Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Within the next few weeks I'll go for a walk around the cemetery and have a look for anything a bit odd. Beforehand I'll familiarize myself with the items of jewelry, clothing and shoes worn at the time.
City of Gosnells runs a "Ghost Walk" there, apparently.
http://www.gosnells.wa.gov.au/About...of_historic_interest/Kenwick_Pioneer_Cemetery
There's a list of those buried there on this website too, but only up-to 2003, so it's not up-to date.

Anyways, you might be interested in checking out the vacant blocks behind, and next to the Maddington telephone exchange on Attfield St.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

City of Gosnells runs a "Ghost Walk" there, apparently.
http://www.gosnells.wa.gov.au/About...of_historic_interest/Kenwick_Pioneer_Cemetery

#mustfindwittyghostcomment

#noluck

#headcoldmutedmybrain

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

attachment.php

(Note: pic is screen shot of YouTube clip so I hope you haven't tried clicking the little arrow to play. Sorry)

[video]https://youtu.be/eDwOdB5D0sA[/video]

Does anyone have a decent copy of the newspaper article featured in the "Reclaim The Night" YouTube video?

Article Title
"Fear and Loathing in Perth's Heart"

From here the article is from Title:Fear and Loathing in Perth's Heart
Publisher: The Age, May 30 1998, Page 30
Tags: Claremont, Serial killer

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hotos-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12917627#post12917627

The Age Archives don't seem to have it looking for the title or keyword claremont.

These articles I believe are part of that page. Last 2 headings match the page.

http://newsstore.fairfax.com.au/apps/viewDocument.ac?page=1&sy=age&kw=claremont&pb=all_ffx&dt=enterRange&dr=1month&sd=01%2F05%2F1998&ed=31%2F05%2F1998&so=relevance&sf=text&sf=headline&rc=10&rm=200&sp=adv&clsPage=1&docID=news980601_0220_2955

http://newsstore.fairfax.com.au/app...0&sp=adv&clsPage=1&docID=news980601_0205_0762

http://newsstore.fairfax.com.au/apps/viewDocument.ac?page=1&sy=age&kw=claremont&pb=all_ffx&dt=enterRange&dr=1month&sd=01%2F05%2F1998&ed=31%2F05%2F1998&so=relevance&sf=text&sf=headline&rc=10&rm=200&sp=adv&clsPage=1&docID=news980601_0202_6475

[url]http://newsstore.fairfax.com.au/apps/viewDocument.ac?page=1&sy=age&kw=claremont&pb=all_ffx&dt=enterRange&dr=1month&sd=01%2F05%2F1998&ed=31%2F05%2F1998&so=relevance&sf=text&sf=headline&rc=10&rm=200&sp=adv&clsPage=1&docID=news980601_0204_1504

[/URL]

Thanks for the Fairfax articles. These are good articles.

About the blurry copy also posted by Crabstick, I would like to find a clear copy if possible. Thanks for highlighting the name of the newspaper and date. That's a huge help.
Cheers

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Petedavo, I've been reading a book titled 'Invisible Women' written by Ruth Wykes and Kylie Fox. All about 65 Australian prostitutes who were murdered, mostly during the 90's. I find it incredible that police, media & perhaps society in general do not give the same attention to prostitutes who are victims of crime as to those who are not. The book is an interesting read.

Petedavo, I've been reading a book titled 'Invisible Women' written by Ruth Wykes and Kylie Fox. All about 65 Australian prostitutes who were murdered, mostly during the 90's. I find it incredible that police, media & perhaps society in general do not give the same attention to prostitutes who are victims of crime as to those who are not. The book is an interesting read.

Does the book mention victims who were raped and left in KK?
Any crimes reminiscent of CSK?

Spooks, no to rapes, yes to similarities....IMO

I wonder how many other unsolved murdered or missing were prostitutes, but family and friends didn't know that they were working as prostitutes? And hence Police don't know either? IMO, it might be a few.

Imagine if the alleged CSK had been killing prostitutes for years. But he didn't receive any recognition for the kills or notoriety. No big media storm. No nothing.
So then the alleged CSK decided to abduct women from the western suburbs upper class suburb of Claremont.
Bingo.
All of Perth panics. The media goes nuts. He is famous.
Then Claremont gets too hot.
So the alleged CSK returns to attacking and killing prostitutes. Having a quiet beer watching the frenzy on the TV and Internet for 20+ years.

It's been said before - just saying it again!

This alleged killer could be worse than we think.

La Bergerie
I don't understand the significance of your comment? Are you suggesting SS could be here?
[h=1]LA BERGERIE, WA[/h]

• [*=left]Location: Baldivis, 30km south of Perth, WA
    [*=left]AQIS accredited pre-export facility

Hi IC - think 'Eagles Nest' is more of a catholic retreat as opposed to the lodge that SD was talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's Hidden Valley Eco Lodge?
Nice secluded spot

Imagine if the alleged CSK had been killing prostitutes for years. But he didn't receive any recognition for the kills or notoriety. No big media storm. No nothing.
So then the alleged CSK decided to abduct women from the western suburbs upper class suburb of Claremont.
Bingo.
So the alleged CSK returns to attacking and killing prostitutes. Having a quiet beer watching the frenzy on the TV and Internet for 20+ years.

Theory falls down if he thought they were prostitutes for some reason or another. Or if any of them were without the family, friends or Police being the wiser.

I wouldn't really want to delve into the possibility that SS, JR or GC were living beyond their means and thus jumped in the accused car when offered a chance at some money. The KK attack suggests blitz attacks in semi secluded areas. And these alleged attacks on prostitutes could also be blitz rather than luring upon false promises of procurement for paid work.

Although I keep coming back to the events that supposedly occurred to SS prior to being reported missing by her sister and trying to think of logical explanations for the alleged behaviour in the taxi and at the flat as mentioned by witnesses and all I keep coming up with is either she was or the bloke described by witnesses thought she was....
Is SS the first death? Could a false belief by the perp lead to him cover up a crime when he realised his belief that it was a paid job was wrong?
Myriad of possibilities to solve the disappearance of SS.
Questions will always remain until such time

Are you going when it's dark ?

Spooky plan [emoji317]

All jokes aside.... thanks CV

I'll go during the day. Perhaps look at headstones which indicate the person passed away early to mid 1996. What else should I look out for, I've never checked out a cemetery before. LOL

Nobody ever said anything about not liking somebody. Remember, attack the post not the poster. IMO the putting words into other peoples mouths has got to stop

no name,
Could you please let the forum know who you're referring too? Has somebody been attacked?

Your post isn't very clear. Many thanks.

I'll go during the day. Perhaps look at headstones which indicate the person passed away early to mid 1996. What else should I look out for, I've never checked out a cemetery before. LOL
Unkempt areas, around trees, under bushes, the creek banks. Any signs of disturbed areas, pieces of bling that may of come off in a struggle or dragging a body. However, Gosnells City Council keeps it pretty clean, but there maybe areas outside the boundaries where evidence could still exist. Take photos and call police if anything suspicious found IMO

I don't understand the significance of your comment? Are you suggesting SS could be here?
[h=1]LA BERGERIE, WA[/h]

• [*=left]Location: Baldivis, 30km south of Perth, WA
    [*=left]AQIS accredited pre-export facility

Not exactly

Someone asked what could be in the Wellard area that would mean people knew the area well enough to consider it a safe d-site ...maybe this.

There are a few rural associations to other facets of the case eg shearing, OBH hotel, Claremont (Showgrounds)

My only other thought is that if the accused is in fact responsible for these crimes he did not act alone...definitely my opinion only

This is a ‘roll call’ to find out who’ll be available on the forum this evening. It’s going to be a cold wet night. I’ll be contributing to the forum periodically throughout the day and evening.

Bingo.

Spooks,
It's an interesting theory. My thoughts are that over time he perfected his work. Perhaps he became wary of scratches and having to explain how he got them. I suppose it depends on his energy levels too. Perhaps sometimes he wanted a struggle but other times preferred an easy catch.

These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton