Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t strike me as a place to go for a close-to-midnight run alone. To tell you the truth, I wouldn’t go running on the shoulder of the Great Ocean Road during the day, let alone at night — especially around the headlands. The drivers of what pass for tour buses scare the bejeezus out of me even when I’m in a car.

Absolutely Bo there is no where to run against traffic on the great ocean road. Personally find it difficult to even drive around the curves and winding coastal road. And why take a 2230 run after watching the Grand Finals (considering a few light refreshments may have been consumed with neighbours). I'm glad the black lab was spared, this dear lady aint coming back.

Do we know the ages of the children? Perhaps old enough to be left alone whilst a member of the family (as mentioned up thread) left SH and made a late night visit?

It might just be a slip of the tongue but I don’t like it when anyone uses past tense to describe a misper.

yeah, I noticed that too, but decided to give it a pass, as I was busy clobbering the husband.
Plus JM fb page is pretty mild (but ya never know...)
And I don't worry too much about the past tense, because they are reflecting back on experiences with the person...and again, usually preceded by a question, such as
"when did you meet", or
Q - "what was she like when you last saw her..."
A - she seemed in good spirits
Q - "was she usually in good spirits? What type of person was she...?"
...etc...
and the answer is returned in the past tense...

But if someone comes out with a past tense reference without a question at all, or a past tense prompt.... then that's maybe not so good.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

Her pet dog, a black labrador, was believed to have been with her but last night was found in a neighbouring yard in a distressed state but uninjured. It’s now unclear whether Ms Curry went for a run as thought on Saturday evening.
It comes after a neighbour reported a possible sighting of a woman running without her dog on the Cliff Top Walk path at Sunnymead around 8am Sunday morning.

Sunnymeade is north of Aireys going toward Anglesea.

I’m still stuck on the female
neighbour who talks with her eyes closed... doesn’t want to see maybe? Is it possible old mate hubby and her are “close”? Money or another woman are the usual motives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go again....

Another wifey goes for a walk into oblivion after a blue.....to clear her mind after watching the footy show and miraculously her phone goes missing and turned off never to be found.

Anyone knows what the husband does for a crust? I ask because there is usually a pattern that starts to form. Business going bad eh?

He works as Head of Regulatory and Corporate Affairs for the Australian Leisure and Hospitality Group.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

We employ over 15,000 people across Australia at more than 330 licensed venues and in excess of 550 retail liquor outlets.

Our four main business activities are:

Pub operations such as bar, food, accommodation, functions and entertainment.
Retail liquor sales incorporating large liquor stores, drive through outlets and walk-in bottle shops. Our brands include BWS and Dan Murphy’s.
Property development. We acquire, redevelop, and refurbish venues to optimise our portfolio and offer state-of-the-art, comfortable, and interesting places to visit.
Gambling operations. We are Australia’s leading pub operator of electronic gaming machines, wagering, sports betting outlets and KENO.
https://www.alhgroup.com.au/about

yeah, I noticed that too, but decided to give it a pass, as I was busy clobbering the husband.
Plus JM fb page is pretty mild (but ya never know...)
And I don't worry too much about the past tense, because they are reflecting back on experiences with the person...and again, usually preceded by a question, such as
"when did you meet", or
Q - "what was she like when you last saw her..."
A - she seemed in good spirits
Q - "was she usually in good spirits? What type of person was she...?"
...etc...
and the answer is returned in the past tense...

But if someone comes out with a past tense reference without a question at all, or a past tense prompt.... then that's maybe not so good.

More the ‘switch’ in tense I don’t like:

‘He said Mrs Curry is an intelligent woman, educated in law and economics, and a reliable friend.

“She was always there for her friends, especially her girlfriends in need,” Mr Minney said.’

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

Yesterday he was too distraught to speak on camera...not so today 🤥

To be fair, he does a lot of public speaking. Presents papers to regulatory groups. Is Secretary of the Hoteliers Association.
If you google David Curry ALH Group you will see a huge myriad of items come up.

More the ‘switch’ in tense I don’t like:

‘He said Mrs Curry is an intelligent woman, educated in law and economics, and a reliable friend.

“She was always there for her friends, especially her girlfriends in need,” Mr Minney said.’

But only one is a direct quote...
the other is journalist's statement. Hmmm.
I would have to see the interview in it's entirety to really have any sort of sound basis to consider anything odd or not. Sloppy journalism abounds.

To be fair, he does a lot of public speaking. Presents papers to regulatory groups. Is Secretary of the Hoteliers Association.
If you google David Curry ALH Group you will see a huge myriad of items come up.

Do you think that accounts for his lack of emotion?

Quoting my own post again...
I can't view this video since it won't play for me in Japan,
but that is the title of it...
is this a new video?
What does it say?

What he didn’t say is that he thought she’d never be found — in the clip anyway.

I haven't seen anything about the use of sniffer dogs.

Do you think that accounts for his lack of emotion?

I don't know. He may have slipped into 'professional mode' when he was speaking. I know that I can do that when speaking on the phone to clients, outside of my work hours, no matter what is going on at home or where I may be when they call.

I certainly do not feel good about the circumstances of Elisa's disappearance, and how the family were conveniently away at a crowded high-profile event when it happened. But I did want to mention his exposure to public speaking which may have accounted for him being able to keep it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem