Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of gutless coward preys on tiny women, torturing and killing for fun?

We might not like it, but everywhere is headed in this direction. Even here, technological solutions to conduct policing operations abound.
https://www.engadget.com/2018/02/22/china-xinjiang-surveillance-tech-spread/
China's Xinjiang surveillance is the dystopian future nobody wants
Monitoring tech pioneered in the region is spreading across China and the world.
Extracts>
In July 2009, deadly riots broke out in Urumqi, the capital of Xinjiang, China.*Nearly 200 people died, the majority ethnic Han Chinese, and thousands of Chinese troops were brought in to quell the riots.
Xinjiang is the home to the Uyghurs, a Turkic people who mostly follow Islam and have a distinct culture and language. Not surprisingly, the region has a tenuous relationship with Beijing, which is more than 1,400 miles away. Protests, riots and even terrorist attacks have been connected to the Uyghur struggle, which gives cover to Chinese authorities to implement the harshest strategies there.
Xinjiang has both a massive security presence and ubiquitous surveillance technology: facial-recognition cameras; iris and body scanners at checkpoints, gas stations and government facilities; the collection of DNA samples for a massive database; mandatory apps that monitor messages and data flow on Uyghurs' smartphones; drones to monitor the borders. While there's some debate over how advanced the system tying these technologies together is, it's clear that China's plan is for a fully integrated system that uses artificial intelligence to rapidly process massive amounts of information for use by the similarly massive numbers of police in convenience stations.

The result, at least for China, is a massive success. Violence in the region has fallen as riots, protests and attacks are now rare in Xinjiang.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Knock knock! Who's there? Big! Big who? Big Brother! Do come in....wait you're already in!

Thank you SO much Petedavo for sharing that. I've watched so many YOUTUBES and read so much about the Police State, what's happening in USA with their militarised police who look more like commandos than cops, smart phones that I reckon should be called smarta*se phones as they are definitely listening and our tvs are recording us, and... but I didn't know about this particular stuff in China. I know China is full on with it's totalitarian control, but it would seem from their success rates, THEY, (the dreaded "they" we all know is out there!) know what's best for their people. Don't think I'd like to go there, even for a visit!

But I take your point and I agree wholeheartedly that we need to look at "prevention", as they say, it's better than "cure".

IMO While this crime sounds like it is driven by sexual predatory behavior, I feel that is was about power, embedded in a culture that wanted notoriety filled with internalised narcissism.

Many of these people just think everyone else as stupid. The craving for notoriety without being caught. I wont be surprised if others knew of this criminal. His glee of notoriety from groupies int he know.

This person is just a stupid dumb-arse that couldn't make it at anything thinking their little plan made them smarter than police.

The megalomania of invincibility by not being caught in a time when it was hard to track murders not closely associated with the victim.

Being mindful the person accused was in telephony which potentially put the person ahead of the game.

He may as well have had the codes to the Enigma machine.

The reality is, the CSK is about as stupid as they come.

You know something Cred, you are one very smart cookie. I don't know what you do for a living (nor should I), but I reckon you are a very deep thinker. I might not always agree with everything you say, but I like that you say it with such conviction and we all love conviction on a WS page! Seriously you have made lots of brilliant comments in your posts, I love reading them. Just thought I'd say that.

Not really sure about the accused being a coward, it takes enormous discipline and the power of the devil to take another human life, let alone doing it over and over.I have a few theories about serial killers collecting souls who will be their slaves in the afterlife, I will post more on this when I have compiled some more evidence.
On another note, does anyone know exactly how tall BRE is in cm?

Not really sure about the accused being a coward, it takes enormous discipline and the power of the devil to take another human life, let alone doing it over and over.I have a few theories about serial killers collecting souls who will be their slaves in the afterlife, I will post more on this when I have compiled some more evidence.

Hard to know exactly- based on pictures I have seen of him standing next to various objects at little aths etc I reckon approx 188cm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, CSK is a gutless coward. That's why he preyed on small inebriated women.

Yeah, CSK is a gutless coward. That's why he preyed on small inebriated women.

I was reading Just Last night about a serial killer that operated this way...cant recall his name....but he killed and said he was collecting slave for the afterlife.

IMO i do not believe this applies to CSK

Cuny Lecture series, podcast.

The mind of a serial killer. Symposium at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, lecture raised on a Son of Sam anniversay however, discussing the pathology of serial killers generally. Speakers, Professor of Forensic Psychology and Supervisory Special Agent FBI Criminal Profiler featuring.

The teaching and the theory is changing, fascinating insights.

They all lie and manipulate, they start doing it in childhood. Everything they say should be treated as a lie, including stories of having suffered abuse as a child although 90% of them will report as having been abused (which affects research).

The theory of "displaced matricide", sounded cool 25 years ago is false. (A theory I suspect of being rooted in patriarchal culture)

Edit: Graphic in parts and may be quite confronting.

http://www1.cuny.edu/portal_ur/news/radio/podcast/lecture_48.mp3

Is she for real. Compensation for what, not being protected by the government from an assault while in jail when your a convicted murderer. Paybacks a ***** when your a poor excuse for a person. Who protected her victim. Perhaps a public stoning would be more to her liking. That pissed me off. Please dont anyone say "they have a right to be protected, jail is the punishment". I get how it goes, still pisses me off. Worse thing is she'll probably get compensation too.

Another quick take away from the Cuny lecture on fetishism and voyeurism. Certainly where the CSK is proposed to have started.

"We were taught a lot of things that were incorrect. We were taught that voyeurism, fetishism, collecting womens underwear etc were not dangerous paraphilias at all. We know now that these are extremely dangerous because they very often lead to sexually motivated burglary .. where an individual breaks into a house not necessarily to steal money but to take objects, like womans underwear".

An extension of voyeurism. Many watched lovers ... Tomato Lake? Example "when he wasn't killing he was watching".

Serial killing "IT IS NOT A RESULT OF POOR PARENTING". (but obviously probably doesn't help)

Cuny Lecture series, podcast.

The mind of a serial killer. Symposium at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, lecture raised on a Son of Sam anniversay however, discussing the general pathology of serial killers. Speakers, Professor of Forensic Psychology and Supervisory Special Agent FBI Criminal Profiler featuring.

The teaching and the theory is changing, fascinating insights.

They all lie and manipulate, they start doing it in childhood. Everything they say should be treated as a lie, including stories of having suffered abuse as a child although 90% of them will report as having been abused (which affects research).

The theory of "displaced matricide", sounded cool 25 years ago is false. (A theory I suspect of being rooted in patriarchal culture)

Edit: Graphic in parts and may be quite confronting.

People seem to think these people do everything perfect. People think everything will be exact.

They are just stupid humans. They make mistakes. Thanks for the link

I think you'll find it's The Zodiac Killer.
QUOTE:"On August 8, 1969, Donald and Bettye Harden of
Salinas
, California, cracked the 408-symbol cryptogram. It contained a misspelled message in which the killer said he was collecting
slaves
for the afterlife
"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer

I don't know what is going on in this thread but the thread will be closed until we can clean things up.

Tricia

Still, don't know what is going on with this discussion but rather than punish the good posters by keeping this thread closed I'm going to open it back up.

All I ask is please, stay away from crazy town. Don't go down some 4th dimension hole of non-reality and start posting things that make no sense whatsoever unless you are taking military grade L.S.D.

In other words please stay on topic. The topic is Australia Claremont Serial Killer.

We love our Aussie members. :)

Tricia

Still, don't know what is going on with this discussion but rather than punish the good posters by keeping this thread closed I'm going to open it back up.

All I ask is please, stay away from crazy town. Don't go down some 4th dimension hole of non-reality and start posting things that make no sense whatsoever unless you are taking military grade L.S.D.

In other words please stay on topic. The topic is Australia Claremont Serial Killer.

Tricia

♥️ we love you too ♥️

[emoji887]

Below attack, also in 1988 appears to have some similarities to the Huntingdale attack , although dressing up in female clothing and popping on body lotion quite different to utilising a kimono.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3946.jpg
    IMG_3946.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 182

Tricia

Hear Hear! No more trips to crazy town pls people..

Cross Dressing (CD)

Thinking about it, someone would have to be quite game to break into someone’s home and take their personal belongings – the risk is enormous. It would be easier to take clothes from a clothesline and purchase make up, or other bits and pieces from an op-shop. I suppose a man dressing as a woman is a secret business and if he bought new bits and pieces from a shop he’d have to speak to the assistant.

Cross-dressing is such a big secret. From what I’ve read or seen on TV, once the wife finds out, they often mention they wondered why their clothes were stretched. The CD may also leave remnants of nail polish on their nails – where they haven’t removed it properly.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwixlqf8u-PZAhVE57wKHX47A-QQFggpMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FCross-dressing&usg=AOvVaw0ERbKdQtMOygSjf-fWDZUC

Cross Dressing (CD)

Thinking about it, someone would have to be quite game to break into someone’s home and take their personal belongings – the risk is enormous. It would be easier to take clothes from a clothesline and purchase make up, or other bits and pieces from an op-shop. I suppose a man dressing as a woman is a secret business and if he bought new bits and pieces from a shop he’d have to speak to the assistant.

Cross-dressing is such a big secret. From what I’ve read or seen on TV, once the wife finds out, they often mention they wondered why their clothes were stretched. The CD may also leave remnants of nail polish on their nails – where they haven’t removed it properly.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwixlqf8u-PZAhVE57wKHX47A-QQFggpMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FCross-dressing&usg=AOvVaw0ERbKdQtMOygSjf-fWDZUC

I think the Internet probably helps a lot now with anonymity and privacy for cross dressers who want that - everything can be purchased online without anyone knowing why.

Below attack, also in 1988 appears to have some similarities to the Huntingdale attack , although dressing up in female clothing and popping on body lotion quite different to utilising a kimono.

attachment.php

Not a direct reply to your post, but it reminded me of something.

I still don't have any idea why the HD attacker had and dropped the kimono.

A kimono isn't distinctly feminine in the way a dress, skirt or heels are, so would someone be using it for cross dressing purposes? Was it to conceal identity? Was it just something the attacker had on him after (theoretically) stealing it from somewhere else earlier.

Was it dropped in a panic by the attacker? Or was it dropped because the attacker thought the victim had a clear look at it and he was therefore worried about hanging on to it in case that led to an identification (how ironic if that was the case)?

I find it so very odd.

Tricia
Thankyou for reopening [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics