Australia, Faulconbridge - NSW - 2 boys aged 9 & 11 found deceased at home, Mother arrested, Sept 10th 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police believe one of the boys allegedly murdered by his Blue Mountains mother may have been killed up to 17 hours before his brother, court documents have revealed.

One child may have been murdered hours before the other? That is mind-boggling.

I wonder what made someone conduct a welfare check. Were the boys not brought for an expected visit, or did she send some kind of message to someone, or had she been acting abnormal? IMO.

One child may have been murdered hours before the other? That is mind-boggling.

I wonder what made someone conduct a welfare check. Were the boys not brought for an expected visit, or did she send some kind of message to someone, or had she been acting abnormal? IMO.
Maybe the dad received a notification from the school that the kids were absent from school with no reason given?? Tried calling TS & could get no answer??

There was a recent matter in Queensland where the mother killed her 10 year old daughter with a knife. The mother was charged with murder, but within 3 days of the mother being charged with murder, legal sources were able to say that the mother may be deemed unfit to stand trial over the alleged crime due to mental illness, and the matter may be dealt with by the Mental Health Court.

We haven’t been told of TS’s mental state. We have only been told that she has been charged with the alleged murder of her 2 sons and she will face court again in November.

Faulconbrige deaths: Grandfather Geoff Densmore speaks out on daughter Trish Smith and burying Ben, Russell​

A grandfather of two boys killed in their mother’s home has spoken of his total devastation as he prepares to bury his young grandchildren while also supporting his daughter, who is in prison.

snip

“I’ve got so much to do. So many people are affected by this, the government has got to do something about this.”
Mr Smith said he and his wife Linda were not aware of Ms Smith’s struggles with mental health.

“We really don’t know what happened. We had no idea she was unwell. Many prayers and private masses have been said for her,” he said.

In a pre-recorded video eulogy played to hundreds of mourners, Nick Smith didn’t acknowledge their mother Trish Smith, from whom he was separated, or the horrendous circumstances surrounding the deaths of the boys, aged 9 and 11.

“Russell and Bennie, the most amazing boys I’ve ever had the privilege of meeting. You were just the most beautiful souls, beautiful little kids just becoming beautiful young men. Everybody loved you. Everybody adored you,” he said, his voice wavering.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90
Back