Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who I am is my business. The same as your id is yours, please respect that.
Kind regards Trueblue2017
Theres a mute /ignore button if posters can't understand that.
Thanks for answering questions TB

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I'm not asking who you are. Just asking you to clarify your own claims mate.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

TrueBlue2017, whoever you are, would it not be good idea for you to post a list of things you are not willing to discuss and things you are? So for instance, not willing to discuss connection to family, are willing to discuss general questions about BRE as to his interests, hobbies, his work, that type of thing so everyone knows the "no go" zones, which sound pretty much anything that would incriminate BRE in anyway or be perceived as negative to his case? Just trying to help as I can see this to and fro is getting nowhere and only upsetting you and frustrating others.

Frankie we're heading a lot about TE. What about his sister? Where is she in all this? Is she estranged and do you know why?

Also, do you know if catherine is still on talking to BRE or was it a bad break up?

I only know TE. It's a busy chat tonight

I think tb2017 should give us a list of stuff they want to bring to the conversation otherwise someone will ask most stupid questions...

@trueblue2017, I apologise if you've previously addressed this, but do you have strong feelings / firm beliefs about the accused's innocence or guilt in these matters, or are you keeping an open mind?

Trueblue just wondering if Brad was any good at cricket. There were some unconfirmed rumors on here and he looks tall and sporty. Did he play cricket at swan view in 1990-91 season? Did he play indoor cricket at canning vale around 1996? Did he play men's softball in Langford in the late nineties? Curious to know cos I may have played against him if true. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i believe he played cricket at school but never followed it through in later life.

Given I know the KK rape victim and I lived in Claremont I have a strong interest in this case. What I find quite revealing is the fact that 2 wives have left him (or vice versa) .. shows that 2 relationships have broken down. Most women would stand by their man when accused of something like this or even if approached by police.. no way he would have been able to keep this quiet if they been into him. Relationships are very intimate things, how on EARTH did he not show his true colours for so long? Very telling..

Given I know the KK rape victim and I lived in Claremont I have a strong interest in this case. What I find quite revealing is the fact that 2 wives have left him (or vice versa) .. shows that 2 relationships have broken down. Most women would stand by their man when accused of something like this or even if approached by police.. no way he would have been able to keep this quiet if they been into him. Relationships are very intimate things, how on EARTH did he not show his true colours for so long? Very telling..
How is your friend holding up after the link has been made? Will she have to testify if it goes to trial?

Frankie or TB....is TE worried about being the familial link that got his brother caught....if that's how they caught him?

Hi, she hasn't said anything at all, it's not discussed when I've seen her. She not my best friend or anything just in a group of friends. She has recovered very well and is very happy!

To add some of what I know for fact to this thread, after the police had forensically screened the old work car of BRE they then questioned the family at length of any other vehicles that BRE had access to. In particular they were asking about any white commodore station wagons.
from this I assume that they found nothing in the old work vehicle, it is only an assumption, I agree. But why did they continue with this line of enquirer if they did find what they needed.
the Madora bay property also drew a blank for any evidence according to what the police told the family, and I believe them.
Hence why I have some serious doubts at this stage.

I drove into the cemetery tonight just on dark. I found the layout of the roads quite disorientating as they are not all at right angles or parallel to the surrounding roads. In any case the surrounding roads do not form a neat grid. I feel that anyone entering there at night in a car would have to know the place very well as it would be difficult to make a quick getaway otherwise. The roads would all look the same in the dark - there aren't many distinguishing landmarks. There are signposts, but only some of them indicate the direction of the exits. Many places within the cemetery are quite far from housing (there are quite a lot of businesses, light industry and the railway surrounding) so noises would probably not be heard, and if they were it would most likely be difficult to determine where they came from.

I don't know whether I have made a case for the cemetery being used for other CSK attacks (other than the so called kk rape) or for it NOT being used for anything following...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the documentary (Murder Uncovered) last week, the police were amazed at how Birnie was able to take them directly to the right spot in the bush, in the dark, where he had buried the victims. So KK might not be as disorienting to the CSK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste