DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all psychopaths are killers.
And not all killers are psychopaths.

Famous quote iirc

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Articles on Biology and Blame
https://theconversation.com/au/topics/biology-and-blame-10799

The most controversial quote I've found is this one from Professor Adrian Raine, when commenting upon a hypothetical future
"All men 18 and over will undergo a brain scan and a DNA test, and those whose results indicate future criminality will spend the rest of their lives in a pleasant enough form of indefinite detention."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/23/books/review/the-anatomy-of-violence-by-adrian-raine.html

The most controversial quote I've found is this one from Professor Adrian Raine, when commenting upon a hypothetical future
"[FONTgeorgia]All men 18 and over will undergo a brain scan and a DNA test, and those whose results indicate future will spend the rest of their lives in a pleasant enough form of indefinite detention."
[/FONT]
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/23/books/review/the-anatomy-of-violence-by-adrian-raine.html

"[FONTgeorgia]All men 18 and over will undergo a brain scan and a DNA test, and those whose results indicate future will spend the rest of their lives in a pleasant enough form of indefinite detention."

Hi Petedavo - I wonder what a form of indefinite detention would mean. MOO

"All men 18 and over will undergo a brain scan and a DNA test, and those whose results indicate future criminality will spend the rest of their lives in a pleasant enough form of indefinite detention."
If they were ever to start testing all men aged 18 and over, they'll probably need to build more prisons to cope with the influx!

I expect there will be a lot of backlash over this remark.

30 cm diameter Telstra conduits through Anketel? Telstra must've had some serious works through here back in the 90's
d9fbfcaf3f9d3251764f80d40062e8fb.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
So where has this picture come from PD ?
Thank you

Hi Everyone
Just posting a post so there's at least one post on CSK thread today......

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Hi everyone - I guess everyone is extra busy this time of year preparing for Christmas, going on holidays and catching up with family and friends. I can't help but think about it being one year since BRE was arrested. The families of Sarah Spiers, Jane Rimmer, Ciara Glennon as well as Kerry Turner, Julie Cutler, Lisa Brown and Sarah McMahon and many others have to face Christmas without their loved ones taken in such tragic circumstances. My heart goes out to all of them - it must be a very difficult time for them all.

At least for Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon there is a person in prison awaiting trial for their senseless murders. We haven't heard how the accused is doing but I hope he will feel the misery his victims families have to suffer. I hope he is terrified about the upcoming trial. He deserves to suffer if he committed these crimes.

I hope all the victims families can get through this period without too much stress. I hope the upcoming trial in 2018 sheds light on what happened to their loved ones, why it happened and that justice is served to whoever committed the crimes. So many people wish these families peace and there is a lot of love being sent their way.

Peace to them all and strength to get through the tough times ahead....Annalise⭐️✨💫

Hi everyone - I guess everyone is extra busy this time of year preparing for Christmas, going on holidays and catching up with family and friends. I can't help but think about it being one year since BRE was arrested. The families of Sarah Spiers, Jane Rimmer, Ciara Glennon as well as Kerry Turner, Julie Cutler, Lisa Brown and Sarah McMahon and many others have to face Christmas without their loved ones taken in such tragic circumstances. My heart goes out to all of them - it must be a very difficult time for them all.

At least for Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon there is a person in prison awaiting trial for their senseless murders. We haven't heard how the accused is doing but I hope he will feel the misery his victims families have to suffer. I hope he is terrified about the upcoming trial. He deserves to suffer if he committed these crimes.

I hope all the victims families can get through this period without too much stress. I hope the upcoming trial in 2018 sheds light on what happened to their loved ones, why it happened and that justice is served to whoever committed the crimes. So many people wish these families peace and there is a lot of love being sent their way.

Peace to them all and strength to get through the tough times ahead....Annalise⭐️✨
Annalise,

Excellent post. When you think about it, it's BREs second Christmas and New Year's that he's been in prison. It's hard to believe it's been nearly a year. My thoughts are, even though the trial isn't underway, as yet, at least we know where the accused CSK is, and that he won't be going anywhere.

Annalise,

Excellent post. When you think about it, it's BREs second Christmas and New Year's that he's been in prison. It's hard to believe it's been nearly a year. My thoughts are, even though the trial isn't underway, as yet, at least we know where the accused CSK is, and that he won't be going anywhere.

Hi Canning Vale - I don't think Santa visits Hakea so hopefully the accused won't be getting any pressies this year😂

This is rehashed old paper clippings about the disappearance of Sarah Spiers and Jane Rimmer .

They land here now because theres a break in the conversation flow and perhaps these haven't been seen for a while ?

All of (my) rehashed pictures or originals are welcomed to be shared for good purposes [emoji713]
6d9eeb4b1d9896e31b7e93e8ffbd2ff7.jpg
74d7193d13a31a01386a6e297fa937a7.jpg

Long time lurker here but have never had much to contribute previously unfortunately. In response to the earlier discussion regarding illegal street racing locations in Perth during that time period, after a quick google search I came across a forum thread where someone briefly mentions Cutler Road in Jandakot. Sorry if someone has already posted this link.

http://www.performanceforums.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-67293184.html

This is rehashed old paper clippings about the disappearance of Sarah Spiers and Jane Rimmer .

They land here now because theres a break in the conversation flow and perhaps these haven't been seen for a while ?

All of (my) rehashed pictures or originals are welcomed to be shared for good purposes [emoji713]
6d9eeb4b1d9896e31b7e93e8ffbd2ff7.jpg
74d7193d13a31a01386a6e297fa937a7.jpg

Searched false taxi to see if there were any more reports and got Fake Taxi *advertiser censored* sites, apparently it's a popular story line in the Reality *advertiser censored* genre.

Maybe some one had hired one from an x rated video store and thought he would get a bit of action, passing himself off as a moonlighting taxi if he was challenged. Or maybe he was a procurer for a local 'amateur' *advertiser censored* producer. It was still officially illegal to produce *advertiser censored* outside of NT and Canberra.

Long time lurker here but have never had much to contribute previously unfortunately. In response to the earlier discussion regarding illegal street racing locations in Perth during that time period, after a quick google search I came across a forum thread where someone briefly mentions Cutler Road in Jandakot. Sorry if someone has already posted this link.

BeyK123,

Thank you for that information, which is extremely useful….

My thoughts are there’s more to Cutler Rd’s, former drag-racing site in Jandakot. I don’t believe it’s a coincidence that Julie Cutler has that surname too.

Perhaps JC was abducted as part of a game to be completed. It would have been easy to obtain JCs name, address and age from the Electoral Role Office. Perhaps the break-in at JCs house was to establish more information about JC – such as where she works. Shortly prior to JCs abduction there was a break-in at her house and another incident whereby she was followed in her Fiat sedan by a vehicle – unknown to her.

For those external to WA, Jandakot is only two suburbs from Huntingdale Map. During the 1990s most of Jandakot had rural properties (5 to 10 acres) and there’s the Jandakot Airport for mainly flight training as well as the Royal Flying Doctor service.

Within Cutler Rd Jandakot, there’s at least one business which has operated long-term. My husband has gone there for contract work. I’ll quiz him about asking that business owner about the street drags and any memory of specific vehicles which may have hung around the area.

Another thing, when I worked in Bannister Rd, Canning Vale the police did a door-knock, asking if anyone had seen anything worth mentioning because they’d found something nearby belonging to one of the ladies Bannister Rd to Cutler Rd is 8.1kms.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-32.1188204,115.8610075,17z

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...g-b88342268z&usg=AOvVaw3NLsuFJd9oN9JqJ3lGPVj1

BeyK123,

Thank you for that information, which is extremely useful….

My thoughts are there’s more to Cutler Rd’s, former drag-racing site in Jandakot. I don’t believe it’s a coincidence that Julie Cutler has that surname too.

Perhaps JC was abducted as part of a game to be completed. It would have been easy to obtain JCs name, address and age from the Electoral Role Office. Perhaps the break-in at JCs house was to establish more information about JC – such as where she works. Shortly prior to JCs abduction there was a break-in at her house and another incident whereby she was followed in her Fiat sedan by a vehicle – unknown to her.

For those external to WA, Jandakot is only two suburbs from Huntingdale Map. During the 1990s most of Jandakot had rural properties (5 to 10 acres) and there’s the Jandakot Airport for mainly flight training as well as the Royal Flying Doctor service.

Within Cutler Rd Jandakot, there’s at least one business which has operated long-term. My husband has gone there for contract work. I’ll quiz him about asking that business owner about the street drags and any memory of specific vehicles which may have hung around the area.

Another thing, when I worked in Bannister Rd, Canning Vale the police did a door-knock, asking if anyone had seen anything worth mentioning because they’d found something nearby belonging to one of the ladies Bannister Rd to Cutler Rd is 8.1kms.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-32.1188204,115.8610075,17z

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...g-b88342268z&usg=AOvVaw3NLsuFJd9oN9JqJ3lGPVj1
There appears to be circumstances that suggest that Julie Cutler was targeted, but it could be just a possible a case of mistaken identity since the AEC don't list electors ages on the electoral roll.
And the only link to the CSK case is the proximity of Cottesloe to Claremont.
If proximity is the only clue, then IMO the proximity of Cottesloe to a workplace of someone else by the same name, in Peppermint Grove would be a stronger link, and for that reason I'll leave discussion of Julie Cutler to the non CSK thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?327387-AUSTRALIA-Perth-missing-murdered-SK-victims

My thoughts are that the CSK, whoever he may be, perhaps may have selected the Claremont area for abducting women because he is/was a motor racing fan, which may have attracted him into the area - there was once a speedway in Claremont. Perhaps after the speedway he ventured, nearby to one of the Cottesloe hotels, and afterwards to the nightclubs at Claremont.

In the past, one of our forum members (spooks) has questioned where the CSK may have spent time as a youth - which held good memories for him. My thoughts are perhaps the CSK watched or partook in illegal street drag-racing. JMO..

Recently, a couple of forum members have posted places in which illegal street racing once took place - south-eastern suburbs. In particular, the first three places interest me the most...

1. Anketell Rd (Note: possibly had a previous name) - JRs D-site
2. Pipidinny rd on atleast one occasion - CGs D-site
3. Cutler Rd, Jandakot

4. Hope Rd, Jandakot
5. Acourt Rd, Canning Vale (Unsure if it was Acourt Rd)

Listed below is the information within the posts uploaded by BeGumShoe, beyK123 and Kambo. They've all been snipped for brevity...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BeGumShoe - 15-11-2017 - Post No. #1241
In the early 1990’s there was an illegal street drag racing culture in Perth. And I can remember 3 specific sites:
1. Ankatel rd (which I think had another name then).
2. In Jandakot in a secluded industrial area.
3. Pipidinny rd on atleast one occasion.

BeGumShoe - 17-11-2017 - Post No. #1331
It was in the 90’s and from memory it was near where Berrigan meets Karel av. I do remmember an old abandoned mansion on the corner of the road?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
beyK123 - 29-11-2017 - Post No. #1455
In response to the earlier discussion regarding illegal street racing locations in Perth during that time period, after a quick google search I came across a forum thread where someone briefly mentions Cutler Road in Jandakot. Sorry if someone has already posted this link.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kambo - 19-11-2017 - Post No. #1351
Think it was Hope road / Training place, pre Roe hwy it looked a lot different. I think there was another one out the back of Canning Vale that was more towards the eastern side of Jandakot Airport. I think that was called Hope road aswell.

Kambo - 19-11-2017 - Post No. #1361
It was more out Nicholson/Warton road way, not far from the prison. Looking at a map Acourt road could be it. It was very long and straight and full of junk dumped on the side of the road...

There appears to be circumstances that suggest that Julie Cutler was targeted, but it could be just a possible a case of mistaken identity since the AEC don't list electors ages on the electoral roll.
And the only link to the CSK case is the proximity of Cottesloe to Claremont.
If proximity is the only clue, then IMO the proximity of Cottesloe to a workplace of someone else by the same name, in Peppermint Grove would be a stronger link, and for that reason I'll leave discussion of Julie Cutler to the non CSK thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?327387-AUSTRALIA-Perth-missing-murdered-SK-victims

PD,
Yes you're right about the Electoral Role not indicating the persons age. In the past, I obtained a persons year of birth from one of the ERs counter staff. I was seeking details of a person with a fairly common surname, and the information was narrowed-down by their year of birth.

There is a Rimmer lane off Kenwick link just east of where it intersects with Roe Hgy. There are a few old hse blocks in the lane (Cul De Sac). All gone now but you can see where the houses were. Were they there in 1996/7?

My thoughts are that the CSK, whoever he may be, perhaps may have selected the Claremont area for abducting women because he is/was a motor racing fan, which may have attracted him into the area - there was once a speedway in Claremont. Perhaps after the speedway he ventured, nearby to one of the Cottesloe hotels, and afterwards to the nightclubs at Claremont.

In the past, one of our forum members (spooks) has questioned where the CSK may have spent time as a youth - which held good memories for him. My thoughts are perhaps the CSK watched or partook in illegal street drag-racing. JMO..

Recently, a couple of forum members have posted places in which illegal street racing once took place - south-eastern suburbs. In particular, the first three places interest me the most...

1. Anketell Rd (Note: possibly had a previous name) - JRs D-site
2. Pipidinny rd on atleast one occasion - CGs D-site
3. Cutler Rd, Jandakot

4. Hope Rd, Jandakot
5. Acourt Rd, Canning Vale (Unsure if it was Acourt Rd)

Listed below is the information within the posts uploaded by BeGumShoe, beyK123 and Kambo. They've all been snipped for brevity...
BeGumShoe - 15-11-2017 - Post No. #1241
In the early 1990’s there was an illegal street drag racing culture in Perth. And I can remember 3 specific sites:
1. Ankatel rd (which I think had another name then).
2. In Jandakot in a secluded industrial area.
3. Pipidinny rd on atleast one occasion.

BeGumShoe - 17-11-2017 - Post No. #1331
It was in the 90’s and from memory it was near where Berrigan meets Karel av. I do remmember an old abandoned mansion on the corner of the road?
beyK123 - 29-11-2017 - Post No. #1455
In response to the earlier discussion regarding illegal street racing locations in Perth during that time period, after a quick google search I came across a forum thread where someone briefly mentions Cutler Road in Jandakot. Sorry if someone has already posted this link.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kambo - 19-11-2017 - Post No. #1351
Think it was Hope road / Training place, pre Roe hwy it looked a lot different. I think there was another one out the back of Canning Vale that was more towards the eastern side of Jandakot Airport. I think that was called Hope road aswell.

Kambo - 19-11-2017 - Post No. #1361
It was more out Nicholson/Warton road way, not far from the prison. Looking at a map Acourt road could be it. It was very long and straight and full of junk dumped on the side of the road...
I'll play devil's advocate for a moment, and say that Petronella Albert, could just as well be the work of the CSK.
[video=twitter;935810688189997056]https://twitter.com/petedavo_au/status/935810688189997056[/video]
There is no definite evidence yet that there is any link between the victims that figured in the mind of the accused. Neither Catholic Schools nor race cars as yet. Maybe the later provided him with locations from his past that he could use as dump sites, and would put him in Claremont on Friday nights, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member