Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her being home without her family, why she didn't go to the grand final - is key. They need to understand why this happened. Husband would know why. And has possibly told police.

I dislike football and I'm looking for any opportunity to have complete silence. (I'm a SAHM) So unless those footy tickets were in a corporate box with food and booze (and no kids) I wouldn't go either!

I never would have believed the suicide angle of a mother until the Robyn santon case either. It's hard to imagine leaving your children :( the reports saying she seemed in good spirits don't mean much because usually if a person has made up their mind to kill themselves they are at peace with the idea and even come across as happier than usual because they have made the decision. Anyway it's a strange case and I thought I would put my 2 cents worth in :)

I haven't seen you for years, Froglady. Welcome back.

I do think the sunrise to 11am request may be more for witnesses who may have seen Elisa running that way. Perhaps that first witness who thought they saw Elisa running, saw the runner at around 11am, on that particular route. Or the family did do a drive along her regular routes to see if they could see her, at around that time.

Yes, possible. But why cut it off at 11am? Would that allow enough time for a run from Aireys to Lorne and back? Even though they have no idea if she went running at all or at what time?

Maybe DC is only 80% sure her running shoes were missing? Not positive enough for police to let the public know?

I don't know?! The more posts I read the more I flip and flop and have more questions..:tantrum:

she has to keep two houses up to par, with the neighbors of both locations. these are million dollar properties, as a low , low estimate. so, yes, I think I can fairly claim that she would at least have these cards, and naturally many more, like a wine merchant card, a Hotel Association card, loyalty cards, platinum this and gold that, credit cards for travelling to marathon events, air line flybuy stuff, ... then there is the Country Road card for the sheets, and towels and linen, the lagouile card for the cutlery, a JB hi fi card for the kids, .. oh. I could go on..

Hate shopping... you would have to admit, dear ialiwa, that you would be in the minority range. Entire forests of trees and acres of the best grazing land are stripped to the core to erect vast palaces specifically attuned to the determined shopper of Melbourne, and the prize customer is the one with 2 or more houses to equip and maintain....

common sense says she has those cards..

yes but i have 4 properties (not bragging sincerely please). or 5 if you include my own. i do my shopping online if i can, & so does hubby, except for the occasional shopping trip -- like how i went on one last week, for the kids enjoyment. the last was like 4 months ago. When you say shopping and cards are the norm, i just wonder? I'm actually not superficial and for some reason i think Elisa wasn't either. Just remember -- everyone is different.. We each have a different opinion on the matter & that's good yes? Assuming she's a shopper is an assumption. Most of my friends, of the same thoughts as me, don't shop either... only occasionally MOO

So was Ted Bundy.
Seriously I too agree with you but ya never know what will set someone off the dial.
Kinda off topic but I nearly climbed across a conference table to get into my lying boss's face. I still can't believe my rage as I've never before or never again done anything like that. He never tried that again.

oooh! May we start a thread on this in the off-topic category somewhere? :)
(But then, I'd never get off my iPad.)

I don't think not going to the grand final is that big a deal. My hubby goes to the footy with the kids all the time without me because I'm not a huge fan. I might watch it on tv but like others have said I'm stoked to have some time out haha.

Her being home alone and the question of why is key to two theories:

1. Suicide theory. She planned to be alone in the house so she could do what she wanted to do. Therefor, was it a special request from her to be left alone?

2. Hitman theory. Husband planned for her to be alone in the house, so as hitman could do his thing in super quiet surrounds of Airey's Inlet without anyone noticing.

yes but i have 4 properties (not bragging sincerely please). or 5 if you include my own. i do my shopping online if i can, & so does hubby, except for the occasional shopping trip -- like how i went on one last week, for the kids enjoyment. the last was like 4 months ago. When you say shopping and cards are the norm, i just wonder? I'm actually not superficial and for some reason i think Elisa wasn't either. Just remember -- everyone is different.. We each have a different opinion on the matter & that's good yes? Assuming she's a shopper is an assumption. Most of my friends, of the same thoughts as me, don't shop either... only occasionally MOO

Of course you don't spend your money on shopping. That's why you have 5 properties ;)

Is it a regular thing for police to put so much time and effort into a suspected suicide? Asking for dash cam footage? Are the looking for video of her walking the streets, other cars in the area, or both?
I can recall cases of suspected suicides (and the person was missing at the time) where the police has asked the public for dashcam footage, and asked residents and businesses for CCTV footage.
The police will also bring out the air wing, if available, for suicidal people who have wandered off into the bush, for example. It happens very regularly. And they will act very quickly, as it's usually pretty urgent, obviously.

And I might be really tempted to turn mine off if I were very very angry.

So, you're very very angry, you turn off your phone, and--what? Surely you don't plan to jump off a cliff, that's playing right into their hands. You stay around and make trouble.

Or if you suicide to teach them a lesson, you place your body for maximum impact. Make them scream, make them hate their beloved home or yacht or car.

I can recall cases of suspected suicides (and the person was missing at the time) where the police has asked the public for dashcam footage, and asked residents and businesses for CCTV footage.
The police will also bring out the air wing, if available, for suicidal people who have wandered off into the bush, for example. It happens very regularly. And they will act very quickly, as it's usually pretty urgent, obviously.

Thanks LuLuCherry, good to know!

Yes, possible. But why cut it off at 11am? Would that allow enough time for a run from Aireys to Lorne and back? Even though they have no idea if she went running at all or at what time?

Maybe DC is only 80% sure her running shoes were missing? Not positive enough for police to let the public know?

I don't know?! The more posts I read the more I flip and flop and have more questions..:tantrum:

A walk to Lorne from Aireys Inlet would take almost 4 hours. Perhaps a run there and back would fit between sunrise and 11am ... about ½ the time of a walk ... 2 hours there, 2 hours back.

339hqpj.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...430a0c860!2m2!1d143.9715484!2d-38.5366556!3e2

Of course you don't spend your money on shopping. That's why you have 5 properties ;)

But we sure shop online lol! i just bought hubby a $300 knife set - if you see me disappear - be worried lol :)

So, you're very very angry, you turn off your phone, and--what? Surely you don't plan to jump off a cliff, that's playing right into their hands. You stay around and make trouble.

Or if you suicide to teach them a lesson, you place your body for maximum impact. Make them scream, make them hate their beloved home or yacht or car.

The mobile phone being switched off was carefully planned. By who we don't know. But it's MOO that the phone was always planned to be switched off.

The mobile phone being switched off was carefully planned. By who we don't know. But it's MOO that the phone was always planned to be switched off.

I take that onboard....in the sense that it wasn't accidental or a consequence of absentmindedness....

it was, in every sense, deliberate... and deliberated on..

switched off by whom.. this is the niggle I have..

The one thing I keep coming back to: a poor little traumatised lab. I believe he'd seen something horrible, something that really scared him, and I think that had to be his human mum being murdered. If only he'd had a doggy-cam, eh.

But we sure shop online lol! i just bought hubby a $300 knife set - if you see me disappear - be worried lol :)

sorry to quote myself but we also shop online for clothing, dog treatments, alcohol, cooking equipment, furniture, haberdashery, whitegood replacements, you name it - get my drift? Why go out if you don't need to? Hubby has a good income like he does. She's a stay at home mum - who might or might not be alcoholic - less reason to go shopping IMO, IF she is...

A walk to Lorne from Aireys Inlet would take almost 4 hours. Perhaps a run there and back would fit between sunrise and 11am ... about ½ the time of a walk ... 2 hours there, 2 hours back.

339hqpj.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...430a0c860!2m2!1d143.9715484!2d-38.5366556!3e2

She had time for a 2-hour jog between sunrise and the family arriving. My assumption would be that she would have planned to be back by 9. In that case if the 8am jogger was Elisa, there's a limited distance she could have travelled so as to be home by 9.

Perhaps they are trying to determine vehicles in the area during that 24 hour period, for sure.

I do think the sunrise to 11am request may be more for witnesses who may have seen Elisa running that way. Perhaps that first witness who thought they saw Elisa running, saw the runner at around 11am, on that particular route. Or the family did do a drive along her regular routes to see if they could see her, at around that time.

I agree with this, SouthAussie, good call. Apart from the possibility of getting any footage of her, they will almost certainly run every license plate for that 24 hour period to check for who was in the area - it's probable they will get more potential witnesses if not persons of interest.

MOO: I think the police are stumped on the suicide/foul play question just like this forum. But I agree they are probably getting a lot more from her phone and/or internet activity than they will release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli