Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We passed through Aireys about an hour ago and there were a couple of police cars heading into the town at speed.
There is a sign near the centre of town advertising Sunday market. I wonder if it was operating last Sunday, as it would have brought locals & visitors out on that morning.
It’s school holidays and Lorne is busy. There would have been loads of people around last Sunday. If she did go running along the Great Ocean Road in daylight someone would have seen her.

:thinking:

Gardener.... Trooper....
must be the "er" in the name and BT got confused.
(Gardener noticed it was Mr., rather than Mrs. in the other article about career...)

But I'm just guessing...

Yes, she does have some rather strong views. From her letters to the editor, she seems to come from money (or the pretense of it at least). Her husband's career sounds impressive and he most likely makes a great income that could support them both. They have a holiday home and nice cars. Her career (or lack of it) is only interesting if it relates to possible reasons for her going missing. Quite right, that she should not be missing. :(

One thing I found off... off as a three dollar bill..... she publicises her disposable income, the fine blazers of the kids at private primary school, the house here , the house there... this is a woman insecure, and if there appears to be money, there is the hint of unpayable debt......... that could be a factor..

I hardly think some irritated reader of the Age, provoked into a frenzy of envy over her plethora of published letters has kidnapped her...that's a far stretch... although Age letters to the editor folks are strange!.

O/T....All these women disappearing....Here's yet another one !!

20 year old woman SELENA COLLINSON

Last seen in Ocean Ave, on the far north coast of NSW last Saturday at 12.30pm.

Her abandoned car was found last Sunday.

This story appeared in the DAILY MAIL on 2/10/2017 (yesterday)... if anyone would like to start a thread for her with the Daily Mail link in which this pic appears

attachment.php

Attachments

• 44F1B6E000000578-4939624-image-a-51_1506910836357.jpg
    44F1B6E000000578-4939624-image-a-51_1506910836357.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 233
No helicopters or other search/police vehicles spotted since I last posted

Don't they usually search until around 20:00?
iirc...
hmmmmm..... wonder if this means anything.
thanks for the updates!

No helicopters or other search/police vehicles spotted since I last posted

I wonder if there's a chance she has been located or another Avenue is being followed up.

There is still plenty of daylight to search....

Thanks! Keep us posted, please!

O/T....All these women disappearing....Here's yet another one !!

20 year old woman SELENA COLLINSON

Last seen in Ocean Ave, on the far north coast of NSW last Saturday at 12.30pm.

Her abandoned car was found last Sunday.

This story appeared in the DAILY MAIL on 2/10/2017 (yesterday)... if anyone would like to start a thread for her with the Daily Mail link in which this pic appears

attachment.php

Shes been found safe and well http://www.tweedvalleyweekly.net.au/search-widens-locate-20-year-old-selena-collinson-missing/

We passed through Aireys about an hour ago and there were a couple of police cars heading into the town at speed.
There is a sign near the centre of town advertising Sunday market. I wonder if it was operating last Sunday, as it would have brought locals & visitors out on that morning.
It’s school holidays and Lorne is busy. There would have been loads of people around last Sunday. If she did go running along the Great Ocean Road in daylight someone would have seen her.

It's a monthly market. I used to attend as a stallholder

Gardener.... Trooper....
must be the "er" in the name and BT got confused.
(Gardener noticed it was Mr., rather than Mrs. in the other article about career...)

But I'm just guessing...

Yes, sorry just eye rolling myself ✌🏻

RSBM

One thing I found off... off as a three dollar bill..... she publicises her disposable income, the fine blazers of the kids at private primary school, the house here , the house there... this is a woman insecure, and if there appears to be money, there is the hint of unpayable debt......... that could be a factor..

My first thought about that letter to the editor:

Bragging rights

As a mother of three children at private primary schools, I take offence to your article questioning whether such schools are a waste of money (The Age, 14/7). Among the many benefits I have experienced are my daughters looking simply elegant in their wool blazers, being able to proudly display the private school sticker on the back of my European luxury car, and of course telling everyone who asks (and even those who do not) where my children go to school.

Elisa Curry, Surrey Hills

... was that surely she couldn't be serious. The sticker on her luxury car, and telling everyone who asks, and even those who don't, where her kids go to school? :waitasec: Tongue in cheek?

RSBM

My first thought about that letter to the editor:

... was that surely she couldn't be serious. The sticker on her luxury car, and telling everyone who asks, and even those who don't, where her kids go to school? :waitasec: Tongue in cheek?

I thought it was tongue in cheek but not 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem