Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many times.

Investigators also know Ms Curry was texting her husband — who had taken the children to the AFL grand final — throughout the evening but the phone was turned off at 10.30pm and has had no activity since. “I, my kids, want her to come home,” Mr Curry said on Tuesday, after police convinced him to front the media. “Elisa, if you are out there, can you please contact us?”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/82e66c6b32b03daabd66c6beb35bcb19
Elisa Curry: Police no closer to finding missing woman

Thank you for posting this. I am identical. You could have been describing me. I am bipolar, now under good care and properly medicated. I, too, struggled with alcohol in the past. People don't understand that we who struggle with mental health problems often self medicate south alcohol. It chases away the black dog of depression and helps you sleep when your racing manic mind won't switch off. Maybe Elisa struggled as well. My heart hurts for her.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hey Saxons, so glad to hear you are doing well. Yes, bi-polar it's a tricky one, mania and depression to contend with, not merely depression. I think she struggled, my heart bleeds for her too. All the very best to you!

Thank you for posting this. I am identical. You could have been describing me. I am bipolar, now under good care and properly medicated. I, too, struggled with alcohol in the past. People don't understand that we who struggle with mental health problems often self medicate south alcohol. It chases away the black dog of depression and helps you sleep when your racing manic mind won't switch off. Maybe Elisa struggled as well. My heart hurts for her.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing. I hope you find your peace one day. It's an incedibLy brave post even though it's anonymous.youre contribution is is welcomed.

Maybe. I don't know. What I said in the beginning was if there was a suicide note and very clear indications it was suicide then I'm surprised that he wasn't doing more public appeals, creating facebook pages etc...I'm sure there would have been people to help out with that.

This it's just based on my opinion!

Maybe he like many other people don't do Facebook, many locals where I live don't use it or if they have it they barely ever look at it, especially males. Maybe he felt that the current media attention and all the seaches were enough - if is after all quite a high profile case.

Unlike a local well know (troubled) 42 year old male who was in need of medication where I am.... when he went missing last year whilst out bushwalking, other than officially listing him as a Missing Person, no helicopter nor land searches were done. In the end his body was found by his friends and family (including his 3 young children) who spent almost two weeks looking for him, daily walking the local dense wilderness bushland tracks they knew he frequented. Appears he committed suicide.

Only today I just saw a local police facebook link posted about another local male, aged 38 who went missing a few days ago. Tragic really, it has taken 3 days before the locals were asked to keep an eye out for him because the police say there is great concern for his welfare...

Sad how little media attention some missing folk get...... : (

Maybe he like many other people don't do Facebook, many locals where I live don't use it or if they have it they barely ever look at it, especially males. Maybe he felt that the current media attention and all the seaches were enough - if is after all quite a high profile case.

Unlike a local well know (troubled) 42 year old male who was in need of medication where I am.... when he went missing last year whilst out bushwalking, other than officially listing him as a Missing Person, no helicopter nor land searches were done. In the end his body was found by his friends and family (including his 3 young children) who spent almost two weeks looking for him, daily walking the local dense wilderness bushland tracks they knew he frequented. Appears he committed suicide.

Only today I just saw a local police facebook link posted about another local male, aged 38 who went missing a few days ago. Tragic really, it has taken 3 days before the locals were asked to keep an eye out for him because the police say there is great concern for his welfare...

How sad. :notgood:

Agreed - suicides get limited media attention - so can't really judge the "concern" of a family by lack of public appeal. A lot of this stuff stays very private.

Investigators also know Ms Curry was texting her husband — who had taken the children to the AFL grand final — throughout the evening but the phone was turned off at 10.30pm and has had no activity since. “I, my kids, want her to come home,” Mr Curry said on Tuesday, after police convinced him to front the media. “Elisa, if you are out there, can you please contact us?”

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/elisa-curry-police-no-closer-to-finding-missing-woman/news-
story/82e66c6b32b03daabd66c6beb35bcb19

Elisa Curry: Police no closer to finding missing woman

So there could be a note but they've done the plea as there is no body, so police hoped she was holed up somewhere hiding?
Even though she has three kids they still hoped she might be hiding out?
Or they wanted to see his plea so the police psychologists could analyse him?
I agree with the ladies earlier who say he seemed so resigned and knew she wasn't returning, I wholeheartedly agree that he knew she was not returning, but all this new info from you other threaders her have made me review my thoughts about it and I'm not sure anymore. I'm sure from that plea he knows she isn't coming back though.

He was in a fortunate position to have been able to take advantage of the media.

Clearly, assuming Elisa has been found it wouldn't of done anything to help find her but he didn't know that.

I'd use every resource I could if a family member was missing regardless if there was a high possibility of suicide unless I had something concrete.

IMO.

How sad. :notgood:
white rich privileged female and possible murder,

same with the missing Melbourne professor, no coverage for him either, its awful and tragic. Each missing person deserves the same response.

white rich privileged female and possible murder,

same with the missing Melbourne professor, no coverage for him either, its awful and tragic. Each missing person deserves the same response.

The response they receive is all due to MSM coverage, they pick and choose who to cover. It's a shame but at least they do cover some.

The article also discusses Karen Ristevski who's remains were identified within 30 hours,

I was just about to ask how long it takes to make a positive identification - thanks!

What an agonising wait for her family. I can't even imagine.

Both Channel 9, and Channel 10 late news, have photo of Elisa Curry.
They have stated after 11 days, a body found at Angelsea Beach, 10 kms away from Airey's Inlet.
Nothing more

I’m a thinker, I think about all sorts of scenarios that are in all probability mostly unlikely to happen to me. One of these scenarios is if I were to get divorced and the welfare of my kids. I’ve told myself that no matter what, my kids love their dad SO much and I could never do anything that would inhibit their relationship with him. Then my next train of thought might be if I died, how would my husband cope day to day, how would my kids grow up without a mum and the thought of such a thing is truly horrifying. If I were considering suicide I would want to know that at least my kids were safe with their dad and not potentially about to become orphans because dad ended up in jail because that’s how my death was investigated and found. If I suicided, it would be clear what it was due to plans I would have made for my kids/husband prior.

I understand someone who suicides is not logical or rational, but they’re not clinical and sterile leaving zero trace behind either.

what do you mean 'garbled way'?

From memory when I read the initial post you had written night road as two words and reversed the words...from memory that is why I was trying to find the initial post. It has piqued my interest now given the reported location of found remains.

I'm leaning towards suicide, the fact she ( presume it was her) deleted her fb that night is telling.
The other most significant fact for me was the neighbour going back to the house for the second time.
Had Elisa threatened to suicide earlier and was drunk, and the neighbour rang D.C. Asking him what she should do, perhaps he said go back and get her to bed. That could explain why he got down their early Sunday, especially if he had been calling her.

Sadly I tend to agree Kiwi... Interesting they said FB deleted 'sometime after Friday night'. Surely they can tell exactly when it was deleted? however I don't necessarily think the deletion is telling in itself. I reluctantly joined FB to keep up with family members, but rarely check it, the 'nonsense' on there annoys me & I continually threaten to delete my account. ...that's just me.
Did something happen or was something said on FB that upset E perhaps; when did she arrive at the holiday house? Were the rest of the family there at any stage, or did she go down on Fri with them staying in town for Finals on Sat, planning to join her on Sun morning. Seems fair enough for Mum to get some 'me' time ...

But then there was some reason why the neighbour went back over on Sat night for a 'personal chat' and saw E get into bed ... Really? The only people who see me get into bed are those staying in the house with me !
So perhaps she was not in a good place - neighbour tucked her in (maybe did ring hubby - how close were they to have # etc)
If that was me & I was worried as to her state of mind I would have stayed with her ...
Other scenario, maybe E was already in bed when neighbour came over, maybe the 'personal chat' pertained to the neighbour's situation, Or maybe they had words earlier & neighbour came back (1/2 pi%%# also) to make peace, Or whatever, maybe she sat on bed and downloaded / thrashed out whatever she needed, then left ...E still in bed.

Other thing that crossed my mind was that D'Lab may have escaped over night - E work up, he wasn't there, she's gone looking, not e en bothering to get her phone or anything (mind will do a Houdini any chance and I am just pelting off after him, usually shoeless even, to the detriment of my poor feet, but I am terrified he will get run over!)

sorry for for the huge poste - just needed to get some thoughts down ..

The response they receive is all due to MSM coverage, they pick and choose who to cover. It's a shame but at least they do cover some.
Press do not normally give coverage to suspected suicide cases due to fear of risk of subsequent copycat cases.

I feel certain about what has happened to her, Its commonly known that liars blink a lot and the normal person blinks 6-8 times a minute. I wonder if she has left marks on his body like Alison did on Gerards face. I hope I'm wrong.
totally agree
but does this happen to anyone else...as soon as I think about not blinking i just have to blink, I am suddenly aware of my eyes and they get all itchy and i turn into a blinking mess.

I’m a thinker, I think about all sorts of scenarios that are in all probability mostly unlikely to happen to me. One of these scenarios is if I were to get divorced and the welfare of my kids. I’ve told myself that no matter what, my kids love their dad SO much and I could never do anything that would inhibit their relationship with him. Then my next train of thought might be if I died, how would my husband cope day to day, how would my kids grow up without a mum and the thought of such a thing is truly horrifying. If I were considering suicide I would want to know that at least my kids were safe with their dad and not potentially about to become orphans because dad ended up in jail because that’s how my death was investigated and found. If I suicided, it would be clear what it was due to plans I would have made for my kids/husband prior.

I understand someone who suicides is not logical or rational, but they’re not clinical and sterile leaving zero trace behind either.

I also think along these lines. - had she been drinking and put to bed by neighbour? then highly unlikely she woke up to end her own life. If there is a note and they're not telling us that, why not? I don't remember a case where they've known the person had suicided but searched for them as if they're alive. Is that standard when they cannot locate the body? It wasn't for the young man missing in the bush mentioned a couple of pages back. There does seem to be mentioned empathy for the family I don't remember seeing in Karen Ristevski's case, so maybe there is a note and its just big news cos of the white privileged female aspect.

Press do not normally give coverage to suspected suicide cases due to fear of risk of subsequent copycat cases.

Agree to an extent.

The press are not in a position to realise which cases are suspected suicides. Some are noticeable, but not all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010