Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys !!! What a interesting new thread after reading the entire threads over the course of weeks , I decided to sign up , I'm not a local but was born in Perth , now reside on the eastern side of Australia Melb vic , what I find intriguing a few other cases in Australia is that there seems to be a poi and then the case goes stone motherless coldBut with this case it seems to pop up quite regularly in the media ie durrough , coward , taxi , ninja man , ect please keep up the good work hi hopes

in 1995 you could get a house for 80k in Rockingham which is now asking 300 so go figure
Im not here to argue I'm hear to voice my opinion

hihopes

Well I suppose after 20 years the rich wouldn't care about murder victims

You don't have one ? I hope this killers caught soon Periodically I'm under no ones orders are you ?

I don't resent people with more money , but the majority have cheated there way into a position of wealth but I resent people that have the ability to do the right and they don't You know what I'm getting at Bart Back to the case other than you thinking lance Williams , who else is a possibility ? Taxi tone ?mr dorrough?Jujitsu man?Hmmmmm so many possibilities ...

I don't resent people with more money , but the majority have cheated there way into a position of wealth but I resent people that have the ability to do the right and they don't You know what I'm getting at Bart Back to the case other than you thinking lance Williams , who else is a possibility ? Taxi tone ?mr dorrough?Jujitsu man?Hmmmmm so many possibilities ...

For me LW, MAP, Taxi Tony and Unknown POI are my top 4. LW although only circumstantial is still pretty decent evidence combined with the fact the murders have stopped since him being picked up, MAP just looks shady and if SD is the same as MAP then there is enough pointing at him to consider him a strong POI. Taxi Tony I'm not 100% familiar with but I like the idea of a taxi being used as an abduction method, it makes sense to me considering very few if any other girls have come forward saying they were almost abducted giving the CSK an almost perfect record. and of course I'm a huge fan of the killer being someone that both the police and this community have never even heard of.

For me LW, MAP, Taxi Tony and Unknown POI are my top 4.
This is where I'm at too. I haven't ruled out PW yet but he's a bit behind. MD, SR and AD even further behind. Very cold (freezing) on RD, DM and RZ.

and of course I'm a huge fan of the killer being someone that both the police and this community have never even heard of.
It's possible Macro uncovered a POI in the last few years that the public are unaware of, but the my gut feel is the case is dead - either a stalemate because of lack of evidence, or simply no idea.

What about poor old romauld Zak? Mark Dixie ?
Romauld Zak is next to no chance. By all reports he had some form of psychosis. I don't believe a person with psychosis could have carried this out.

As for Dixie, all his attacks have been frenzied. The guy couldn't control himself. I think he's a potential for the Claremont Subway attempted rape but think he's impulsive and wouldn't be able to plan and execute the Claremont killings. I haven't ruled him out but he's on hold for me. Until any new evidence comes out concerning him, he's on the back burner.

I wonder how romauld Zak supposedly knocked himself ... The police report indicates scucide , looks like he had the living snot punched out of him
How can the case be dead , when you have a task force still on it still testing people around the country ?

It would be interesting if the description of the man seen talking to Nicole Reid (missing from a hotel Epping Victoria 1992) matches the description of MM.

It would be interesting if the description of the man seen talking to Nicole Reid (missing from a hotel Epping Victoria 1992) matches the description of MM.

Nah to young ,would make him 16 , there abouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member