Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm if the couple who visited that evening is RB and her partner? They live next door at number 14.

I read early on that one of the visitors left and went to work. Does anyone know if that was the friend who watched the grand final or one of the couple who visited later?

here's a map of Surrey hills to Aireys Inlet. Not sure if it's been posted before. I tried to catch up but i did miss a page, maybe 2. Anyway, if someone doesn't use the freeway (to avoid CCTV) then it takes quite a bit longer, or is that a bus image i see?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 12.54.16 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 12.54.16 pm.png
    279.4 KB · Views: 196
I think you read that incorrectly. I think Eliza is a non practicing lawyer and now stay at home mum.

The non-practising solicitor and full-time mother's husband and children are said to be very distressed.

*advertiser censored*. I think I have too. I think I'll just go back to reading and not commenting lest I continue to make a tool of myself!

Not 100% sure but I use to live in Geelong and you either use the bypass that is a toll or highway either way, toll or red light and speed cameras are everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here's a map of Surrey hills to Aireys Inlet. Not sure if it's been posted before. I tried to catch up but i did miss a page, maybe 2. Anyway, if someone doesn't use the freeway (to avoid CCTV) then it takes quite a bit longer, or is that a bus image i see?

attachment.php

sorry to quote myself, but that's actually a train... why they don't give me driving time, is beyond me?

Can anyone confirm if the couple who visited that evening is RB and her partner? They live next door at number 14.

I read early on that one of the visitors left and went to work. Does anyone know if that was the friend who watched the grand final or one of the couple who visited later?

We don't know which neighbour is what. We can only speculate.

Well that didn't last long - my self imposed non commenting exile...

Gone girl is a movie in which the wife stages her own disappearance. Not suggesting Elisa has done this but was just stating that aspects of this case seem inline with suicide or wanting to disappear

sorry forgot to quote, this post was in response to they will get you

I've seen quicker $100,000.00 rewards posted for a missing Landrover , a missing Lhapsa , a missing Laguiole knife , a missing Limoge saucer, ......

what's the matter with him?...

It's an hour and 40 mins from the start of the westgate but add an hour for peak hour . Surry hills to Westgate 30 mins or thereabouts . Aireys street is a dirt road . Gravel . And Aireys is a very quiet town at night . I'm sure. someone would have heard a car coming and /or going from their property . The police will have reports of that if someone's come forward . I think they're holding their cards very closely . Someone must know something .

Because it wasn't her.
Maybe someone that looked like her.
I'm behind on my reading, sorry.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Yep, and I was responding to the possible sighting, so was wondering if the witness knows Elisa, but wasn't sure if it was her, because maybe it was too far away to be certain; or was the witness someone who does not know Elisa, but later noticed that the missing Elisa fit the description of a woman he/she saw running earlier, but can't be sure it was her.
And then I pondered [if it were Elisa] why wouldn't the dog stay with her?
Implying, it probably wasn't her.
Now later on down the line, we discovered that Elisa didn't even run with her dog, afterall...
In the end, I think it's been nearly determined that Elisa herself never even went running in the first place. (Fitbit left behind, and such.)
And I'm sure circumstances will be changing again soon.

But in the early days, I just wanted to know by whom and from what distance was the possible sighting; and why that person couldn't be certain it was Elisa.
(And ↑ that's probably how I should have worded it.)

It made sense at the time, anyway. :dunno:

So if the hubby did it - he wouldn't be so silly as to drive down & then back, would he? I mean it's pretty stupid - especially with all the goings on now re poor Karen Ristevski. But then again, anything is possible I guess... I find it a little intriguing that her friend came back to chat to her about a personal matter. If i was having personal issues, I imagine a talk with a friend might help dissuade me from self-harm? A problem shared is a problem halved, as they say. Or is it more sinister? To tell you the truth the video of the friend made me think straight off, she's "on" something, eyes half closed? Loss of sleep? Totally wired? Just ruminating...& MOO

Hell Yeah! I just can’t understand the lack of outcry from her “people” friends, family, extended family, various photos it’s all so vague... so I conclude;

1) the family and friends accept this as suicide and therefore happy for this all to go away without the public embarrassment.
My first husband took his own life, the first thing his mother said was “how do I explain this to my friends and family” she was terribly embarrassed.

2) she has no bio family? And no real friends
Strange, very strange mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stay away either! It's playing on my mind.

re: 2) Mum died in 2015. No friends or other family could be a sign of an abusive marriage, perpetrators seek to isolate their victims from their support networks.

Nobody is coming forward to stand up for Elisa. No-one seems to have photos of her. Her husband doesn't seem to know what colour her eyes are. The picture this paints is quite heartbreaking. I so hope she is OK.

On google maps, if you select to drive from surreyhills to airey's (selecting options of not on tolls or highways) it takes 3hrs 20 mins each way.

If the husband sent the 10.30pm text message to her from Surrey hills and if they arrived at aireys at 9am (so leaving at 7.30am driving on tolls and highway and getting up at say 7am to get kids ready) this gives the husband 8.5hrs total. If it takes 6hrs 40mins of driving (Not on tolls or highways) then it leaves him around 2hrs spare.
How risky would it be for him though? What if a kid woke up at 5am and came into his room. Surely the neighbours would hear the car at night too with the gravel roads.

I don't think the husband as the killer is possible. Maybe a hitperson but not him.

So if the hubby did it - he wouldn't be so silly as to drive down & then back, would he? I mean it's pretty stupid - especially with all the goings on now re poor Karen Ristevski. But then again, anything is possible I guess... I find it a little intriguing that her friend came back to chat to her about a personal matter. If i was having personal issues, I imagine a talk with a friend might help dissuade me from self-harm? A problem shared is a problem halved, as they say. Or is it more sinister? To tell you the truth the video of the friend made me think straight off, she's "on" something, eyes half closed? Loss of sleep? Totally wired? Just ruminating...& MOO

I agree. She reminded me of my grandmother who looked like that when she was on a high (she suffered manic depression / bipolar). Just sayin!

I find it interesting that the whole thread was up in arms about a LE flyer stating that Elisa is a reported alcoholic, and yet the thread has started to speculate wildly about her having an eating disorder or body image issues, among other things. The alcoholism flyer is about as close to a fact as we have in this case. Nearly everything else is speculation.

Also, if the husband knows his wife is a victim of foul play, but she hasn't been discovered yet, I doubt he's going to post a massive reward. He might also be on a pretty heavy dose of anti-anxiety medicine. Just speculating back at the rampant speculation against the husband.

On google maps, if you select to drive from surreyhills to airey's (selecting options of not on tolls or highways) it takes 3hrs 20 mins each way.

If the husband sent the 10.30pm text message to her from Surrey hills and if they arrived at aireys at 9am (so leaving at 7.30am driving on tolls and highway and getting up at say 7am to get kids ready) this gives the husband 8.5hrs total. If it takes 6hrs 40mins of driving (Not on tolls or highways) then it leaves him around 2hrs spare.
How risky would it be for him though? What if a kid woke up at 5am and came into his room. Surely the neighbours would hear the car at night too with the gravel roads.

I don't think the husband as the killer is possible. Maybe a hitperson but not him.

BBM. I think that is train time, not driving time, the 3 hours & 40 minutes. On the map i posted where it takes that long, the train stations have been highlighted by google, and there is no 'car' image. At first i thought it was a bus, but with highlighting the train stations it appears it's a train route.

do you know for sure it would take that long by car?

a hitman is an interesting theory - hubby would need an untraceable phone for that wouldn't he? If he's not stupid. or i suppose one could be arranged by pure face to face talk. being in the gaming industry it might not be too hard to find one either :(

Potential marital or financial problems will be explored as police try to understand Elisa Curry's state of mind in the hours before the Melbourne mother of three disappeared from her family's holiday home nearly a week ago.

"We haven't got a crime," Inspector Seel said, although he added that everything was "still on the table".

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...or-elisa-curry-continues-20171006-gyvl8g.html

I think they are pretty much set on suicide or accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3