Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the eagles page post he made if the page is public then the post will be public. I know people who have very private pages but can still see some posts or comments they make to a public page. Not everyone is aware of that.

Eagles Nest is obviously Kehlsteinhaus Hitlers Liar, may be a coincidence, may be a message to someone. Clearly we know this guy was at the very least above average intelligence, potentially higher. I may be giving him far too much credit here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kehlsteinhaus
SaveSaveSaveSave
Please don't take any offence at this, I don't know how to word my thoughts very well.... come on guys, this is getting a bit silly.

I think his Facebook needs some clarification - his wall isn't public. Only his recent profile pictures are, this is fairly common. He could be posting updates 5 times a day for all we know.

The pictures we can see all look pretty normal to me, creepy clowns have been a pretty common theme on social media this year. Some people are reading too much into this limited and insigifanct info.

Anyone have any theories on choosing Claremont for all 3 abductions?

Sure, he drove around a lot, but why choose this area 3 times in a row?

Firstly, I'm very surprised the CSK (if he is the CSK) is not a local man. The case was quite hot after JR. He could have just switched up to Subi, North Perth, Vic park etc but went back to the same area. Very risky.

He may have been working locally at the time. Maybe he had some sort of resentment issues regarding the well-heeled. Or maybe he just felt there are more hotter looking girls in Claremont (which is true).

Claremonts a pretty easy place to get to and has a million different ways out of it..or that you can hide..thats my theory as to why he kept going there anyway. I used to live in Perth and I got lost last time I drove through to Karrakatta.

It annoys me that people, police, whoever, etc have such a narrow view of crimes serial killers can commit as thought IT HAS TO fit a specific MO and not something that evolves over time even though it is something we know happens thanks to the confessions of serial killers in the past.

Who knows what untold crimes he is responsible for. I can only imagine what he dabbled in prior to these victims and possibly even after. Some victims are more "victimworthy" than others, if you know what i mean. Police have overlooked and made many mistakes in the past due to their narrow view of things.

Is he the Bradley Roberts same age when you go on google a guy same age and name went over east to play for bears & Fitzroy? Tall guy too on the stats.

Different person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brad.JPG

In response to a post regarding a taxi not turning up.
Bit of a smartarse I would say

Yeap, looks like that is his home address and where the forensic team is at the moment.

My theory for the kimono dress is that he wanted the victim to put on the dress. And the kimono dress is from a previous victim of his.

Hi BlackDragon

The press report said the kimono was stolen from a clothesline so I guess the kimono's owner was a victim but we haven't heard yet if the garment's owner was also the victim of an assault. It doesn't seem as if she was, from what I've read, anyway.

I assume the police have tracked down to whom the kimono belonged.

How the BE used the garment depends on when the garment was stolen and whether Huntingdale was a premeditated or spur-of-the-moment attack.

If the kimono was stolen from the clothesline that same night then I'd say he was indulging in a women's underwear/nightwear/clothes fetish and he may not have planned to use it in an attack. It would be hard to get a living person in their own home to put on a garment and as he was quite young and probably just beginning his violent activities, my thought is he was just getting his jollies stealing clothes and possibly looking into windows - maybe he even masturbated and wiped himself with the kimono and thought he'd better take it along with him, rather than leave the evidence of his sexual deviance for someone to find. I think at his young age he would have felt some shame about his nocturnal activities.

If Huntingdale was premeditated and he wanted the victim to wear the kimono then I think BE would have had to have stolen the kimono sometime earlier. Still, I think an inexperienced attacker, as he still seemed to be, would not be so ambitious as to make a victim wear a garment.

Interesting thoughts...

Just putting it out there.... and its just a thought regarding both the womens clothing and how he got the girls into the car.

Perhaps he dressed as a woman? Ladies would be more trusting getting in a car with a strange woman as opposed to a man.

A bit of a far fetched idea i know but its been running through my mind.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just putting it out there.... and its just a thought regarding both the womens clothing and how he got the girls into the car.

Perhaps he dressed as a woman? Ladies would be more trusting getting in a car with a strange woman as opposed to a man.

Possible as i recall reading on here earlier that LW brother was questioned if he ever saw LW wearing womens clothing

This article: https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/former-suspect-still-feels-scars-say-family-ng-b88338163z
It's about LW and how his life was affected by being named a suspect. While it's an interesting article about LW, one line near the end caught my attention.
LW's brother is quoted as saying “I was pretty taken aback and a little bit upset. I remember one stupid question they asked once, ‘Have you ever seen your brother in women’s clothing?’, trying to make out he was some sort of pervert.”

Would of been a massive looking women though so highly doubtful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be useful:
https://www.scribd.com/doc/192044586/Hoff-Paper

Document is a newspaper clipping, but the interesting part is the uploaded filename and description. Both suggest BE may have been referred to as Hoff/Hoffy. If you google "The Great Hoffy Incident" you can watch a Youtube video of what looks like BE flying a drone. The video is not uploaded by him. Video ends with the now amusing text "I didn't do it !!!"

From the Gosnells SHS 1985 Facebook page, the same picture which lists what people aspired to be also listed their nicknames, and BE had "bogsy". In the same group they started talking about recent events and someone referred to BE as "boggs".

So two potential nicknames which may or may not be useful to anyone looking for digital footprints on the net.

He'd look like a very big and unattractive 'woman' haha. And it's usually pretty clear when you have a man dressing as a woman.

If I was offered a lift at night by a transvestite I'd refuse, simply because I know that underneath the dress, there is still a man.

But, until we know the truth, all possibilities are on the table.

Might be useful:

Document is a newspaper clipping, but the interesting part is the uploaded filename and description. Both suggest BE may have been referred to as Hoff/Hoffy. If you google "The Great Hoffy Incident" you can watch a Youtube video of what looks like BE flying a drone. The video is not uploaded by him. Video ends with the now amusing text "I didn't do it !!!"

From the Gosnells SHS 1985 Facebook page, the same picture which lists what people aspired to be also listed their nicknames, and BE had "bogsy". In the same group they started talking about recent events and someone referred to BE as "boggs".

So two potential nicknames which may or may not be useful to anyone looking for digital footprints on the net.

Oh, so the 'Hoff' nickname would explain the Hasselhoff/Yoda image on his Facebook page.

Might be useful:

his ebay history shows purchases from drone sellers too so it all fits.

He apparently did photography for the Athletics Club - so I guess the drone purchases and the youtube video make perfect sense.

Added: Bet he freaked out having his photo in the paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95