Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Frequant
Absolutely imaginary on my behalf. I was just trying to think of what (supposedly) witty comment you could say to a young girl standing alongside a pole. Can you think of what he could have said to get that quick laughter response? Perhaps a "You again? Are you stalking me or something?"...but it was seemingly only a 3 second interlude....

Sorry for my reaction , I just found it offensive to the young lady concerned to suggest that's how she was spoken to and that later she would meet up with the person who said it

We don't claim to "know" we're simply surmising. Isn't this the point of the thread? Detectives run through scenarios too to try and get possibilities, it's just they then have to fit facts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using

i thought Detectives released the images in the hope of someone recognizing someone , I do not think for one second they played he said she said based on this picture

Sorry for my reaction , I just found it offensive to the young lady concerned to suggest that's how she was spoken to and that later she would meet up with the person who said it

No apologies needed and certainly no disrespect towards JR intended.
I’ve just been stumped about what was said to get the reaction. I was harking back to my drunken days in my youth in Melbourne (I live in Victoria) thinking about what you would say to get a girls attention like that. The “how much baby?” Would have just been one of those things one may have said intended as a joke if you saw a girl by herself just looking for a reaction. A less offensive statement may have been along the lines of “you again!” etc.
Again no offence intended and it was just my brain wondering what he could have said to get that reaction. Of course, we’ll probably never know and in the big picture it really doesn’t matter.
What matters is justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES. There was something about her reaction that was bugging me a bit and it's that the almost overreacting as though it's a bit of a display for his benefit. Genuinely happy to see him, but OTT.
Perhaps she was just an expressive person who was reacting to a witty or cheeky comment she was either not expecting or was totally inaccurate no matter how innocent. Its hard to gauge the reaction of someone when you dont know them, it may not have been over the top at all.

Perhaps she was just an expressive person who was reacting to a witty or cheeky comment she was either not expecting or was totally inaccurate no matter how innocent. Its hard to gauge the reaction of someone when you dont know them, it may not have been over the top at all.

Yes indeed, totally could have been.

Of course, we’ll probably never know and in the big picture it really doesn’t matter.
Therein you have nailed why some posters appear to have intolerance for comments from others whom view their responses as nit picking. Pure speculation without any possibility of resolve, whats the point indeed. In the meantime, information and opinions based in fact is totally missed.

Reply to Meticulously Comparing MM here in this screen shot to recent photos of BRE I do see similarity IMO between them: Dark hair parted on the right (I believe it was mentioned in a recent media article (apologies I no longer have the link) that in BRE's video link to the court from Prison, his hair was parted on the right, broad shoulders and his head appears to be a similar shape to BRE's .

geez.....parkies comments are interesting. He left as soon as the talk of Telstra got pretty hot.

He mentions Kerry Turner, CSK having 4 kills. Are there any updates on her case? maybe his first kill....

Thats not right is it [emoji782]
He was there doing the "usual" for many months after the Telcom guy talk began . Getting banned doesn't mean they stopped commenting [emoji779]

Is there any pretty ladies on tonight! This is Priscilla, Yodahoff, is that you! over!

On a more serious note. 1.5 million pages. That's going to cost a pretty penny.

Just keep going on the equity of a mortgaged asbestos shanty, then the legal aid cuts in?

Rate my trust fund! He's going to need more than Clover Green, I mean Cleaver Green barristers

Barney to the diary room

The report says that certain items of clothing remain missing from the murder scenes of both the women whose bodies have been found, Jane Rimmer and Ciara Glennon.

It says police are convinced both women were killed close to where they were abducted, and on the same nights that they were abducted.

They were not murdered where they were found.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/JulieCutler.htm

Who is PCS???

Prisoners counselling service = pcs .

Details & Info has been posted on here before about this service. Cant find the post or information right now though.
Spooks-R-Us do you recall the info you posted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori