiles were posting spookily accurate predictions, but then never posted beyond thread #4. Spooks?

Reading that old thread #4 and looking up the user profiles of the posters. I agree, A number of user profiles were posting spookily accurate predictions, but then never posted beyond thread #4. Spooks?

Yes! Me?

Which spookily accurate predictions are you talking about?
Please tell us more

Yes! Me?

No, the spooks in an open plan office kind. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member