Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi 88mph im honored thank you for the welcome your a great contributor yourself.
that is really interesting what you have just outlined About mo & localism

layout app for photos

I'm really enjoying your contribution Meticulously, thanks for joining up.

The more the Lakeway attack is discussed, the more I see parallels to Karrakatta - stalk, capture, get in vehicle, drive to isolated location (location that is obviously known....the guy is local).

It's a very particular MO. Refined for Karrakatta with the introduction of rope and hood.

I have read before in an article that the CSK took the Karrakatta victim (after the rape) back in his car and dropped her outside of the cemetery. I've read this once only and would like to know if true. It seems counterintuitive but if true, it could show further parallels to Lakeway.

What are the chances of such a MO being carried out in such a small area by two different perps?

Again if the Lakeway is the CSK, he had a huge sexual appetite that wasn't being desired. This desire could only be that of a single man.

Did the Karrakatta rapist stalk his victim though? He may have but he also may have laid in wait for a victim to pass by or it could have been purely opportunistic.

I have to disagree with your final point. A rapist and killer is likely to get off on things like power, control and violence. He could be married or in a long term relationship, getting plenty of regular sex but still be unsatisfied because his deviant needs are not being met.

Did the Karrakatta rapist stalk his victim though? He may have but he also may have laid in wait for a victim to pass by or it could have been purely opportunistic.

I have to disagree with your final point. A rapist and killer is likely to get off on things like power, control and violence. He could be married or in a long term relationship, getting plenty of regular sex but still be unsatisfied because his deviant needs are not being met.
Did he stalk kk ? If his mo was stalking pubs for stray drunk girls yes . imo he did this rather than be in the park area by chance or waiting maybe he just drove past on bog lap mode . But he would be not so likely to wait in that park because not many girls would walk that long lonely dangerous stretch . he was prepared, its possible he even had stalked that girls path before if he was the experienced stalker , confidence perhaps due to recon time spent in rowe park ? Its a good question @hideoustroll lets investigate the statements in old msm news .
Csk must have watched the drinking bars & hung around central claremont , cos thats where the women gathered . The girl noticed a car before her attack , will search ...
layout app for photos

Karrakatta was not opportunistic, he had tools ready to go. She was attacked from behind and thrown into a car she recalled walking past.

The thing that gets me the most is the driving and gropping bit on the Lakeway attack. How sexually deprived do you need to be to do such a thing?

Karrakatta was not opportunistic, he had tools ready to go. She was attacked from behind and thrown into a car she recalled walking past.

The thing that gets me the most is the driving and gropping bit on the Lakeway attack. How sexually deprived do you need to be to do such a thing?
Yes exactly the groping part stood out 88 that is so desperate for a 30~+ age man . Perhaps because she escaped he prepared with better restraints after this demoralising loss for lakeway perv. Kk perp probably would have hidden his car if he had enough time to but she saw it so theres the clue right ? She noticed it for some reason

layout app for photos

They're pretty close and the difference can be explained by evolution.

There's probably an element of opportunism to Lakeway but he still knew where to take her and then stalked her after she escaped. So he's probably a predator and had probably fantasized what he'd do and where he'd take a victim etc. He was probably sitting watching the pub and hoping he'd find a wounded girl who strayed from the pack. He may not have yet evolved into "lying in wait with a rape kit" and was in the process of learning and honing. He may have seen the girl get walked out and put in the car and then went and parked near by.

Fast forward 5 years and our guy (if he's the guy) might have been ready for a SWAT like abduction and then after that the ultimate.abduction.

It's hard to tell which attacks are related to the CSK but my gut feel is this guy evolved his tactic over time. I think he would have fantasized about this for a long time and he had to play around to learn what worked. I think he started on the outskirts of the Claremont nightlife centre and moved closer as he evolved. Obviously if Church Lane, Claremont Subway and Coles loading dock are his work, then he was just making adjustments on the way to his sweet spot.

Yes exactly the groping part stood out 88 that is so desperate for a 30~+ age man . Perhaps because she escaped he prepared with better restraints after this demoralising loss for lakeway perv. Kk perp probably would have hidden his car if he had enough time to but she saw it so theres the clue right ? She noticed it for some reason

layout app for photos
I don't see the issue with the groping and don't really link rape with desperation. He's a sex predator so the groping is neither here nor there really.

On the car - I've always assumed he had it parked in the car park that is in the middle of Rowe Park and then waited in the bushes along the path that is a few meters in from Gugeri St. She may have seen it before she was blitzed.

I did some reading on the Corryn Rainey case. She was buried in Kings Park. The killer had accessed a dirt track coming off one of the main roads (Lovekin Drive). He drove down for a bit and then buried her in a shallow grave. The only reason the body was found is because when the killer drove off the bollard at the entrance of the track he accessed damaged the underside of the car causing some sort of oil leak and this left a trail all the way to where her car was dumped. It is speculated had the car not struck that bollard and left a trail then she would never have been found.

I wonder if SS was buried either in Kings Park, Bold Park, Lakeway etc?

I don't see the issue with the groping and don't really link rape with desperation. He's a sex predator so the groping is neither here nor there really.

On the car - I've always assumed he had it parked in the car park that is in the middle of Rowe Park and then waited in the bushes along the path that is a few meters in from Gugeri St. She may have seen it before she was blitzed.

Yes the grope just indicates he risked waking her up rather than politely[emoji490] (sarcasm) refraining until he was at his stopping point already on top of her & it may have thwarted his assault end result .
Regarding kk ; always imagined the car drove up & hauled her in , now its become apparent that he parked in park area then jumped out as she walked past , then he must have forced her into the car and then drove to the kk cemetery is that the most agreed upon hypothesis ?

layout app for photos

Can we have a look at this sa poi a carpenter mo was laneway assault ? good post here , but im going to look further at the claremont assaults today

layout app for photos

http://www.mako.org.au/steven_ainsworth.html

He raped two girls in Adelaide in 1989 and 1994. The first one he dragged of Rundle Mall and into an alley and raped her. Rundle Mall is the main retail strip in Adelaide CBD. It's the busiest part of the city. I assume this happened in the early hours but the nightclub district is in Hindley St which Rundle Mall joins onto. The second one was on North Tce (also has quite a busy night life).

He didn't get busted for these until 2009 (DNA match).

At some stage after the 1994 rape he moved to Perth (Vic Park as far as I can tell). He was convicted of two rapes that happened in 1998. Served 5 years 8 months. I can't find anything about the circumstances of the case. If anyone can find anything, please post.

This guy should change his name to Rapey McRapist.

Yes the grope just indicates he risked waking her up rather than politely[emoji490] (sarcasm) refraining until he was at his stopping point already on top of her & it may have thwarted his assault end result .
Regarding kk ; always imagined the car drove up & hauled her in , now its become apparent that he parked in park area then jumped out as she walked past , then he must have forced her into the car and then drove to the kk cemetery is that the most agreed upon hypothesis ?

layout app for photos
I don't know why but I've always imagined he was waiting in the bushes/between the trees and blitzed her when she walked past, bagged her, tied her up and then forced her into his vehicle.

fe796238e7a62d47048e67e8623af5f3.jpg

Kerry Turner (edited bring out hair)

layout app for photos

I did some reading on the Corryn Rainey case. She was buried in Kings Park. The killer had accessed a dirt track coming off one of the main roads (Lovekin Drive). He drove down for a bit and then buried her in a shallow grave. The only reason the body was found is because when the killer drove off the bollard at the entrance of the track he accessed damaged the underside of the car causing some sort of oil leak and this left a trail all the way to where her car was dumped. It is speculated had the car not struck that bollard and left a trail then she would never have been found.

I wonder if SS was buried either in Kings Park, Bold Park, Lakeway etc?
And has the lake claremont area been over-discussed already ? Sure is possible to consider those locations bart , its hard work digging holes so maybe he changed m.o to drop offs instead . And then added 180 degree site thing for effect afterwards .
Vic park Ainsworth likely did more assaults in perth and le know his links to these incidents , his mo was around city night spots ? & Bashing heads in lanes

layout app for photos

Lake Claremont has only been mentioned in passing. The northern end dries up (near Lakeway). As you mentioned in gets sludgy, like 1m deep sludgy. Seen CCGS kids try cut across when doing the run from their school to their playing fields and end up covered in mud and losing time.

To get a body to a place with some depth would need a boat. I reckon you'd get divers collecting golf balls in there too. It's quite a lucrative little side line I understand.

He raped two girls in Adelaide in 1989 and 1994. The first one he dragged of Rundle Mall and into an alley and raped her. Rundle Mall is the main retail strip in Adelaide CBD. It's the busiest part of the city. I assume this happened in the early hours but the nightclub district is in Hindley St which Rundle Mall joins onto. The second one was on North Tce (also has quite a busy night life).

At some stage after the 1994 rape he moved to Perth (Vic Park as far as I can tell). He was convicted of two rapes that happened in 1998. Served 5 years 8 months. I can't find anything about the circumstances of the case. If anyone can find anything, please post.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161110/868d5f9a73e693f18f0479cd482f80f3.jpg[/IMG
Artist impression of steven ainsworth .(source Google)

layout app for photos

Lake Claremont has only been mentioned in passing. The northern end dries up (near Lakeway). As you mentioned in gets sludgy, like 1m deep sludgy. Seen CCGS kids try cut across when doing the run from their school to their playing fields and end up covered in mud and losing time.

To get a body to a place with some depth would need a boat. I reckon you'd get divers collecting golf balls in there too. It's quite a lucrative little side line I understand.
Unless theres a easy digging spot behind drive-in , I doubt it too but wondered if there have ever been ideas discussed about the possibility . During my time at boarding school we didn't actually "dive" in the mud it was not full of water , you could walk in parts on mud and find random balls or in wetter areas spot holes like critters holes & get in deeper , earnt $5-20 a few times from the golfers , it was cool to do but maybe not allowed by house rules

layout app for photos

I don't know why but I've always imagined he was waiting in the bushes/between the trees and blitzed her when she walked past, bagged her, tied her up and then forced her into his vehicle.
Yes bart so m.o is he Parks car aways a bit but hide behind the big trees along that road
5e7a0d7a2aaf1ef11202a6c7ca9095b1.jpg

She would be walking toward us in the picture . And a few degrees left behind the red bush is (next pic) one of the carparks within the park , are there a few ?
(Pic Google maps ) triple photographed bm
layout app for photos

f0ad6e7f9a1c30a3087081b5f085e759.jpg

This type of scenario ?
She had to walk a fair few hundred metre along the bushy section how fars the bushy part exactly ?
(Sorry cant figure out how to measure distances on app)
layout app for photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member