Australia - Frances Crawford 49, found dead after suspicious lawn mower accident in Queensland.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Daily Mail Australia understands Crawford returned to Australia from an overseas deployment in late July and had been staying at the property for around a week before his wife's death’.
RSBM
Is it just me, or does this wording seem a little odd to others as well? To me, "staying at the property" implies that he didn't actually live there. So maybe they had separated?

I found the article that says Frances’ husband was the only person at the property…. so the children were elsewhere.

“Detective Superintendent George Marchesini said Sqn Ldr Crawford, who was the only other person at the property at the time, has been questioned by officers.”

This is a really really strange case ... with questions.

Why were the children not home?
Could have the accident been much earlier, but HE just didnt get back to the property until the early morning hours?
Is there some other woman?
Will LE be able to re-engineer how the mower could have, in fact, killed her?

In the article, her parents did declare them to be a happy couple... true???
They keep referring to "the property" not the "home". And he "had been staying at the property for about a week" That just sounds weird to me.

ha ha... I slipped in the obvious question that always swims through our mind in cases like this....

Police have revealed they had previously attended a property in Queensland's Lockyer Valley where a woman died in a suspicious incident involving a ride-on lawn mower.

He confirmed officers had previously attended the Thomas Road property in July 2023 and "there was some action that was taken" but he did not elaborate further.

He said there were no domestic violence orders in place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back