Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The phone last pinged the Airey's Inlet tower at 10.30 pm. I think they are assuming because there were no more pings the phone was switched off, as while on phones keep pinging towers. That said, they never give us the full story on phones. We only got the story on JM's phone after they go AB. Everybody was asking, 'what about her phone!', cops were all over it and were not keeping us in the loop!

:cool:<------- I just felt you'd be a keeper.. that is an excellent point, one that shot thru to the keeper for me, ... there has to be more, much much more to the story of the phone, and I keep returning to it like a dog to a bone, this bit -----> while on phones keep pinging towers. That said, they never give us the full story on phones. We only got the story on JM's phone after they got AB.

I think I've read that pings only happen when the location changes (phone connects to a different tower) or a call or message occurs. I wonder how far the phone could travel without the tower changing. Would a switched on phone ping if she only went a couple of hundred metres to the beach?

Hmmm, very interesting. I just would have thought her husband might try to call her that evening. Check on her, give her an update on the kids. It's my feeling he was trying to do that and getting no answer, and this is why he rushed down there so early on Sunday morning, and reported her missing immediately.

Does anyone turn off their phone at night?

I never do in case of an emergency.
If I was away from my husband and children & knowing they were out and then travelling. I wouldn't turn it off. I just wouldn't. Just in case.
Just wondering.

If it were me, def not! I'd keep it on to feel safe (that place looks spooky at night) and to be reachable in case something happened with the kids.

the phone turned off has all the air of real serious and chunked up rage about it, from either end.. he , apparently , turns over and goes to sleep up in Melbourne, she, apparently .. er.. what?.. disappears ENTIRELY.. not a scrap of paper, a leaf , a twig , a fibre, a fingerprint out of place.... . . rage, rage, rage.

:cool:<------- I just felt you'd be a keeper.. that is an excellent point, one that shot thru to the keeper for me, ... there has to be more, much much more to the story of the phone, and I keep returning to it like a dog to a bone, this bit -----> while on phones keep pinging towers. That said, they never give us the full story on phones. We only got the story on JM's phone after they got AB.

• :blushing:

the phone turned off has all the air of real serious and chunked up rage about it, from either end.. he , apparently , turns over and goes to sleep up in Melbourne, she, apparently .. er.. what?.. disappears ENTIRELY.. not a scrap of paper, a leaf , a twig , a fibre, a fingerprint out of place.... . . rage, rage, rage.

hmmm, good point! Now I'm in two minds. I was thinking maybe he felt conflicted. Three kids, in bed asleep. Should he wake them up and drive all the way down there to find their mum safe in bed asleep. Or should he just got first thing, as first thing is the less crazier option. If this line of thinking is true he'd be feeling very upset with himself for not heading down there Sat night and checking on her. He'll live with that for the rest of his life poor guy.

Does anyone turn off their phone at night?

I never do in case of an emergency.
If I was away from my husband and children & knowing they were out and then travelling. I wouldn't turn it off. I just wouldn't. Just in case.
Just wondering.

I agree. Most people don't turn off their phones. I think that would be unusual behaviour to turn off your phone, but still a possibility. Could it have gone flat? Maybe.

Nope, Ted Bundy looks like a psychopath. He has the eyes of a very intense person. He makes me feel quite ill.

certainly in the end.. but initially? when he was just murdering a few :( -- before his final rampage? Idk. It was a fact that girls fell for his broken arm facade. he certainly looked evil after his escape from court, & then of course after his florida rampage ... but that could be an indication he was getting much much worse psychologically. In the beginning he didn't look like a killer IMO. I think that's why some many died initially. complete psychopathic *advertiser censored*!

Hmmm, very interesting. I just would have thought her husband might try to call her that evening. Check on her, give her an update on the kids. It's my feeling he was trying to do that and getting no answer, and this is why he rushed down there so early on Sunday morning, and reported her missing immediately.

Was there a message or call at 10:30--do we know who from/to?

I would have thought kids were in bed before then. Nothing to update about before morning.

Edit: "It's odd that she was communicating with family as of 10.30pm but has not been seen since," Senior Sergeant Robert Wilby said https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/373...rom-aireys-inlet-while-family-at-grand-final/

Husband or other family?

Another big question is where were the clothes and shoes that Elisa was wearing on the Saturday? Surely the friend and neighbours can remember what she was wearing. If the clothes and shoes she was wearing were found in the house (EG on the floor of the bedroom, etc) then this would show that she more than likely did go to bed on the Saturday night.

If her clothes were found in her house then I'm of the opinion that she didn't harm herself.

Could this be it?

- She plans suicide.
- Deletes her Facebook account.
- Tells husband she needs the day to herself, to hang out with friends. Encourages him to take kids to the footy without her.
- See's friends, decides to have a drink. Hasn't had one in a long time - there's no need to care anymore.
- Neighbours come for dinner. She gets drunk.
- Neighbours leave, call husband worried.
- Female neighbour promises husband to keep an eye her, goes back to see her into bed.
- EC convinces neighbour she is fine. Pretends to go to bed.
- Neighbour leaves, confident she'll be ok.
- EC switches phone to flight mode. Keeps it with her for pics of her kids.
- Leaves for the beach, forgets about the dog and locking the gate.
- Arrives at beach. Takes one more look at her kids. Swims out.
- Dog wakes up, finds her gone, leaves property to find her.
- Husband is calling. No answer. Husband is worried. Decides to head down first thing in the morning so as not to worry the kids.
- Husband arrives. NO EC, he freaks out. Calls police immediately. Explains the situation, cops jump in straight away.
- Cops, still not sure if suicide or not, so keep up the press conferences just in case.
- Becomes clear she's done this to herself, cops wind down investigation.

Sorry if this comes across as insensitive. I'm new, and have seen other posts like this so thought it would be ok.

Another big question is where were the clothes and shoes that Elisa was wearing on the Saturday? Surely the friend and neighbours can remember what she was wearing. If the clothes and shoes she was wearing were found in the house (EG on the floor of the bedroom, etc) then this would show that she more than likely did go to bed on the Saturday night.

If her clothes were found in her house then I'm of the opinion that she didn't harm herself.

Great question!

The first theory I had when I heard Elisa was missing, last seen by neighbours and had sent a text before she disappeared regarding same sex marriage -was that she was killed because of it. i.e. Elisa was quite opinionated, and the debate has been very divisive with a lot of ANGRY people.
Why Tony Abbott got headbutted in the face in Tasmania supposedly just because of his views.
I wonder if the neighbours have strong views? Maybe they argued and she left and then the wife went back to apologise to Elisa and had more words.
The neighbour putting her to bed may not have been the Good Samaritan act but a drunken scream fest.
‘ get out, go home I’m going to bed’
Perhaps the neighbour stole the phone off the kitchen bench and left the gate open deliberately on the way out and the dog got out. Maybe Elisa went looking for the dog and the phone and something bad happened.

IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Information caravan set up in last-ditch attempt to find missing mum
7 News Melbourne
2 hours ago (as at 20:30 AEST 6 October 2017)

‘The 43-year-old hasn't been seen for a week.’

[video]https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/37383593/caravan-set-up-for-elisa-curry-missing-mum-information/[/video]

- The video was made by the media department.
- The media dept made a mistake by including an internal police circular.
- As soon as they became aware, the video was deleted.
- Unfortunately, it was seen by some people and media outlets.
- He agrees it was not appropriate, the media dept have apologised to him, he has apologised to the family, they have accepted his apology.

Reply to me from Insp Peter Seel today. He seems a good person to take on the responsibility of dealing with this personally. We have agreed that the matter is now closed.

Thanks for this South Aussie...I think that's what I was expecting from a phone convo. Good on him for following it thru. Very gracious of the family too.

Phone coverage is hit and miss in the Great Ocean Road/Otways region.

Sorry I don't know how to post images, but I checked Telstra's mobile coverage map. Heading inland into the scrub from the Airey's Inlet coast, you only have to travel 5-6kms (30 minute run?) before the coverage gets patchy and there are areas where there's none at all.

:drumroll::rocker:,,,,,, , Constable... the IQ level around here is stratospheric, some excellent sleuthing perspectives going on.. ..

Because surely, she didn't wear the same clothes all day Saturday, hanging around at home, then off to a convivial gathering, re TV of final, then, home, to bed, surely surely not in the same clobber ,... that couldn't be. .. and what an OBVIOUS question to ponder!!...

ooo and :welcome: Constable, I missed picking on you..

Phone coverage is hit and miss in the Great Ocean Road/Otways region.

Sorry I don't know how to post images, but I checked Telstra's mobile coverage map. Heading inland into the scrub from the Airey's Inlet coast, you only have to travel 5-6kms (30 minute run?) before the coverage gets patchy and there are areas where there's none at all.

Wow, and if she was with vodafone it would be even worse. Didn't even think of that. Good pick up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14