Found Deceased Australia - Colleen Mary South, 58, Renown Park, car found w/airbags deployed at Bunguluke, 3 Jul 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't they search that area?
Presumably. A 2km radius is a larger area than it sounds but family or other trusted people fanning out and calling to her might have gotten a response even if she wasn't physically found, had she been able to respond. I don't know how long it was after the accident that family was even made aware though.

Presumably. A 2km radius is a larger area than it sounds but family or other trusted people fanning out and calling to her might have gotten a response even if she wasn't physically found, had she been able to respond. I don't know how long it was after the accident that family was even made aware though.

It makes me think of other cases where people have been found close to where they were last seen despite searches.

In particular I'm thinking of William Tyrrell and how some people are certain he would of been found by now if he was nearby. But then I read comments from searchers and trackers who say it's possible to miss a small child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back