Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The reason why I'm thinking it's suicide over anything else is that Lifeline's phone number has been shown at the bottom of some media articles. I think the link to this was mentioned somewhere on Thread 2.

but she was probably an athlete to cope with the depression, a lot of people use exercise to manage depression, just like a lot of people cant leave the house, all depends on that person and their circumstances I suppose.
With due respect I have to disagree. True depression zaps any form of motivation, especially if you are near to suicide. Any and all energy is channelled into the suicide. Nothing else.

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

I'd just like to say thankyou to you ozazure for this post. You have really hit the nail on the head in so many ways.

I have suffered from deep depression in years gone past, after the birth of my two children. I have been incredibly close to a dangerous decision, and my brain had convinced me that I needed to do it BECAUSE I loved my children, not because I DIDN'T love them. The stupid voices in my head said that I was worthless and a burden and my children would be better off without me, and if I really loved them then I would do away with myself.

That is not logical, rational thought, but that is the point isn't it? Your mind isn't operating properly at the time, so to try to rationalise away the thought processes and actions of someone who may be suicidal completely misunderstands the concept.

Thankfully I have come through the tunnel to the other end and I feel horrified at the thought of doing something like that and leaving my children motherless. But this is because my brain is operating rationally again.

I had a similar thing happen to me after my first child was born ... I had post natal depression and was not my normal self ... sometimes it can be that you are genetically predisposed to depression and anxiety and the experience of having a child, and being sleep deprived can actually tip you over the edge ... very hard too understand but their is often no rational thinking going on ...

With due respect I have to disagree. True depression zaps any form of motivation, especially if you are near to suicide. Any and all energy is channelled into the suicide. Nothing else.

I have to agree. A mild depression that you are trying to overcome may make you get up, have a shower, put on your running clothes and go for a run. A deep dark depression which drives you to suicide, does not allow you to do that.

Totally respecting your experience and viewpoint Breaking.

I can only personally relate to a very close friend who suicided. He had battled deep clinical depression for years. In the days before he died, he appeared to emerge from the cloud, becoming upbeat, making plans for the future, jogging, renovating, going out and about after sitting listless in a dark place for so long. His renewed euphoria and zest for living ended suddenly soon after.

I can only surmise that it is an individual experience.

BreakingNews...I have suffered with depression for most of my life and have been on daily medication for many years which has helped me to cope (just with everyday life).

However, unlike you, on my very bad days, I get out in the garden and stay "in-the-moment" for a whole day and by doing this and being close to nature, I find that as a release and the only thing that keeps me going through the very bad days.

Maybe Elisa used her running as her release from depression on her very bad days. MOO

Admire those who are honest about mental health issues Tiddles. Have suffered for more than 2 decades, mum had shock treatment intermittently from the age off 33 to 93 and ongoing. My daughter and son have also suffered with anxiety, depression issues. Fortunately none of us have considered suicide. Unfortunately my partner sort of ...just doesn't.....get it......albeit an ex wife diagnosed with bi-polar along with the loss of a child at 22 weeks and his daughter who is 25 years of age and born at 23.3 weeks whom suffers from cerebral palsy. I do hope Elisa received help and support, along with her husband, family and extended.

I have to agree. A mild depression that you are trying to overcome may make you get up, have a shower, put on your running clothes and go for a run. A deep dark depression which drives you to suicide, does not allow you to do that.

In my personal experience they don’t shower for weeks, sleep/ don’t sleep for a period beforehand. However that’s not always the case, Tara Moss is a good example of that. Different situation of course. Suicide is unique to each imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had acute anxiety which turned into a deep depression I had a 3 and 1 year old. I stopped talking, eating and couldn't get out of bed.

I think it's important to know where did the information of Elisa's depression originate, was there a reason for depression and was she seeing a professional?

Baden-Clay and his family went all out to convince LE Allison was depressed and suicidal. He planted her packets of Zoloft on the dashboard in clear view for the police to find. She was found at the bottom of a high bridge. Jumped? NO! She was murdered and dumped by her husband.

Yes, Allison suffered depression due to the womanising mongrel she married.
If not for the obvious scratches she left on his face and her devoted family, it could have easily, easily been ruled as suicide.

Yes I'm keeping an open mind on this and I'm straddling a barbed wire fence.

If Elisa needs justice, well I'm hanging in there for her.

On a different topic just quick. Channel 10 have a new series called “wisdom of the crowd” WS might enjoy it as it’s meant to be a software program that allows the public to help solve crimes..

Elisa Curry: Results of forensic testing of human remains found on a beach near Anglesea to be released
Geelong Advertiser
October 16, 2017 12:00am

‘RESULTS from forensic testing of human remains found on a beach near Anglesea are likely to be determined early this week.’

‘Police Sergeant Cameron Scott forecast on Friday that results of the testing were unlikely to be known before Monday.

“The avenue of inquiry is whether the remains are Elisa Curry’s,” Sergeant Scott said.

The remains are being examined by a pathologist to establish the identity of the person and cause of death.’

Read more at:

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...d/news-story/d0da9b588e5006e1f5d45e3457699df2

I think it's important to know where did the information of Elisa's depression originate, was there a reason for depression and was she seeing a professional?

Baden-Clay and his family went all out to convince LE Allison was depressed and suicidal. He planted her packets of Zoloft on the dashboard in clear view for the police to find. She was found at the bottom of a high bridge. Jumped? NO! She was murdered and dumped by her husband.

Yes, Allison suffered depression due to the womanising mongrel she married.
If not for the obvious scratches she left on his face and her devoted family, it could have easily, easily been ruled as suicide.

Yes I'm keeping an open mind on this and I'm straddling a barbed wire fence.

If Elisa needs justice, well I'm hanging in there for her.

Well said.
It's interesting how often things are assumed or simply mentioned in here and then run with as if they are fact. I know there was the internal police flyer stating "reported to have depression" but by WHO? A person involved/close to the case could easily tell police Elisa was depressed, or an alcoholic, or anything they wanted because she isn't here to defend herself. Plant the seeds and sit back and watch them grow...

Elisa Curry: Results of forensic testing of human remains found on a beach near Anglesea to be released
Geelong Advertiser
October 16, 2017 12:00am

‘RESULTS from forensic testing of human remains found on a beach near Anglesea are likely to be determined early this week.’

‘Police Sergeant Cameron Scott forecast on Friday that results of the testing were unlikely to be known before Monday.

“The avenue of inquiry is whether the remains are Elisa Curry’s,” Sergeant Scott said.

The remains are being examined by a pathologist to establish the identity of the person and cause of death.’

Read more at:

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...d/news-story/d0da9b588e5006e1f5d45e3457699df2

I wonder if the photographer listed on the article is related to another interesting case on WS...... :thinking:

I wonder if the photographer listed on the article is related to another interesting case on WS...... :thinking:

:D My thought also every time when I googled R and PR came up.

That surname is fairly common in that particular country — apparently it’s akin to ‘Smith’ or its equivalent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61
Back