Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.bay939.com.au/news/local-news/86062-family-of-elisa-curry-wait-for-pathology-result

It will be several days before the family of missing Mum Elisa Curry will know if human remains found at Point Roadknight actually belong to her.

Authorities say if anyone who finds more suspected human remains to not touch them, and to notify police right away.

:thinking:
I've been kinda following, just read the last posts to see an update, so sorry if this has been discussed.
Would the remains had been in the water? Is that why they can't identify her? Since they said not to touch if more remains are found, does it mean it's not a whole body?
Ugh, so very sad if it's her.

All moo

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

That's such great news, thanks for posting it drsleuth! We need to hear those good stories.

Something I hadn't heard previously (or I missed it): neighbours said Elisa's black lab is prone to taking itself for a wander.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...d/news-story/e452cdc7d5a6411ca10e623fb828c8dd

The picture caption says they're searching the water for more remains.

Thanks Fruity , we read / sleuth so much horrible stuff, thought it would be nice to post a case that has a happy ending :cheers:

P.S I tried to post this last night but kept getting " token expired message" & gave up..........

Beach remains focus of Elisa Curry case
Herald Sun
Benita Kolovos, Australian Associated Press
23 minutes ago (as at 16:00 AEDST 13 October 2017)

‘The agonising wait is set to continue for the family of missing Melbourne mum Elisa Curry.

Police on Friday admitted their investigation is focused on human remains found at a Surf Coast beach near Anglesea, just 7km from the Aireys Inlet holiday home where the 43-year-old vanished on grand final weekend.

"The avenue of inquiry is whether the remains are Elisa Curry's," Victoria Police Sergeant Cameron Scott told AAP.

Forensic tests to determine the identity of the remains are underway but results are unlikely to be known before Monday, the officer added.’

Read more at:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...s/news-story/4a0a5c48f5ea178f0f9e9c973450e25a

Thanks Fruity , we read / sleuth so much horrible stuff, thought it would be nice to post a case that has a happy ending :cheers:

P.S I tried to post this last night but kept getting " token expired message" & gave up..........

Just in case anyone wanted an update on this great story - little Dylan joked that was ready to go back to school today! Mum will be in hospital for a while, she has really suffered. These two legends used what they knew from watching Bear Grylls to stay alive.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...h/news-story/d31433ac0377a0c1ea7fb2b5ca39d20b

Interesting that they got no MSM coverage when they were missing ( I knew about them due to daughter, family & friends appealing on my local facebook community pages ) It's never ceases to amazing me how some cases get widespread media saturation & others nothing :gaah:

The beach looks so clean in the post-body-find pictures. I would have thought that if the current brought Elisa in, there would also be seaweed and similar debris on the sand.

The beach looks so clean in the post-body-find pictures. I would have thought that if the current brought Elisa in, there would also be seaweed and similar debris on the sand.

The only time I’ve seen debris washed up on Surf Coast beaches is after a storm with huge waves.

It reminded me - I remember reading that people who suicide can sometimes seem quite upbeat immediately before they do suicide, and it's because they've made the decision, and having made that decision brings them a feeling of relief and release. As strange as it sounds, they feel better for having made the decision.

I wish that was not the case with Elisa. I'd far rather think it was an accident.

Thanx Fluffy. What you wrote could be a possibility.
This is the main reason I remained suspicious that Elisa was murdered because DC said she was 'upbeat' which, honestly, didn't make sense.

I'll wait patiently to find out if the remains could have been dismembered or attacked by sea creatures.

Many murder victims have been dumped at sea.

IMO it's still possible that Elise was murdered. I can't think otherwise until the pathology report is released... they'll be able to tell how the body was *in parts* & possibly why (don't think about it - sorry). hubby is a pathologist so I understand some of the jargon... waiting...is it released yet?

IMO it's still possible that Elise was murdered. I can't think otherwise until the pathology report is released... they'll be able to tell how the body was *in parts* & possibly why (don't think about it - sorry). hubby is a pathologist so I understand some of the jargon... waiting...is it released yet?

I agree.
A saw or a sawfish.

police searchers must really think this is elisa washed up, and just waiting for a formal id to announce,
it seems the search and appeals and msm news seem to have completely stopped,
i guess her family will have been briefed and already know?
so sad, whoever it is

Interesting that they got no MSM coverage when they were missing ( I knew about them due to daughter, family & friends appealing on my local facebook community pages ) It's never ceases to amazing me how some cases get widespread media saturation & others nothing :gaah:

I hear you Doc and I totally agree.

Look away now if you are easily offended.

I would find it too much of a coincidence if the 'remains' was in pieces and washed up just metres away from each other.
IMO the remains might be unrecognisable but connected unless the wash of the waves has knocked the corpse around and broken it up on the beach.

This radio interview is from the first few days she went missing. The detective says that the dog is still missing.

Why didn't they continue with the clothing description? In later interviews they said they didn't know what she was wearing???

Yes I know 2 October. I was wondering who described the clothing.
The friend, the neighbours or the person that was said to see her walking at about 8 am on the Sunday morning.
Were these clothes missing or found at the house?
It was said that hubby could not say what was missing - clothes wise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess
Back