Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wapol visited families of the girls prior to arrest. It's no secret. Don Spiers stated such in fb video. Only fitting they spoke to KK & Huntingdale vic also.

The below post from a Huntingdale local (Voodoodoll76) mentions something similar also:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Voodoodoll76
Hi all...
Newbie here- I'm blown away each day by this story as it unfolds..
I grew up in Huntingdale, I attended Huntingdale ps from kindy, right through to Gozzy high in the 1980's-1990's
The house I grew up in is off Fountain way- Patrick way.... Which was a newly developing area at the time.
I'd walk Fountain way daily to Gozzy high, with a bunch of other Huntingdale kids.
I had many friends who lived on Fountain way- numbers 21,25,29,31 & 49 infact.
I have 2 friends since kindy who lived on Gay street at that time- back then, Gay street was "out in the sticks" of huntingdale- properties with land/bush & it even turned into a dead end dirt road- Nowadays though-Gay street is fully suburbanised.
I'm a fair bit younger than BE
But I have many people in my life who went through school with the brother T- including my children's father.
I did however go right through schools with BE's young sister- she was the year below me- I remember her well...
My SIL went through school with her in the same year- she attended birthday party's at the Edwards' Gay street home.
I do know where the Feb 17 1988 attempted rape took place & I know the victim was the same age as brother T.
I can remember quite vividly back then, Huntingdale having a "knicker ripper" and a person who the media/local paper (comment news) dubbed the "Southside Rapist" .... although I'm unsure if anyone was ever caught??
I can also say that Lisa Brown who disappeared from Perth City in 1998 also attended Huntingdale ps- she was in my younger sisters year.
In early 1991 my first pt job in a Gosnells pharmacy- I worked with Kerry Turners sister- just prior to her murder.... Sadly, 2 years later her brother was also murdered- in a gay hate crime.
Later in 91 when my folks split- I moved just a stones throw from the Medora Bay house-- from then till now I have lived in these 2 places....
My MIL worked for Telecom (Telstra) Perth City from 1985 until late 1990's...

Welcome 2017!

Interesting things from this post...
The high ratio of victims and alleged murders that went to gozzie
My family had always suspected (and my dad reported to crimestoppers) our taxi night driver with regards to Kerry (so much so that i was banned from getting a lift with him to a pub or club if he was just starting shift)... he had the right car and it was normally really dirty until after the Turner disappearance, when he turned up with the car detailed including engine bay (night drivers left dad a set of car keys incase the car had to be moved.)
Lisa Brown same Primary school.

Hi,
First post here.Sorry if the question has already been asked.Has anything been said about a post made on a local news facebook page by a Merlin Black? If so could you please guide me to where i would find it as i think its interesting.
thanks

In the hours after a newsworthy arrest very late last year I was doing some sleuthing on FB regarding the CSK whoever he may be. I stumbled on a quite emotive recent post regarding the subject, with a photo of a very attractive middle aged woman who had lived in Cottesloe , worked in marketing /advertising and tragically taken her own life only weeks before the certain newsworthy event .
The poster claimed this was the CSKs first victim from HD in the late eighties, she had never recovered from the attack completely and should be regarded as another victim. I looked at the victims FB acc and also an obituary notice, however as it was not the focus of my interest at that time neglected to screenshot the post and have been unable to find it again since.
I think it was genuine.

The poster claimed the woman who committed suicide was the Huntingdale victim. The poster made the connection because the woman had a similar name to the 18-year-old Huntingdale victim. However, it was quickly determined to be incorrect. She was several years older than the Huntingdale woman would have been.

Posts making this claim were deleted.

The poster claimed the woman who committed suicide was the Huntingdale victim. The poster made the connection because the woman had a similar name to the 18-year-old Huntingdale victim. However, it was quickly determined to be incorrect. She was several years older than the Huntingdale woman would have been.

Some of the posts discussing this woman were not deleted:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Australia-8-ARREST*&p=13024649#post13024649

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Australia-8-ARREST*&p=13024661#post13024661

Thanks for clarification, from memory the poster also claimed to be a lifelong friend.

The woman who committed suicide probably was sexually assaulted (if that's what the claim was). But I don't see anything connecting it to BRE. David Troy Masters and the Southside Rapist, Donald Garlett are both possible perpetrators. Not that BRE can be ruled out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that.

There has been discussion previously of washing line being used for tying victims and about the possibility that this was impregnated with chemicals used in screen printing.
Given the current alleged interest in photography I wonder if the chemicals used in photo developing are the same or similar to those used in printing.
Anyone know?

I am a new contributor here and have taken a couple of months to read through most of the threads. I am hoping I'm not stepping on bloggers "toes" here as many seem to have definite opinions about JC. I hope someone has the photo mentioned below by "papertrail of the crush car after it was towed onto Cott beach, which I have seen posted somewhere.

Last edited by papertrail; 03-03-2016 at 11:56 PM.

I thought you all might want to see some of the Claremont Ghost's 'hints' that have been so kindly provided to me by a contributor. Very interesting. One thing that stands out to me is that Claremontghost has used a photograph of Julie Cutler's Fiat vehicle (swamped by the ocean at Cottesloe Beach) and an aerial photograph of the CG disposal scene as his cover / background page. Very sick indeed. I don't believe I have ever seen the photograph of Julie Cutler's vehicle anywhere so how did Claremont Ghost get their hands on it !

I believe it is definitely connected to CSK and one or two others.
Finding the "who?", "how?" and "why?" by thinking outside the box, esp for how and why may anser many ??'s

I am a new contributor here and have taken a couple of months to read through most of the threads. I am hoping I'm not stepping on bloggers "toes" here as many seem to have definite opinions about JC. I hope someone has the photo mentioned below by "papertrail of the crush car after it was towed onto Cott beach, which I have seen posted somewhere.

Last edited by papertrail; 03-03-2016 at 11:56 PM.

I thought you all might want to see some of the Claremont Ghost's 'hints' that have been so kindly provided to me by a contributor. Very interesting. One thing that stands out to me is that Claremontghost has used a photograph of Julie Cutler's Fiat vehicle (swamped by the ocean at Cottesloe Beach) and an aerial photograph of the CG disposal scene as his cover / background page. Very sick indeed. I don't believe I have ever seen the photograph of Julie Cutler's vehicle anywhere so how did Claremont Ghost get their hands on it !

I believe it is definitely connected to CSK and one or two others.
Finding the "who?", "how?" and "why?" by thinking outside the box, esp for how and why may anser many ??'s
Interesting. Claremont Ghost using those pics. My first assumption is "from a newspaper", but if you haven't seen either pic before in the news, then my next assumption would be SLSWA or WAPOL, if either of the pics is taken from a helicopter. Then if CG is connected to the JC case then we might be dealing with JC being unconnected to CSK, and a person I once suspected to be a POI, must still be in the frame

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

The original FB poster was the lifelong friend of the victim?

Quid Pro Quo DR Lecter....."however it was quickly determined to be incorrect"....by whom .? " Posts making this claim were deleted " ....-so there was more than one post(er) making the claim.?.....
Now, years of drinkin rotgut whisky straight has dulled my once sharp mind,..,but you are a fairly smooth operator DR. Sutton... all over the facts of it otherwise....and you also neglected to screenshot the post?

Quid Pro Quo DR Lecter....."however it was quickly determined to be incorrect"....by whom .? " Posts making this claim were deleted " ....-so there was more than one post(er) making the claim.?.....
Now, years of drinkin rotgut whisky straight has dulled my once sharp mind,..,but you are a fairly smooth operator DR. Sutton... all over the facts of it otherwise....and you also neglected to screenshot the post?

Excellent drinking skills and research there wise guy .

There has been discussion previously of washing line being used for tying victims and about the possibility that this was impregnated with chemicals used in screen printing.
Given the current alleged interest in photography I wonder if the chemicals used in photo developing are the same or similar to those used in printing.
Anyone know?

I'm not sure about printing chemicals. Day care centres might use their clothes line to hang the childrens paintings to dry.

I thought I saw the picture posted by papertrail, but now can't find it. I have a theory that may include the person you once suspected petedavo.

I apologise as relevant thread with newpaper posts of JC's last known movements which I was going to reply to, I now can't find at the moment. Having trouble navigating.

By "How"and Why" ?, I meant how and why did the car end up upside down 50m west of the Cottesloe Groyne, with doors shut, windows up, lights on, crushed roof to almost the top of doors, and the back seat washed up on a nearby beach.

I have seen previous posts that seemed to agree the car must have been driven down the access beach ramp across the sand and into the water. The only other logical way it ma have entered the water is to have been driven off the groyne, which seemed to be suggested by the police at the time.
I lived in a share house a few houses up from the Cott Beach ramp when I first moved to Perth in the early 80's for post grad at UWA. I swam every morning for 2 years winter and summer around the pylon to end of groyne and back, although we had moved by 1988. IMO it would have been almost impossible for the car to be driven on sand and not get bogged in sea at door level. There could be no roof damage, there was no big sea, we have only one tide a day and little if any tidal movement to move it where it was found. You could see in the photo after it was towed to shore that the sea was small that morning.
Also it would have been almost impossible for it to be driven off the end of Groyne. In those day if I remember correctly, only a 4WD, driving on sand could reach the groyne and the only vechicle I have ever seen on the gryone if the beach lifeguard's 4WD. The beach is floodlit all night, next to Marine Parade which even at 2.00 am would have cars on it, along with people possible observing from house or walking and the noise of something revving down the groyne and crashing into rocks would have been heard by hundreds.
There was no noise and no sightings even under floodlights and close to residents.

"How?" This is not even logical but others have said think out of the box and some may have suggested this. IMO the car has been placed by a boat or some sort of floating barge. At the time in 1988, Perth was laying the first undersea telecommunications cable to transverse the Indian Ocean to Africa (via a small island off Maldives). Would have BRE had access to any of this equipment? He would have only been 18 1/2, but out of school and working for 18 months.

"Why?" Two days after JC disappeared and with great difficultly and danger from being seen why was it important that the car was found, It had its lights on and was a beacon begging to be found only hours after it was put in the water.

IMO the answer illogically again has to be connected with it being in the Westerly direction, as a beacon. I also think the book with the electrical diagram found in the building opp KK may be a clue. It may not simple be just North, south east and west. What are the degrees between the lines in that diagram? Again, I'm having an epic fail at trying to copy and past the article with the circular winding diagram in it. Do other bodies that have been found, including GR fit in with this? Was JC stalked and abducted for a group who had their own secret signals? Was going to Iona something to do with her abduction?

"Who"? in my next post.

I thought I saw the picture posted by papertrail, but now can't find it. I have a theory that may include the person you once suspected petedavo.

I apologise as relevant thread with newpaper posts of JC's last known movements which I was going to reply to, I now can't find at the moment. Having trouble navigating.

By "How"and Why" ?, I meant how and why did the car end up upside down 50m west of the Cottesloe Groyne, with doors shut, windows up, lights on, crushed roof to almost the top of doors, and the back seat washed up on a nearby beach.

I have seen previous posts that seemed to agree the car must have been driven down the access beach ramp across the sand and into the water. The only other logical way it ma have entered the water is to have been driven off the groyne, which seemed to be suggested by the police at the time.
I lived in a share house a few houses up from the Cott Beach ramp when I first moved to Perth in the early 80's for post grad at UWA. I swam every morning for 2 years winter and summer around the pylon to end of groyne and back, although we had moved by 1988. IMO it would have been almost impossible for the car to be driven on sand and not get bogged in sea at door level. There could be no roof damage, there was no big sea, we have only one tide a day and little if any tidal movement to move it where it was found. You could see in the photo after it was towed to shore that the sea was small that morning.
Also it would have been almost impossible for it to be driven off the end of Groyne. In those day if I remember correctly, only a 4WD, driving on sand could reach the groyne and the only vechicle I have ever seen on the gryone if the beach lifeguard's 4WD. The beach is floodlit all night, next to Marine Parade which even at 2.00 am would have cars on it, along with people possible observing from house or walking and the noise of something revving down the groyne and crashing into rocks would have been heard by hundreds.
There was no noise and no sightings even under floodlights and close to residents.

"How?" This is not even logical but others have said think out of the box and some may have suggested this. IMO the car has been placed by a boat or some sort of floating barge. At the time in 1988, Perth was laying the first undersea telecommunications cable to transverse the Indian Ocean to Africa (via a small island off Maldives). Would have BRE had access to any of this equipment? He would have only been 18 1/2, but out of school and working for 18 months.

"Why?" Two days after JC disappeared and with great difficultly and danger from being seen why was it important that the car was found, It had its lights on and was a beacon begging to be found only hours after it was put in the water.

IMO the answer illogically again has to be connected with it being in the Westerly direction, as a beacon. I also think the book with the electrical diagram found in the building opp KK may be a clue. It may not simple be just North, south east and west. What are the degrees between the lines in that diagram? Again, I'm having an epic fail at trying to copy and past the article with the circular winding diagram in it. Do other bodies that have been found, including GR fit in with this? Was JC stalked and abducted for a group who had their own secret signals? Was going to Iona something to do with her abduction?

"Who"? in my next post.
I walk frequently in the Cottesloe Beach area and have seen the water come up to the existing ramp/road on quite a few occasions in rough weather - effectively right up to the wall at the SLSC. Personally I think it is very possible if the weather was poor. Would be interesting to see the tide and weather report for the night in question.

"Who"? in my next post.
I walk frequently in the Cottesloe Beach area and have seen the water come up to the existing ramp/road on quite a few occasions in rough weather - effectively right up to the wall at the SLSC. Personally I think it is very possible if the weather was poor. Would be interesting to see the tide and weather report for the night in question.

EDIT:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...have-to-be-moved-because-of-high-tide/8349412

Reactions: DRT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member