Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ab3a886dcefe14c134d1517943ebd121.jpg

Apologies if this is not allowed

This necklace does look similar to one of the missing items

*screenshot from a YouTube video*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does it? from which victim?
Cops pushed JRs small purse, SS sunflower Key ring and CGs brooch

This was posted to a private group though. He could have made lots of posts to other private groups and we would never know unless we happened to be part of that group also.
yep, I and other people have raised this within these threads, just need someone to join all the groups he was a part of and check

Some thoughts:

(x) While police have never publicly stated that S.S (as her remains are still unfound,) J.R and C.G were sexually assaulted, we already know that B.E is perfectly capable of committing acts of sexual violence; therefore, it is reasonable to conclude that he also sexually assualted these women.

(x) It's highly likely that BE's violent fantasies started at a very early age (probably in mid childhood to early adolesence,) - gave him an opportunity to escape and/or the first environment that was totally under his control.

(x) It's also likely that before the attack in Huntingdale that BE engaged in one or more of the following: petty theft of women's underwear and/or clothing, voyeurism and/or exhibitionism (although I don't think that exhibitionism is likely.)

(x) He escalated when he was able to begin to compartmentalise the two sides of himself (public BE vs private/internal BE) and when he was able to begin to dehumanise the women who he was stealing from and/or committing acts of voyeurism against. His first escalation was to sexual assault, his second escalation was to murder.

(x) He would have seemed a very empathetic person both to his friends and family and to his victims.

(x) Prior to the first known disappearance (S.S) it is highly likely he had a stressful life event that triggered the escalation into murder.

Same for Ivan Milat! He didn't kill while in a relationship.

These serial killers have major problems with abandonment, real or perceived, a great sense of entitlement and a serious lack empathy or boundaries. They are as inhuman as one can get, that's why people are fascinated with them, they are the true freaks of nature!!!
The Yorkshire Ripper (Peter Sutcliffe) bashed and killed a woman with a hammer and returned home to host a bbq within hours, his guests never noticed any difference in him!

How does he allude to CSK in the Eagles Nest post? I don't see the connection.

He doesn't. However, the seemingly benign post he makes about his (brother?) being on a "Taxi blacklist for being a naughty boy when he was younger" is punctuated by the ;) emoticon, which now we know that that comment was made by the person charged as CSK, just the taxi reference, being a naughty boy when he was younger reference, and then punctuated with a lighthearted ;) indicates that making that comment tickled his (now established) dark sense of humour. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to surmise that he was getting a bit of a kick from making the references, as an inside joke to himself.

The Eagles Nest post is similarly benign, however also punctuated with the ;) emoticon, indicating that he was obtaining some mirth from his post.

I have no delusion that this is not a long bow to draw, as with his almost non-existent digital signature, the sample of two is a very small sample to draw conclusions from, however, it is the only sample that we currently have, and the similarities with the "self-humour" expressed through the emoticon, are there. Nor am I suggesting that this is some case breaking theory or anything other than "just putting it out there."

However, the fact is that both FB posts are made by BE, and that one of those in hindsight could be construed as a creepy reference to the taxi link of the early investigations, and of being a naughty boy in a taxi. And, that the reference amused him to some degree.

Interesting to note is that the only other reference to Eagles Nest in WA (apart from football club connotations), is an area of bushland in an isolated location, with ideal access for disposing of a body.

It was referenced a few posts up, which seems to have been deleted that this is clutching at straws. Perhaps, however I must be clear that this is not some groundbreaking theory.

At this stage, rather than dismissing something said or posted by BE, an open mind would see that everything that he has put out there, or is to put out there is: a) Deliberate information, b) Deliberate misinformation, c) Admissable insight into his psyche.

Same for Ivan Milat! He didn't kill while in a relationship.

These serial killers have major problems with abandonment, real or perceived, a great sense of entitlement and a serious lack empathy or boundaries. They are as inhuman as one can get, that's why people are fascinated with them, they are the true freaks of nature!!!
The Yorkshire Ripper (Peter Sutcliffe) bashed and killed a woman with a hammer and returned home to host a bbq within hours, his guests never noticed any difference in him!

People also forget that in war soldiers can kill double digit and sleep at night... under the disguise its justified. These serial killers are not special, they're just acting out their savage human instincts.

Does it? from which victim?
Cops pushed JRs small purse, SS sunflower Key ring and CGs brooch

SS Sunflower. (I know its not the same)
Just an observation and was likely given as gift.
Flowers had been mentioned on here as a common theme in the past.
Could just be nothing like most things posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, first time poster. Incredibly interesting thread going on here.

Just a few things I want to get off my chest. Sorry if I'm repeating things.

* interesting that the poor souls who were abducted & murdered look nothing like the lady he married. Did they represent someone who had rebuffed him at some point? Did he see them as some 'thing' inaccessible to him through legitimate avenues? Did they trigger feelings in him of inadequacy?

* How on earth was the person who was stopped by a cop with his car fully decked out for abduction and rape not fully investigated??? I don't care if they 'thought they had their man'. This is entirely inexcusable (if true of course).

* His FB photos are totally & utterly inappropriate considering his role in working with children. You may think I'm overreacting. I'm a Primary School teacher & have a good understanding of what's ok and what's not when it comes to kids. As someone in a privileged position, you don't do ANYTHING to jeopardise the trust the community puts in you.

* I wouldn't be surprised if Dr is BE. I googled Dr . He's a character from the fantasy/horror genre yeah? It seems that BE and some people very close to him have an interest in that genre (I've gleaned that from FB accounts which are still public). Plus now we're hearing the email address was used to register for a cross dressing website/forum! And there's probably a cross dressing element to some of the crimes... Based on the question from the coppers earlier on to a suspects brother 'did you ever see him dress in women's clothes?' What percentage of men would sign up to a cross dressing website? My guess is something like 1 in 500. That's one helluva confidence.

[FONT=&amp]“The number of people out there who have stories to tell who never spoke to police or who were never properly investigated with an eye to the Claremont killings must be very high. Police never took the public properly into their confidence and gave clues that they had that could have jogged people’s memories.”[/FONT]

This is the biggest blunder by WAPOL, the best tool in solving any crime is the public, they arrogantly ignored the public and treated them with contempt. I can't think of any case where the public was kept in the dark to such an extent.
There was absolutely not one shred of evidence linking LW to the murders yet they spent enormous time/money on him and put out the story that they have got him they just can't prove it yet as they moved too early, I heard that from plenty of cops, it made people feel better but it was dead wrong.

Surveillance equipment in his office falling out of the roof onto his desk FFS, embarrassing.

I will never forgive WAPOL for their handling of this until they come out and admit their numerous blunders and mistakes and commit to engaging better with the community in future.

Hi all, first time poster. Incredibly interesting thread going on here.

Just a few things I want to get off my chest. Sorry if I'm repeating things.

* interesting that the poor souls who were abducted & murdered look nothing like the lady he married. Did they represent someone who had rebuffed him at some point? Did he see them as some 'thing' inaccessible to him through legitimate avenues? Did they trigger feelings in him of inadequacy?

* How on earth was the person who was stopped by a cop with his car fully decked out for abduction and rape not fully investigated??? I don't care if they 'thought they had their man'. This is entirely inexcusable (if true of course).

* His FB photos are totally & utterly inappropriate considering his role in working with children. You may think I'm overreacting. I'm a Primary School teacher & have a good understanding of what's ok and what's not when it comes to kids. As someone in a privileged position, you don't do ANYTHING to jeopardise the trust the community puts in you.

LOL WHAT? How is his FB photos not appropriate? You obviously don't know what kids at primary school look at these days unintentionally/intentionally.

Hi....this is my first post here so a total newbie to the rules etc. Please correct any errors i may make. I have spent the last few days reading this thread from the beginning to end. One major thing that has stood out to me (and i apologise as i cant find the comment easily or it may have been in another thread) but someone had posted an article from the West Australian newspaper from 1988 about Victoria Heather Clarkes murder.....the article stated that a kimono was stolen from that crime scene and was found on a girl in Huntingdale....myhus is what it said....
"The West Australian, Perth Wednesday Feruary 17 1988
Kimono clue to a brutal killing
by Cyril Ayris
This kimono may be the clue that helps
solve the brutal killing of Victoria Heather
Clarke, 30, in Victoria Park last September.
It was dropped by a man that walked
into a Huntingdale house early on Monday
morning and lay on top of a sleeping
18-year-old girl...
The kimono is the first good clue the police
have been given in recent sex attacks in the area.
Det-Sgt Max Kiernan said the man
apparently walked into the house..."
Now ive looked up the journalists name and have indeed confirmed that he was a journalist for the west australian during that time.....it was difficult to find much unfo on Victoria Clarkes murder but i did find an article stating that someone was convicted of that murder and is currently in jail for it....he lived in her apartmenr block......
Does this ring alarm bells with anyone else ?????? The kimono that was found on BE Huntingdale victim was apparently stolen from another womans murder scene ??????? Can anyone give me further clarification on this ???

In response to curious....

I spend half my days on primary school children's welfare, much of which involves 'slips' they make with social media & the Internet.

It seems you're confused... I'm talking about an adult who works with children projecting a certain image. I am not talking about what kids look at online. They are 2 different things.

Having a pic of a scary clown on your FB profile saying 'available for kids parties' is weird when you actually work with kids. If he'd applied for a job at my school he wouldn't have even got an interview, based purely on that.

People also forget that in war soldiers can kill double digit and sleep at night... under the disguise its justified. These serial killers are not special, they're just acting out their savage human instincts.

Yes, but those same soldiers return home deeply traumatised (most with PTSD) and it alters their entire reality.

Serial killers on the other hand, can murder on an ongoing basis without the same impact. They really aren't wired in the same way as the 'average' person at all imo.

John of uk used to chat to casey prins. If BE does not say where ss is then we and LE will have to fig ure it out. More soon, when i can on what said.

I would be keen to hear more on what you know of Dr .
One particular comment of his in a comment section of another site struck me as very interesting.

http://blogs.theaustralian.news.com...an/comments/uk_link_in_wa_serial_murders/P25/
Dr.
Thu 07 Dec 06 (10:25pm)

In this comment Dr writes of sensing what was later discovered to be a dead body in Broome, and reports a similar experience near Madora Bay.

My understanding from reading here is that Dr was goading the CSK? Is that a correct/commonly held assumption?

In light of the arrest of BE, I find the previously mentioned comment to be very interesting. I think Dr must have been very close to BE to make these connections.

I like to read posts that are logical.

Some of the posts in here are pure rubbish and if applied to the average person everyone would be classified a creep. "Well established" from two photos loll? Please...

If anything this guy on face value portrays a very normal life albeit one which doesn't have much online presence. Its almost pointless trying to find his online life because it would in the dark web, given his inclination towards gaming/IT.

Well established from 2 photos??? Well established because he has just been charged as a serial killer! <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste