Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Oracle know all about you & always will. Might be best getting a real job hon? Then we will have a harder task.Think of what could happen if you spilled the beans....Think alot on that 1 hon. We would have to retrain you, s******,big job. lols. cant be stuffed. See Angelina & Brad split up last week. Things happen, oh well. x

Hi Innerchild - amp seems to be a person. It says - see Angelina & amp; Brad split up last week. Who is Brad? MOO

Hi

& is the result of a browser interpreting coding and rendering it as such. Not a person, no. In coding it was a way of writing "&".

Hi

& is the result of a browser interpreting coding and rendering it as such. Not a person, no. In coding it was a way of writing "&".

Hi Narchunter - thanks for that. So it's Angelia & Brad Pitt 🤣 I'm laughing so much can barely breath. IMO

Claremont must have been a dangerous place around 1996-1999
3c52b029a90690ffbd108b7c7d0d24e3.jpg

Mark Dixie zoomed in cctv frame

Yes there were definitely a few agressors out there!

With the additional detectives looking at WA cold cases will be interesting if any involvement with Dixie is identified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming to terms with what the accused actually did?

We have evidence of what the accused actually wrote on his Facebook account, but unfortunately we are not allowed to discuss this.

We have evidence of what the accused did in his Little Athletics, Amateur Aussie Rules life, and having raised a daughter to adulthood.

We don't have evidence of the accused actually did in relation to being a Claremont Serial Killer, a killer, a rapist, or any other criminal activities.

We only have the charges as produced by WAPOL.

The legal charges on Bradley Robert Edwards (the accused), are not yet proven to be what the accused actually did.

The accused has not yet pleaded to any of these charges.

As I understand it, the evidence (ascertained by the prosecution to date), of what the accused is accused of doing (the charges), is in an ongoing process of being, or has been presented to his legal defence for their consideration.

It is too early in the legal process, to know what the accused actually did, and whether the accused did everything he is being accused of.

The accused has not been charged with any offences relating to the disappearance of Sarah Spiers, which increases the likelihood that she was the victim of a killer(s) that is both not the accused, and who is possibly also a serial killer(s).

Given the above, rather than discussing why the accused did something he has only been charged with, shouldn't we focus more on the Sarah Spiers disappearance and presumed murder?
BBM
Agree with most of your comments, just with regard to SS as she has not been found, there is no/not enough evidence to charge anyone, IMO doesn't necessarily change the likelihood of it being the same offender.
https://www.crimestopperswa.com.au/open-cases/sarah-ellen-spiers/
Police believe they have enough evidence to prosecute the alleged based on DNA evidence from CG and KK and fibres connecting JR to a Commodore.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t/news-story/7354e965cc2d7d087d7d207ae1d04d20

Background on how the taxi Industry in Perth works. Most people will recognise the similarities and difference with how Mr Ross described the events of how Sarah Spiers travelled to South Perth, and also the Taxi rank system which was operating adjacent to the Jane Rimmed CCTV footage. Some of the difference being technological in nature, with radio dispatching, but otherwise same.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I loved watching this, and i recognized a old cabbie in the hotel scene and the radio operatos voice is one I know well as i worked with him for many years. My dad had the same sort of coin holder. He gave up using it when the $1 coins came in as they didn't fit properly.

However, as i had previously stated, the industry had made radical movements forward by then. There was no voice dispatch by then unless the was a power failure in the baseroom. The radio was used to confirm that a fare wasn't there or for emergency communication only. Steve Ross would not have received job details over the air about his fare. It would have been on his screen visually not through audio. This is why those in the industry raised eyebrows at his story.

Mr Ross seems quite credible . IMHO
No, he is not. The dispatch system he described on his he received SS job is just plain wrong - by that stage approx 12-18 months outdated. He could not have received the job in the manner he described. He said the taxi bosses wouldn't give him the tapes and evidence etc that's because there was none. No computer records. No audio call tapes. No barroom audio tapes fir the so-called exchange between SR and the base operator. Nothing. So either he was waaaaaay out on his timeline or he made himself up a nice little attention seeking story. Source, I was assigned the task to search the computer dispatch system for evidence of SS phone calls for taxis on night if her disappearance (found it) and weeks prior to and nothing was found to support the SR story.
IMHO attention seeking story.

Please provide proof , otherwise it's just another open ended statement

No, he is not. The dispatch system he described on his he received SS job is just plain wrong - by that stage approx 12-18 months outdated. He could not have received the job in the manner he described. He said the taxi bosses wouldn't give him the tapes and evidence etc that's because there was none. No computer records. No audio call tapes. No barroom audio tapes fir the so-called exchange between SR and the base operator. Nothing. So either he was waaaaaay out on his timeline or he made himself up a nice little attention seeking story. Source, I was assigned the task to search the computer dispatch system for evidence of SS phone calls for taxis on night if her disappearance (found it) and weeks prior to and nothing was found to support the SR story.
IMHO attention seeking story.

If you have the time, I highly recommend you use the WS Member list user Profile info and the view/find posts option to go back to her early and other posts on this forum, which provide more information about what you are so kindly requesting.

or just click on the link below which should help you find the posts I am referring to.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=7441282&pp=&page=2

Unless I post my previous employment records that show my position at Swan Taxis and my actual name is a little hard to prove. I did search the job. I did find the job. I know exactly what was recorded on the computer system, the car dispatched, the time stamp, call duration etc. I know the telephonist who took the call. I know the baseoom supervisors and board members who listened to the audio.

I guess proof of what I say about SR is out there. Swans had no records to back his story. HE has no records to back his story (taxi drivers are supposed to keep a job log for tax purposes and he could not provided this to help narrow the search).

FACT: Raywood III computer taxi dispatch was used by Swan Taxis exclusively to dispatch taxi jobs prior to 1996. There were no jobs dispatched via audio unkess a power failure occurred. If that did happen, it was done via crash call with little detail given.

I wrote a base training guide for the telephonists to use in 1995 as although it came with some driver support, the operator training guide was too difficult to use by the average telephonist.

Fact: Due to the computer dispatch technology in place at that time there is NO WAY SR was dispatched the job in the manner he said. Swan Taxis knew this. The police knew this. That is why he has not been taken seriously and his claims were not able to be substantiated. The only people who gave credence to his claims were the media as they love a good circus.

Link don't work.

You need to be logged into Websleuths for the member profile related pages to work.
Works fine for me when I click on it using a desktop browser or the tapatalk app (logged into WS on both).

Even if the link does not work for you, you can easily go and use the member profile functions on WS to DIY and get to the screens which show only the posts of a websleuth member that you have selected.
Good luck.

he's been DNA tested and interviewed , and subsequently passed , had a statement prepared for him and complied with the police . Are you sure he's not just a odd ball like lance ? And a nervous wreck ......
As for media entertaining things........... Dr ****** says enough.

Unless I post my previous employment records that show my position at Swan Taxis and my actual name is a little hard to prove. I did search the job. I did find the job. I know exactly what was recorded on the computer system, the car dispatched, the time stamp, call duration etc. I know the telephonist who took the call. I know the baseoom supervisors and board members who listened to the audio.

I guess proof of what I say about SR is out there. Swans had no records to back his story. HE has no records to back his story (taxi drivers are supposed to keep a job log for tax purposes and he could not provided this to help narrow the search).

FACT: Raywood III computer taxi dispatch was used by Swan Taxis exclusively to dispatch taxi jobs prior to 1996. There were no jobs dispatched via audio unkess a power failure occurred. If that did happen, it was done via crash call with little detail given.

I wrote a base training guide for the telephonists to use in 1995 as although it came with some driver support, the operator training guide was too difficult to use by the average telephonist.

Fact: Due to the computer dispatch technology in place at that time there is NO WAY SR was dispatched the job in the manner he said. Swan Taxis knew this. The police knew this. That is why he has not been taken seriously and his claims were not able to be substantiated. The only people who gave credence to his claims were the media as they love a good circus.

Isn't this the cctv of the pub brawl in Crawley, England after the World Cup England V Trinidad match June 15th 2006, that resulted in Mark Dixie's DNA being taken?

How does this relate to Claremont being a dangerous place around 1996 and 1999?

he's been DNA tested and interviewed , and subsequently passed , had a statement prepared for him and complied with the police . Are you sure he's not just a odd ball like lance ? And a nervous wreck ......
As for media entertaining things........... Dr ****** says enough.
The attached newspaper article states that SR refused to be DNA tested - do you have a media link or knowledge that SR was indeed DNA tested.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-05 21.04.55.png
    Screenshot 2017-04-05 21.04.55.png
    527.7 KB · Views: 141
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors