Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why would they take 6 years+ to also release that info for public analysis.... Thanks for that.

The same question can be asked about many things to do with this case!
Main one being the delay with releasing MM footage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't doubt that she was the prime mover in the Little Athletics involvement. She may have even suggested to him that it was a good way to meet new people. Funny thing is (I was the poster who first mentioned the appearance of his home) whilst I was surprised that his house was so scruffy, I am doubly amazed at its appearance given that his partner also lived there. No sign of a woman's touch (sorry, yes I know its sexist to say such things), but really, be honest with yourself. If someone showed you a picture of that house and asked you if you thought a woman lived there, how many would say yes? The only difference since she moved out is that the lawn hasn't been cut. Maybe she's not all that house proud either? The place never looked any better when she was there.

Sometimes you see someone singing and the face really doesn't match the voice. This house just seems like that. Something just seems off. I'm not suggesting anything, it just doesn't look like the family home of a man who's been gainfully employed for the last thirty years, serial killer or not.

She started coaching etc in 2000 according to my sleuthing and going by her general appearance from what I've seen, I wouldn't read too much into the state of the house.

Not a lot more to add. She was a very sociable girl who enjoyed partying. So did I for that matter. Last time I saw her was at the Parmelia Hilton hotel where my parter treated me a night away before I left for the UK. A friend ordered expensive champagne - as a joke - and she bought the bottle to the door. I was shocked to find out what happened, but I think she may well have been a CSK victim.

Do you know what pub she might have went to that night?

I think she may have been an early CSK victim. Do you know if there was any history of violence between her and either of the two European boyfriends?

Sorry to throw questions at you. She seems like a lovely, fun girl. I hope she is found.

I guess the thing that stood out for me is that on his street, that yard super stands out.

And I actually think you can tell loads from somebody's house and car....they really do reflect people. Thus profilers being able to describe how someone keeps their car, what colour it would be etc etc. It all reflects our psyche.

I would certainly agree it can reflect a person.. There have been many extremely bad hoarders who present well to the outside world.

It also appears BE was the driver of her involvement aswell

> Last but not least to my inspirational husband Bradley Edwards who motivated me to be on the committee in the first place all those years ago.

Well spotted. I really don't understand the house appearance comments. If the grass were green (as it is during the wetter months form the aerial views) there would be nothing wrong with the appearance of the house. Not everyone enjoys the reno thing. Many people let their grass dry out during the summer months for many reasons (waste of water, not enough time, not enough money, travelling for work etc).

Interesting. What in particular about his appearance suggests a lack of care? He seems relatively well presented in all of the pictures I've seen. I think the 'poorest looking house on the street' makes sense inasmuch as long term investments could be risky for anyone with life in jail hanging over them. Better to spend the money and enjoy it as you acquire it.

Well the fact that he is over weight and he hasn't bothered to fix up his teeth for starters. And it doesn't appear he has done anything to the house or garden since buying it. Even the people with limited funds can have pride in who they are and their home. Especially when they have a wife and a child which should in itself be enough of an incentive to create a nice environment. Not hard or expensive to put some water on the lawn and grow some trees.

In regards to the house I think the state inside is more telling to a person really...My yard looks like crap atm but inside it is spotless. I just simply hate gardening lol.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/09/24/1095961862193.html?from=storylhs

Ross told police he picked her up in his taxi the night before she disappeared. Spiers had shared the cab with a second woman and another man. The woman was dropped in a nearby suburb before Ross drove Spiers to the Windsor Hotel in South Perth.

Did the other woman and man ever come forward?
If not i wonder if SR could tell if it was BE and future wife in the cab that night.

Well the fact that he is over weight and he hasn't bothered to fix up his teeth for starters. And it doesn't appear he has done anything to the house or garden since buying it. Even the people with limited funds can have pride in who they are and their home. Especially when they have a wife and a child which should in itself be enough of an incentive to create a nice environment. Not hard or expensive to put some water on the lawn and grow some trees.

Have you seen how many overweight people there are in Australia now? Do you know how hard it is to lose weight? I can PM later with studies explaining why losing weight is so hard, but my point really is that you can't say somebody doesn't take care of their appearance just because they're overweight. I cannot comment on the teeth issue. I've only seen one grainy picture so don't know what the status is there. There are people posting here who have worked with him recently who are placed to comment on that.

2 weeks before Christmas, someone I know had a visit from the major crime squad asking questions about a report made 30 years prior in Huntingdale.
Even showed them a sketch of who turned out to be BE.
They said the sketch was a good likeness to him.
The police have been meticulously going through every shred of information they had on record.
There is a lot of speculation on this thread at the moment.
I for one am glad the police are being so thorough.

Well spotted. I really don't understand the house appearance comments. If the grass were green (as it is during the wetter months form the aerial views) there would be nothing wrong with the appearance of the house. Not everyone enjoys the reno thing. Many people let their grass dry out during the summer months for many reasons (waste of water, not enough time, not enough money, travelling for work etc).

Not sure sure what to think about the outside of the house - definitely interested in what the inside looks like - but would be VERY curious to know whether friends were ever invited over or if social get-togethers took place only at public venues.

2 weeks before Christmas, someone I know had a visit from the major crime squad asking questions about a report made 30 years prior in Huntingdale.
Even showed them a sketch of who turned out to be BE.
They said the sketch was a good likeness to him.
The police have been meticulously going through every shred of information they had on record.
There is a lot of speculation on this thread at the moment.
I for one am glad the police are being so thorough.

Wow thats interesting. Did they elaborate on any other info. Did they suspect your friend or where they there gathering evidence from them?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I noticed on BE's ex'es FB page that there is 3 comments on the monkeys post but we can only see one. Is there a reason why you think the other ones are hidden?

The person who replied has probably deleted the comments (or she may have).
I've deleted comments off my photos before yet it will still say the comment is there but wont show it when you click to view it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Wow thats interesting. Did they elaborate on any other info. Did they suspect your friend or where they there gathering evidence from them?

Not as a suspect.
And they never mentioned CSK.
Just that they were gathering information around that time and place.

So the place did shut at 12. Maybe there is more truth to what that Shaun guy is saying. He said.... The nephew of someone called RT said he was the CSK and is in the footage cctv

I noticed on BE's ex'es FB page that there is 3 comments on the monkeys post but we can only see one. Is there a reason why you think the other ones are hidden?

1 comment by CGE and 3 thumbs up

Some info on familial DNA

[h=1]Familial DNA Searches[/h] 6 3977 Download article as a PDF

What Is a Familial DNA Search?
A familial DNA search is a search by law enforcement in DNA databases for genetic information indicating a relative of a person they seek to identify. When a search for an exact match to a DNA sample comes up fruitless, a familial DNA search may bring back a partial match, indicating a sibling, child, parent or other blood relative. For example, DNA from a crime scene might not match any DNA in state or federal databases, but if the person's son had been recently incarcerated and thus his information entered into a state DNA database, a familial DNA search could lead police to the son, and ultimately to their suspect.

[...]

<modsnip>
This could be why BE didnt have children!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Have you seen how many overweight people there are in Australia now? Do you know how hard it is to lose weight? I can PM later with studies explaining why losing weight is so hard, but my point really is that you can't say somebody doesn't take care of their appearance just because they're overweight. I cannot comment on the teeth issue. I've only seen one grainy picture so don't know what the status is there. There are people posting here who have worked with him recently who are placed to comment on that.

You did ask me why I thought he didn't take care of his appearance and I answered honestly. We arent talking about why people find it hard to lose weight, we are talking specifically about BE. Nothing about the bloke in my opinion screams ambition or personal care. From the physical to the environment he lived in. For a man who supposedly was meticulous in his planning of murders and evading the law he (in my opinion) didn't seem to transfer that obsession into other parts of his life. It is a contrast for mine. Also the childish aspect of him, in his obsession with gaming and cartoonist faces on his facebook page is strange for a man of his age. Even music taste didn't expand past the 90s. I find it all interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper