Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Spinnaker... I thought they looked alike - but that is a real uncanny resemblence.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi One Small Step at a Time - I deleted the photos in recent post as was unsure if I should post pics - here they are again. Yes uncanny resemblance.

997c0054a46b6cd6b0b794be64f81769.jpg

237f4388831d99cc8cbff95be2060a4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sad, RIP.
Amazing resemblance to Sarah.
While it makes sense to post it here there is another thread set up by Petedavo to cover missing women in Perth which may not be as well known as this thread on the CSK, but would also be a good place to post such cases. It’s called perths-missing-and-murdered-women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabrielle Knowles, , Chief Crime Reporter | The West Australian
Tuesday, 24 January 2017 8:45AM
https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/s...-jane-rimmers-sister-speaks-out-ng-b88363434z

Thanks to my resourceful contact,
(who provided the original screenshots i posted about 5 months ago of the fiat)
The original channel7 news clip has been found.

The video linked that is the source of jc car at cottesloe beach pictures:
27068a8983a447a95b38ebc7c9e5150e.jpg
25590c88c8660b51308d1e750d227f48.jpg
0a86539b2e0698106c172591b7246604.jpg

*One picture is not from the news clip .it is used to show wheel missing in red circle.
That picture is well known on thes threads.

Are there any maths/stats minded people who can calculate the chances of so many girls from the same high school becoming victims / going missing? What would be a ‘normal’ kind of number? Zero or one I guess. How many is it now?

Are there any maths/stats minded people who can calculate the chances of so many girls from the same high school becoming victims / going missing? What would be a ‘normal’ kind of number? Zero or one I guess. How many is it now?
If the high school in question was the only one in the area, maybe high, but there is 2 other high schools nearby Iona, and both are much closer, and even more prestigious, if the target is rich girls. The only difference is that Iona is Catholic whereas the others are the mainstream protestant religions of WA
However, there could be a familiarity amongst some of the ex students with a Perp if maybe a third party known to both worked there. A friend of a relative or a relative of a friend, who he often of in the company of for instance.
Which I mentioned might of been a possibility based upon a common Italian surname of a PE teacher, and his work partner at Telstra, and his mum's in-laws all having that similar surname to the deceased Magic Man Claremont speedway driver.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

New website discussed on ABC radio today....go to WA police......WA crime statistics....really interesting site with stats going back 10 years

Thanks for finding this Jan 2017 report metic. Interesting that the person who put the Claremont ghost videos online had a screen saver of multiple images of Julie Culter's car and Cg's crime scene. Multiple small images, that must have been copied off an earlier TV report or they had the original photos used in the newspaper, which were black and white, or they were there and took their own photos?
attachment.php

I'm glad metic doesn't think the waves were 6 m anymore. The zone where the waves are braking has the most force, but he damage to the Fiat was done before it was being turned over in that zone. See car V ocean for a car to be repeatedly hit by waves twice as big with similar or greater frequency. No damage.

There is far less or minimal wave force underwater, where the car was before it was discovered. Note that the last newspaper report which mentions the forensic report done on the car says the police are still puzzled how the car got into the water. Also much is missing from what was reported and I'd hope with the 30 year anniversary coming up in June this year that the case file is released, or an Inquest is announced so the information can come out, or it's connected to the CSK. Note that the supports for the roof are still intact and straight (circled), similar to what they were after being hit by a train.

This video only solidifys my view that the damage to the roof of the Fiat was caused by a separate major event, something that would exert similar to 100 tone directly down onto the roof of the Fiat for at least 30 seconds. The strange damage to the side of the vehicle I'd say was caused by sideswiping or hitting a pole side on.
attachment.php

Attachments

• JC_Car.jpg
    JC_Car.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 219
Thanks for finding this Jan 2017 report metic. Interesting that the person who put the Claremont ghost videos online had a screen saver of multiple images of Julie Culter's car and Cg's crime scene. Multiple small images, that must have been copied off an earlier TV report or they had the original photos used in the newspaper, which were black and white, or they were there and took their own photos?
attachment.php

I'm glad metic doesn't think the waves were 6 m anymore. The zone where the waves are braking has the most force, but he damage to the Fiat was done before it was being turned over in that zone. See car V ocean for a car to be repeatedly hit by waves twice as big with similar or greater frequency. No damage.

There is far less or minimal wave force underwater, where the car was before it was discovered. Note that the last newspaper report which mentions the forensic report done on the car says the police are still puzzled how the car got into the water. Also much is missing from what was reported and I'd hope with the 30 year anniversary coming up in June this year that the case file is released, or an Inquest is announced so the information can come out, or it's connected to the CSK. Note that the supports for the roof are still intact and straight (circled), similar to what they were after being hit by a train.

This video only solidifys my view that the damage to the roof of the Fiat was caused by a separate major event, something that would exert similar to 100 tone directly down onto the roof of the Fiat for at least 30 seconds. The strange damage to the side of the vehicle I'd say was caused by sideswiping or hitting a pole side on.
attachment.php
"I'm glad metic doesn't think the waves were 6 m anymore.
The zone where the waves are braking has the most force, but he damage to the Fiat was done before it was being turned over in that zone.
See car V ocean for a car to be repeatedly hit by waves twice as big with similar or greater frequency.
No damage.
There is far less or minimal wave force underwater, where the car was before it was discovered. "

You know that this was not the day the waves were 6 metres,
Cant read a swell graph....

"but he damage to the Fiat was done before it was being turned over in that zone."

And you say again, you know the damage was done before the car entered the ocean !
Have you informed the Police of this ?

47a0343e887886c2ce292e2b5a68833b.jpg

attachment.php

Somehow this image showing the screensaver under the Claremont Ghost's video hints didn't attach.

Have to wait for the police forensic report on her car to be released for JC.

Attachments

• screen saver Claremont Ghost.jpg
    screen saver Claremont Ghost.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 240
Sorry can someone explain to me what/who the Claremont Ghost is or videos are? Sorry been away for a bit and seemed to of missed it.

If the high school in question was the only one in the area, maybe high, but there is 2 other high schools nearby Iona, and both are much closer, and even more prestigious, if the target is rich girls. The only difference is that Iona is Catholic whereas the others are the mainstream protestant religions of WA
However, there could be a familiarity amongst some of the ex students with a Perp if maybe a third party known to both worked there. A friend of a relative or a relative of a friend, who he often of in the company of for instance.
Which I mentioned might of been a possibility based upon a common Italian surname of a PE teacher, and his work partner at Telstra, and his mum's in-laws all having that similar surname to the deceased Magic Man Claremont speedway driver.

FYI there are 3 other girls schools near Iona :
MLC
PLC
St Hilda's

Then Iona

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

attachment.php

Somehow this image showing the screensaver under the Claremont Ghost's video hints didn't attach.

Have to wait for the police forensic report on her car to be released for JC.
"Somehow this image showing the screensaver under the Claremont Ghost's video hints didn't attach."

What do you mean iC ?
What didnt attach ?

This photo has been posted on here many many times before, Originally by #Papertrail !

New website discussed on ABC radio today....go to WA police......WA crime statistics....really interesting site with stats going back 10 years

Can you add this link please ESH ?

The answers to many questions are locked in the past well before connections/coincidences come into play. 2 keys are

1. At what age did any deviant behaviour begin (I believe well before any social or work reasons for being in the Claremont area.)

2. What perceived devastating events or incidents preceded the deviant behaviour.

The answers to many questions are locked in the past well before connections/coincidences come into play. 2 keys are

1. At what age did any deviant behaviour begin (I believe well before any social or work reasons for being in the Claremont area.)

2. What perceived devastating events or incidents preceded the deviant behaviour.
I feel you may have some idea of what the answers to these questions could be Jan but I guess we cant/shouldn't discuss that?

a timeline of hunting grounds could be a key to connecting other possible unsolved crimes and motivations. So far, Huntingdale 1980's and Claremont 1990's.
Possible progression between?
Shepparton Rd, Victoria Park?
Adelaide Tce, Hill St?
Cottesloe Beach?

Let's talk about Hill St, a minute.
Hill St passes Mercedes College, Catholic Girls School, corner of Goderich St. Nurses quarters and secluded carpark opposite.
3 minute walk from Adelaide Tce abduction sites.
Goderich St, Royal Perth Hospital _ Outpatient clinic _ Psychological services?
Catholic Cathedral and Convent of Mercy at end of Goderich St on Victoria Square?
Coincidence?

I feel you may have some idea of what the answers to these questions could be Jan but I guess we cant/shouldn't discuss that?

It would be a test of the public acceptance of the scope of any proposed child sex abuse redress scheme, should anyone convicted in the CSK case, make a claim for compensation for being a victim of institutional child sex abuse, I suppose. If such might happen.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...riminals-from-child-sex-abuse-redress-scheme?

"He told police the monk had claimed he had recently stopped taking prescription medicine which had made him behave strangely.
Police Colonel Phuwadit Khongpet, who is in charge of tracking down the rogue holy man, said: 'It's a fact the man in the video was a monk. He is originally from Nakhon Nayok province.
'We have interviewed the abbot at the temple who said the monk might have been confused because he had stopped taking medication."

Any ideas what medicine the monk stopped taking?

"I am a celibate monk and want to know how I can reduce my sexual impulses"
"You cannot alter the way your body works – sorry. There is no readily available medication that will reduce your sex drive. (I'm sure you wouldn't want to take the hormone medication which is given to serious sex offenders.)"

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ask-the-...-to-know-how-i-can-reduce-my-sexual-impulses/

http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...e/news-story/72ed6c5f8edf7232d1d8945ab55989e7

https://www.thethings.com/buddhist-monk-womens-underwear/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member