Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much appreciated knowledge "hyglyf" please keep it coming
ff97fab3ab4e7904e84652b966782176.jpg
another picture of the kimono from todays msn news google

The way they are publicising this kimono makes me think they don't know who owns it? But then it is weird because wasn't there an article that states it was stolen off a clothesline. Interesting what police are willing to release to get further leads presumably.

I didn't say I think he has a virgin/*advertiser censored* complex (which as you say is a form of sexual dysfunction,) - I said he suffers from a virgin/*advertiser censored* dichotomy. Meaning more that for BE there are two categories of women - mothers and *advertiser censored*. The latter catgeory he would be able sucessfully dehumanise and would be able to justify the use of non-sexual violence on. I study criminology at a tertiary level and have dedicated the last ten years of my life to studying rapists, prostitution and *advertiser censored* so I think I know what I'm talking about.
I know what virgin/*advertiser censored* dichotomy is dear. I guess having all that experience through study, no doubt you'd be truly endowed with the ability diagnose without any insight to available evidence, not to mention, the myriad of other mental conditions out there. I guess the fact that I've worked in mental health in the public sector for years has to amount to something. One thing for sure, being a clinician, I'd be hesitant to entertain anyone that could se through the mind of anybody that easily.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...d/news-story/5fc90319ac3f97ce0eeb3127df726998
"Kerry, 18, didn’t have enough money to take a taxi all the way home to Bickley so the cabbie dropped her outside an all-night cafe in East Victoria Park.She was stranded and alone with no way to get home. Minutes later, she was walking across Shepperton Road when a car sped up and stopped behind her.
“The person in the car called out and Kerry turned around and walked back to the car, spoke to the person, and then got in the car and left and that was the last time she was seen alive that we know of,” John Turner, Kerry’s father, told Radio 6PR.
Police hunted for the vehicle, described by witnesses as a dark blue car, similar to a Datsun 260C, which had spoked wheels, but came up empty-handed."

Wasn't Vic Park at the time a pretty dodgy area? Just curious because when I was a teenager it was still considered a bit iffy. But if I recall correctly it's on the way down to Armadale/Gosnells etc? (Live on the east coast now and it's been a few years since I've been back out west.)
I wonder if this is connected at all? It seems a very rapid progression and a little unorthodox if this was the case, going from sexual attack, to murder (and presumably sexual attack) and then back to sexual violence. This was some time after the Birnie's were arrested no? Perhaps it was a copycat of them or just an unrelated and unsolved homicide.

b4b4fd80b0d5483e689e9e1a2417ca0a.jpg

The sedan . from the first street view pictures of residence kewdale . Zoomed in

I would say it's an 1982 TF Gemini (or in same generation). Came in full dark blue or two tone with blue on top of lighter silvery blue. Paint was shocking and did fade very quickly (3-5 years in most cases if parked outside)

Edit: (added image)

Gemini in 2007 street view:
(clearly it wasn't the really dark blue one)
attachment.php

Also note the 80 Series GXL and in front looks to be the Hilux that doesn't move on lawn for 4-5 years. (Holiday / fishing trucks maybe)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Gemini

Attachments

• 2007.png
    2007.png
    1,004.2 KB · Views: 348
I would say it's an 1982 TF Gemini (or in same generation). Came in full dark blue or two tone with blue on top of lighter silvery blue. Paint was shocking and did fade very quickly (3-5 years in most cases if parked outside)

I'm not a car person. Is this similar in any respects to the Datsun 260C described as the car Kerry Turner was seen talking to in the last sighting of her?

Im currently rereading about the Claremont victims and friends of two of the girls are adamant that no matter how intoxicated they were,they wouldnt get into the car with someone they don't know.
The victims seem to be intelligent and educated women from quite well off backgrounds. I doubt they'd willingly accept a lift either now.
He's either blitzed them (as he seems to have done in the rape cases), or pretended to be the taxi they called.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Rear 260c
327f85632b9bc92e8c693320bfc3cf2c.jpg

Very distinctive tail lights on the datsun

Rear Gemini
edd72d818b9fd83f1bd931682ecdaaa7.jpg

Looks same as in the driveway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im currently rereading about the Claremont victims and friends of two of the girls are adamant that no matter how intoxicated they were,they wouldnt get into the car with someone they don't know.
The victims seem to be intelligent and educated women from quite well off backgrounds. I doubt they'd willingly accept a lift either now.
He's either blitzed them (as he seems to have done in the rape cases), or pretended to be the taxi they called.

This is why i think he's acted as a taxi.
The only strangers car most people would willingly get in is a taxi.
The cops thought this too hence doing the massive dna testing of taxi drivers.

Edit: (added image)

Gemini in 2007 street view:
(clearly it wasn't the really dark blue one)
attachment.php

Also note the 80 Series GXL and in front looks to be the Hilux that doesn't move on lawn for 4-5 years. (Holiday / fishing trucks maybe)

Gemini looks in bad condition in this photo. Lots of rust on roof and noticable paint fade on doors compared to rear 1/4 panel.
It seems like quiet a few cars for supposedly 2 people of driving age living at the house.
I wonder what is in the shed also as it appears like there in no room to park a car in it

I was reading a blog where the guy mentions attacks in Davies Rd and behind the Coles store. Some of the other information he mentions is incorrect, so I am not sure about the credibility of his information. Does anyone else know anything about these incidences?

As far as women getting into peoples cars. You just don't know what people will do on the spur of the moment. Perhaps if there is a thread of familiarity with the person, that is enough to over ride good judgement.

Maybe he knew the victims through the West Coast Eagles as BE was life member of the eagles. Lots of eagles supporters around Claremont area.

Honestly (especially at night) and with white cars in particular -they all look the same to me.
Could definitely see some of these cars being confused by people

If its a different model car then forget it . jmo
85e8b5447a23c12cf8191dddd63e76f6.jpg

Edited photo & zoomed .
Street view "07 .

There was quite a few violent attacks in that area previous to the the 3 CSK. I have been reading back on this forums old posts. What are the possibilities that BE was operating in this area over a few years. Sarah went missing but the abductor is not BE, however this triggered in him some type of copy cat scenario BE played out?

Apart from the similarities of the area etc, what evidence is there really to suggest it was the same killer?

Guess they will never know for sure until they find SS,which I'm hoping they do soon.
It may well have been someone else responsible, though the similarities to the other victims and where they were taken makes it seem all the doing of one person.
Fairly unlikely to be multiple murderers about in the area.
If SS is found with random other womens clothes should be enough to gather it was CSK.
What was he even doing?
Just had other womens clothes in his car driving around late at night. Was he dressing them in these clothes while taking items of theirs? So bizarre.
We may never know the answers to a lot of it unfortunately.
Just glad they finally caught him.

I was reading a blog where the guy mentions attacks in Davies Rd and behind the Coles store. Some of the other information he mentions is incorrect, so I am not sure about the credibility of his information. Does anyone else know anything about these incidences?

As far as women getting into peoples cars. You just don't know what people will do on the spur of the moment. Perhaps if there is a thread of familiarity with the person, that is enough to over ride good judgement.

Yeah especially if it's late at night with no other options immediately available. I, myself have got into a car with a stranger one time when I got off the bus a stop too late down Midland way. It was late at night and I had no idea where I was going, a stranger pulled up and offered me a lift. Being lost (although the victims from Claremont were not,) and stranded, he didn't seem dodgy at a cursory glance and I was stuck. So I accepted and got into a car with a stranger. I was sober when I did this (it's likely the Clarmonet victims would have been a little bit tipsy so judgement would have been impaired,) so it's not completely unheard of. I ended up getting freaked out and paranoid and got out of the car. This was in the 2000s as well. I was around 18 when this happened.

What I'm getting at, is that it was late at night and they were alone. If a good looking and charming dude offered you a lift, it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility that they would have thought "he seems safe" and jumped in.

Yeah especially if it's late at night with no other options immediately available. I, myself have got into a car with a stranger one time when I got off the bus a stop too late down Midland way. It was late at night and I had no idea where I was going, a stranger pulled up and offered me a lift. Being lost (although the victims from Claremont were not,) and stranded, he didn't seem dodgy at a cursory glance and I was stuck. So I accepted and got into a car with a stranger. I was sober when I did this (it's likely the Clarmonet victims would have been a little bit tipsy so judgement would have been impaired,) so it's not completely unheard of. I ended up getting freaked out and paranoid and got out of the car. This was in the 2000s as well. I was around 18 when this happened.

What I'm getting at, is that it was late at night and they were alone. If a good looking and charming dude offered you a lift, it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility that they would have thought "he seems safe" and jumped in.
I think its unlikely but of course, not impossible. Just seems odd as one declined a taxi with friends only to get into a strangers car?

I know friends of mine would probably say I'd never get into a strangers car-and for the most part,they are correct.
But there was a time I did when a storm came from nowhere and I didnt want to be walking in the lightning and a car pulled up and I got in.
I spent the whole ride paranoid and wondering if I'd be on the news later in the week found in a ditch somewhere though!
But it happens..the girls in Claremont didnt seem to be overly stranded or lost/without other options though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member