Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there's no discount for second child, but third gets 50%. If you look at those numbers, the bill is OVER 60k (the discount would, obviously, apply to the 'cheapest' child.

http://www.cgs.vic.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/CGS-Fees_Charges_20154.pdf

For those unable or too lazy! to paste link into their browser, it's over 20k for a year of prep, rising steadily to 25k in year 6, and 28k in year 12.

Do the children go to Camberwell Grammar? A slightly surprising choice, somehow.

This is tacky and pure speculation - but my bet is they are not financially independent and have some family money. I would be surprised if their properties, school fees, and lifestyle was paid for 100% with his income.

They would need to be saving for the future, and doing things like travelling to Boston to run in a marathon is very expensive. It's not really something a one income family with three kids in private school would do.

I agree with this. I don't think Elisa would have opted to become a SAHM unless she'd had some (family) money of her own behind her.

Another big question is where were the clothes and shoes that Elisa was wearing on the Saturday? Surely the friend and neighbours can remember what she was wearing. If the clothes and shoes she was wearing were found in the house (EG on the floor of the bedroom, etc) then this would show that she more than likely did go to bed on the Saturday night.

If her clothes were found in her house then I'm of the opinion that she didn't harm herself.

Was just talking with partner about this one ... Police have noted that they have no idea what she was wearing when she left the house. If this is this case, and assuming they asked the neighbours what she was wearing. Then she can't have been wearing what she wore that day. That outfit she was wearing when she saw the neighbours must be still in the house!

Was just talking with partner about this one ... Police have noted that they have no idea what she was wearing when she left the house. If this is this case, and assuming they asked the neighbours what she was wearing. Then she can't have been wearing what she wore that day. That outfit she was wearing when she saw the neighbours must be still in the house!

Good point. I'm sure the police would have discussed her clothing with her husband and with the neighbours very carefully. I was a witness to a comparatively minor crime once and the police went to great lengths questioning me about what the suspect was wearing. They later located these exact clothes when they searched his house, these things are presumably very routine.

The lack of a proper 'missing' poster with an indication as to her possible clothing, full length photo, correct eye colour (with explanation if coloured contacts worn) etc is still really bewildering to me - I wonder if something along these lines was displayed at the caravan today?

Another thought: low tide was at 1:22pm so perhaps 11 was around the latest she could have fallen from a cliff and not been found.

Very possible.

What are the chances of jumping off a cliff and making a clean jump? Straight into the water, no clothing catching on rocks or bushes?

I agree that the distressed dog is probably significant, but I'm not sure how it means she 'had' to have been murdered. We'll have to agree to disagree :)

If you want to agree to disagree, good luck to you. Personally, I'm not here to disagree with anyone. :peace:

It was a long weekend in Victoria.. that kind of search has to go right up to the top tier. because it is a huge outlay, equipment, overtime at time and 1/2 , people pulled in from leave, units deployed from across the bay, aircraft from Avalon or Tullamarine, all these people on foot and horse, all to be fed and watered and housed and clothed, medical teams in waiting, all stuff like that.. fuel, for example. . marine fuel diesel fuel , aviation fuel, the costs of this sort of operation are huge. ..... how quickly depends on how quickly the operation is okay'd... at least 50 mins, ... no one wants to be the one to say ok, bring in the search aircraft, because it all has to be laid out in Parliament.. . . it is reasonable to expect a bit of dithering, the woman might just jog over the hill and down the drive any moment , now...

That really was a jaw-dropping search.
I'm still a bit dazed (and confused) by it as well.

RSBM. Yes! That picture of doggo behind the fence with his head down haunts my dreams! I wish to hug him and give him treats.

My apologies!....

"She's a devoted, loving mother," neighbour Robin Briggs told 9NEWS.

"I couldn’t believe how she just disappeared so quickly," she said.

"I saw her on Saturday before I went to work and that's the last time I've seen her."

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/10/02/13/27/victorian-mother-missing-after-afl-grand-final

RB saying "so quickly" led me to believe she saw her as she was going to work the night shift after 10pm. Again, I apologise. It took me a long while to look for where I thought I saw this information. Looking back through the videos, the body language in the initial interviews is a bit interesting, in hindsight. :thinking:

No don't apologise! That phrase "so quickly" intrigued me too... so quickly since... what?

Yep! I've turned mine off before when I've been intoxicated and didn't trust myself to not cause trouble for sober me to put up with the next day. I've also not turned it off but wished I had upon waking up and reading what I've sent people. :gaah::blushing:

:giggle:
I haven't done that in quite a while, but Lordy do I know how that feels!

_______ :bricks:

Perhaps they are trying to determine vehicles in the area during that 24 hour period, for sure.

I do think the sunrise to 11am request may be more for witnesses who may have seen Elisa running that way. Perhaps that first witness who thought they saw Elisa running, saw the runner at around 11am, on that particular route. Or the family did do a drive along her regular routes to see if they could see her, at around that time.
bbm
Well, that might be difficult to do, unless people had ZOOMED into her face going by, to be able to know if it were her or not... since, you know, there's only that one, single, solitary photo out there.
No tellin' what her stature might look like as she's running along.

The one thing I keep coming back to: a poor little traumatised lab. I believe he'd seen something horrible, something that really scared him, and I think that had to be his human mum being murdered. If only he'd had a doggy-cam, eh.

totally agree! i cant bear to look at his little face and wonder what terrible things hes seen or sensed! really hope hes getting a lot of time and cuddles, dogs mourn too, and hes lost his mother!

My apologies!....

"She's a devoted, loving mother," neighbour Robin Briggs told 9NEWS.

"I couldn’t believe how she just disappeared so quickly," she said.

"I saw her on Saturday before I went to work and that's the last time I've seen her."

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/10/02/13/27/victorian-mother-missing-after-afl-grand-final

RB saying "so quickly" led me to believe she saw her as she was going to work the night shift after 10pm. Again, I apologise. It took me a long while to look for where I thought I saw this information. Looking back through the videos, the body language in the initial interviews is a bit interesting, in hindsight. :thinking:
rsbm

I suffered through this whole exact same thing in the middle of thread #1.
But I was forgiven. And so shall you be:).
And I still say that my new friend RB is just quirky.
I'm looking forward to having a beer with her at Aireys Pub, when this is all over.
:toast:

do we know which Uni Elisa graduated from? If Melbourne she would have had to do a BA before beginning Juris Law, it is the only Melbourne Uni with that requirement as far as I know. Reason I ask is think about both their careers prior to meeting, it's possible one or both may have purchased property prior to their relationship. as they have been together for 14 years it means there were a few years prior with two incomes, it's not unreasonable to think they made some capital gains on prior property allowing them to purchase the Surrey hills home
she has a bachelor of economics with honours followed by a bachelor of law both from university of melbourne. The fact that she was working as a research assistant in the school of business after that implies she at least began/if not finished either a masters or phd in business

Looks like there's no discount for second child, but third gets 50%. If you look at those numbers, the bill is OVER 60k (the discount would, obviously, apply to the 'cheapest' child.

http://www.cgs.vic.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/CGS-Fees_Charges_20154.pdf

For those unable or too lazy! to paste link into their browser, it's over 20k for a year of prep, rising steadily to 25k in year 6, and 28k in year 12.

Is this the school the Curry children attend? If so, should you be posting a link to the school?
I would think that wouldn't be a very good idea, but I am new so maybe it's allowed...

Is this the school the Curry children attend? If so, should you be posting a link to the school?
I would think that wouldn't be a very good idea, but I am new so maybe it's allowed...

I think we are just using Victorian area private school examples. Their pricing structures all seem to be very similar.

The mods posted a reminder earlier, so that all newbies know that minor children are off limits. (See post #532)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...bourne-30-Sept-2017-2&p=13674504#post13674504

I feel the same, I'd be fraught. But then I suppose he also needs to work - although one would think his office would be a little bit understanding in the situation.
I think I would be too afraid of what I might see if I actually searched, but I sure as heck would be on site at the command center. I do understand the need to be there for the children too, though.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

If we knew what was said in the discussion with the neighbour at 10pm it would probably shed much light on this.

Given her neighbour has stated (according to msm reports) that she witnessed Elisa getting into bed I consider the neighbour had revisited to offer comfort to a distressed Elisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli